Union Savings Bank
- 487 F.3d 8 (1st Cir. 2007), 06-1187, United States v. Union Bank for Savings & Investment (Jordan)
- 44 CFR 59.1 - Definitions
- 31 CFR 1010.100 - General definitions
DOJ Files Consent Order Against Union Savings Bank, Guardian Savings Bank
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has filed a consent order against Union Savings Bank and Guardian Savings Bank to resolve redlining allegations. The complaint alleges that the banks violated the Fair Housing Act (FHA) and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) by engaging in a pattern or practice of unlawful redlining of predominately African American neighborhoods in their main lending...
BofI Federal Bank Announces Agreement to Acquire Deposits of Union Federal Savings Bank.
BofI Federal Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BofI Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOFI), entered into a purchase and assumption agreement with Union Federal Savings Bank ("Union") and its parent company, The First Marblehead Corporation, to assume approxim...
- 408 F.2d 209 (7th Cir. 1969), 17120, Grain Merchants of Indiana, Inc. v. Union Bank & Savings Co.
Former Union Savings building to become Fidelity Bank HQ.
Byline: Lance Traweek, Managing Editor [SlideDeck2 id=188031] New Orleans-based Fidelity Bank is moving its corporate headquarters from the 27th floor of Place St. Charles to a historic building in the Central Business District, bank officials sa...
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 290 U.S. 585 (1933), 184, First Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Consumers Co
- 283 F. 50 (7th Cir. 1921), 2748, Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Southern Traction Co.
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- 248 U.S. 562 (1918), 550, Union Savings Bank & Trust Co of Cincinnati v. Feick
Citizens-Union Savings Bank.
Citizens-Union Savings Bank, Fall River, Mass., has announced two new marketing-related promotions. Julie A. Raposa has been appointed to senior vice president, marketing, branch administration and personnel Thomas A. Ryan Jr. has been named vice pre...
- 396 U.S. 827 (1969), 213, France v. Union Bank & Savings Co.
860 F.2d 515 (2nd Cir. 1988), 1302, In re Augie/Restivo Baking Co.
... Company, Ltd., Debtors. UNION SAVINGS BANK, Appellant,. v. AUGIE/RESTIVO ...
- United States v. Union Bank for Savings & Inv., 051807 FED1, 06-1444
- United States v. Union Bank for Savings & Inv., 051807 FED1, 06-1423
- 323 U.S. 751 (1944), 387, Union Dime Savings Bank v. Adams
- 286 U.S. 548 (1932), 812, First Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Consumers Co
- 260 U.S. 744 (1922), 709, Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Southern Traction Co of Illinois
- N.Y. Banking Law § 487-A - Conversion of a credit union into a mutual savings bank
- MCL 490.373 - Conversion of domestic credit union into mutual savings bank or mutual savings association
- 283 F. 56 (7th Cir. 1922), 3047, Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Hamilton
263 U.S. 282 (1923), 21, Security Savings Bank v. California
...A valid claim to a deposit duly made at any time prior to entry of the judgment prevents its transfer to the state. Mathews v. Savings Union Bank & Trust Co., 43 Cal.App. 45, 48; State v. Savings Union Bank & Trust Co., 186 Cal. 294, 298. The procedural provision is this: ...
881 F.3d 782 (9th Cir. 2018), 16-15357, United States v. Watson
The Ninth Circuit denied defendants' 28 U.S.C. 2255 motions challenging the validity of their convictions for carrying a firearm during a crime of violence. The panel held that bank robbery "by force and violence, or by intimidation" is a crime of violence under the force clause of 18 U.S.C. 924(c). The panel reasoned that, because defendants' predicate offense, armed bank robbery, could not be...
... the predicate offense-armed bank robbery-no longer qualifies. as a crime of ... and (d), after they robbed an American Savings Bank while. armed with handguns. The ... bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association. ...