Union Savings Bank
- 487 F.3d 8 (1st Cir. 2007), 06-1187, United States v. Union Bank for Savings & Investment (Jordan)
- 31 CFR 1010.100 - General definitions
- 44 CFR 59.1 - Definitions
DOJ Files Consent Order Against Union Savings Bank, Guardian Savings Bank
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has filed a consent order against Union Savings Bank and Guardian Savings Bank to resolve redlining allegations. The complaint alleges that the banks violated the Fair Housing Act (FHA) and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) by engaging in a pattern or practice of unlawful redlining of predominately African American neighborhoods in their main lending...
BofI Federal Bank Announces Agreement to Acquire Deposits of Union Federal Savings Bank.
BofI Federal Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BofI Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOFI), entered into a purchase and assumption agreement with Union Federal Savings Bank ("Union") and its parent company, The First Marblehead Corporation, to assume approxim...
- 408 F.2d 209 (7th Cir. 1969), 17120, Grain Merchants of Indiana, Inc. v. Union Bank & Savings Co.
Former Union Savings building to become Fidelity Bank HQ.
Byline: Lance Traweek, Managing Editor [SlideDeck2 id=188031] New Orleans-based Fidelity Bank is moving its corporate headquarters from the 27th floor of Place St. Charles to a historic building in the Central Business District, bank officials sa...
- 12 CFR 3.2 - Definitions
- 290 U.S. 585 (1933), 184, First Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Consumers Co
- 283 F. 50 (7th Cir. 1921), 2748, Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Southern Traction Co.
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- 248 U.S. 562 (1918), 550, Union Savings Bank & Trust Co of Cincinnati v. Feick
Citizens-Union Savings Bank.
Citizens-Union Savings Bank, Fall River, Mass., has announced two new marketing-related promotions. Julie A. Raposa has been appointed to senior vice president, marketing, branch administration and personnel Thomas A. Ryan Jr. has been named vice pre...
- 12 C.F.R. § 217.2 - Definitions
- 396 U.S. 827 (1969), 213, France v. Union Bank & Savings Co.
__ U.S. __, 16-784, Merit Management Group, LP v. FTI Consulting, Inc.
Valley agreed to purchase Bedford Downs’ stock for $55 million if it got the last harness-racing license in Pennsylvania, Valley got the license and arranged for Credit Suisse to wire $55 million to third-party escrow agent Citizens Bank. Bedford Downs shareholders, including Merit, deposited their stock certificates into escrow. Citizens disbursed the $55 million according to the agreement....
...883, 200 L.Ed.2d 183, 86 U.S.L.W. 4088, 65 Bankr.Ct.Dec. 92, 27 Fla.L.Weekly Fed. S 73 . MERIT ... promote " equality of distribution." Union Bank. v. Wolas, 502 U.S. 151, 162, 112 ... is a commercial or savings bank, industrial savings bank,. savings ...
860 F.2d 515 (2nd Cir. 1988), 1302, In re Augie/Restivo Baking Co.
... Company, Ltd., Debtors. UNION SAVINGS BANK, Appellant,. v. AUGIE/RESTIVO ...
- United States v. Union Bank for Savings & Inv., 051807 FED1, 06-1423
- United States v. Union Bank for Savings & Inv., 051807 FED1, 06-1444
- 323 U.S. 751 (1944), 387, Union Dime Savings Bank v. Adams
- 286 U.S. 548 (1932), 812, First Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Consumers Co
- 260 U.S. 744 (1922), 709, Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Southern Traction Co of Illinois
- 12 CFR 324.2 - Definitions
- N.Y. Banking Law § 487-A - Conversion of a credit union into a mutual savings bank