Union Savings Bank
- 283 F. 56 (7th Cir. 1922), 3047, Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Hamilton
263 U.S. 282 (1923), 21, Security Savings Bank v. California
...A valid claim to a deposit duly made at any time prior to entry of the judgment prevents its transfer to the state. Mathews v. Savings Union Bank & Trust Co., 43 Cal.App. 45, 48; State v. Savings Union Bank & Trust Co., 186 Cal. 294, 298. The procedural provision is this: ...
- RCW 41.04.245 - Payroll deductions to a bank, savings bank, credit union, or savings and loan association
462 U.S. 356 (1983), 82-5119, Bell v. U.s.
...2399] of Florida of violating the Bank Robbery Act. The United States Court of Appeals ..., or possession of any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association." ...
- Conn. Gen. Stat. § 36a-469c - Conversion of Connecticut or federal credit union into mutual savings bank, mutual savings and loan association or mutual community bank
- 63 F.2d 273 (7th Cir. 1933), 4841, First Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Consumers' Co.
- NRS 356.007 - Preference for bank, credit union or savings and loan association within specially benefited zone
- MCL 490.374 - Conversion of domestic credit union into bank, stock savings bank, or stock savings and loan association
- NRS 356.005 - Deposit of public money in bank, credit union or savings and loan association
T&E Litigation Newsletter- January 2016
The last quarter of 2015 produced two interesting decisions from the Appeals Court. In Brady v. Citizens Union Savings Bank, 88 Mass. App. Ct. 416 (2015), the Court addressed whether legal fees and costs already paid to trustees pursuant to an insurance policy can nevertheless by recovered by the trustees in a trust dispute with beneficiaries.
...Citizens Union Savings Bank, 88 Mass. App. Ct. 416 (2015), the ...
229 F.3d 750 (9th Cir. 2000), 98-36081, In re In Re: Raejean Bonham
...bankruptcy court may order substantive consolidation of two ..., 935 F.2d 245, 248 (11th Cir. 1991); Union Savings Bank v. Augie/ Restivo Baking Co. Ltd. ...
- Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 171, § 75A - Credit union as agent or broker for the savings bank life insurance company of Massachusetts
309 F.3d 551 (9th Cir. 2002), 00-16355, Bank of America v. City & County of San Francisco
...The Ordinances define financial institutions as "any bank, savings association, savings bank, credit union, or industrial loan company," and ...
- Conn. Gen. Stat. § 36a-469 and 36a-469a - Conversion of federal or out-of-state credit union into Connecticut credit union. Conversion of Connecticut or federal credit union into mutual savings bank, mutual savings and loan association or mutual community bank
- 15 ILCS 520/1 - Bank, savings and loan association or credit union receiving public funds
Two More Banks Fall to Redlining Consent Orders
The Department of Justice has entered into a proposed consent order with two Ohio based banks resolving allegations that the banks engaged in a pattern or practice of redlining in their mortgage lending practices by “structuring their businesses to avoid the credit needs of majority black neighborhoods” in four Ohio and Indiana MSAs. The banks, Union Savings Bank and Guardian Savings Bank, are...
...The banks, Union Savings Bank and Guardian Savings Bank, are both headquartered in ...
Membership growth spurs new credit union branch: money: Valley institutions benefit from consumers tired of national banks and their fees.
...Interest rates for CDs were higher at credit unions than banks, and the same is true for savings and checking accounts. . [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] . Where banks still have the advantage is offering a lower interest rate for mortgages-4.96 percent ...
- 12 CFR 5.33 - Business combinations involving a national bank or Federal savings association
- 28 F.2d 326 (3rd Cir. 1928), 3765, Union Nat Bank of Johnstown, Pa v. People's Savings & Trust Co. of Pittsburgh, Pa
- Va. Code § 59.1-92.22 - Use of name, logo, or symbol of a bank, trust company, savings institution, or credit union
935 F.2d 245 (11th Cir. 1991), 90-3701, Eastgroup Properties v. Southern Motel Assoc., Ltd.
...'s decision to affirm the order of the bankruptcy court to consolidate substantively the bankruptcy ...See, e.g., Union Savings Bank v. Augie/Restivo Baking Co. (In re ...