Union Savings Bank
- 487 F.3d 8 (1st Cir. 2007), 06-1187, United States v. Union Bank for Savings & Investment (Jordan)
- 31 CFR 1010.100 - General definitions
DOJ Files Consent Order Against Union Savings Bank, Guardian Savings Bank
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has filed a consent order against Union Savings Bank and Guardian Savings Bank to resolve redlining allegations. The complaint alleges that the banks violated the Fair Housing Act (FHA) and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) by engaging in a pattern or practice of unlawful redlining of predominately African American neighborhoods in their main lending...
BofI Federal Bank Announces Agreement to Acquire Deposits of Union Federal Savings Bank.
BofI Federal Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BofI Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOFI), entered into a purchase and assumption agreement with Union Federal Savings Bank ("Union") and its parent company, The First Marblehead Corporation, to assume approxim...
- 408 F.2d 209 (7th Cir. 1969), 17120, Grain Merchants of Indiana, Inc. v. Union Bank & Savings Co.
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 290 U.S. 585 (1933), 184, First Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Consumers Co
- 283 F. 50 (7th Cir. 1921), 2748, Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Southern Traction Co.
- 44 CFR 59.1 - Definitions
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- 248 U.S. 562 (1918), 550, Union Savings Bank & Trust Co of Cincinnati v. Feick
Citizens-Union Savings Bank.
Citizens-Union Savings Bank, Fall River, Mass., has announced two new marketing-related promotions. Julie A. Raposa has been appointed to senior vice president, marketing, branch administration and personnel Thomas A. Ryan Jr. has been named vice pre...
- 396 U.S. 827 (1969), 213, France v. Union Bank & Savings Co.
860 F.2d 515 (2nd Cir. 1988), 1302, In re Augie/Restivo Baking Co.
... Company, Ltd., Debtors. UNION SAVINGS BANK, Appellant,. v. AUGIE/RESTIVO ...
- United States v. Union Bank for Savings & Inv., 051807 FED1, 06-1423
- United States v. Union Bank for Savings & Inv., 051807 FED1, 06-1444
- 323 U.S. 751 (1944), 387, Union Dime Savings Bank v. Adams
- 286 U.S. 548 (1932), 812, First Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Consumers Co
- 260 U.S. 744 (1922), 709, Union Trust & Savings Bank v. Southern Traction Co of Illinois
805 F.2d 278 (8th Cir. 1986), 86-1195, Smith v. Mark Twain Nat. Bank
... thus concludes that only the unsecured accounts--the checking, savings and demand deposit accounts--were subject to the insufficiency analysis ...Sec. 56); Cerbone v. International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union, 768 F.2d 45 (2d Cir.1985) (late filing under Age Discrimination in ...
- N.Y. Banking Law § 487-A - Conversion of a credit union into a mutual savings bank
- MCL 490.373 - Conversion of domestic credit union into mutual savings bank or mutual savings association