uniform probate code 2-502
- N.D.C.C. § 30.1-08-02 - (2-502) Execution - Witnessed Wills - Holographic Wills
Formalizing gratuitous and contractual transfers: a situational theory.
...(209) Finally, under the Uniform Probate Code's provision, codified in twenty-one states, parties ...
1 F.3d 830 (9th Cir. 1993), 91-55692, Wells Fargo Bank v. United States
... the estate tax charitable deduction under Internal Revenue Code Sec. 2055. The estate then applied for a refund of the taxes paid ...See Uniform Probate Code Sec. 2-502. But they are physically and temporally ...
Are Military Testamentary Instruments Unconstitutional? Why Compliance With State Testamentary Formality Requirements Remains Essential
... requirement of form, formality, or recording before probate that is provided for testamentary instruments under the ... simplify the process of drafting military wills-assuring uniform acceptance to probate-it actually creates more uncertainty ... and its English counterpart of the same year, the Judicial Code of the English Court of Chancery, recognized a lack of equity ...
Free will to will? A case for the recognition of intestacy rights for survivors to a same-sex marriage or civil union.
... expense, belief that this method is valid and that the probate court will follow their testamentary plans, or for privacy ... (77) There are four major policies underlying model probate codes. (78) First and foremost, they attempt to reflect likely donative ... disparate approaches, leading to a "stunning lack of uniformity of treatment of surviving same-sex partners." (115) The couples' ...
3. Judicial Intervention . Recall that California Probate Code section 11604.5 allows judges to strike down "grossly unreasonable" probate loans or "order ...(205) There is also no uniform maximum rate, although the ceiling for consumer loans (206) in most jurisdictions is around ten ...
- C.R.S § 15-14-705 - Execution of power of attorney
- HRS § 560:2-502 - Execution; witnessed wills; holographic wills
- Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 190B, § 2-502 - Execution of wills
- HRS § 560:2-503 - Writings intended as wills, etc
- HRS § 560:2-506 - Choice of law as to execution
- NMS § 45-2-502 - Execution; witnessed wills
- HRS § 560:3-303 - Informal probate; proof and findings required
- C.R.S § 15-11-503 - Writings intended as wills
- Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 190B, § 3-303 - Informal probate; proof and findings required
Rethinking the intersection of inheritance and the law of tenancy in common.
...So in six months after I die, when my estate is probated, the four children will "duke it out" in lottery-fashion as to ... this has been one of the driving concerns behind the 1990 Uniform Probate Code and its subsequent amendments. (119) The modern ...
- C.R.S § 15-11-1201 - Short title
- C.R.S § 15-11-1218 - Severability
- C.R.S § 15-11-1203 - Scope
- C.R.S § 15-11-1208 - Disclaimer of interest by trustee
- C.R.S § 15-11-1001 - Short title
- C.R.S § 15-11-1007 - Effect of certificate
- C.R.S § 15-11-1008 - Revocation
- C.R.S § 15-11-607 - Nonexoneration
- C.R.S § 15-11-1101 - Short title