uniform probate code 2-502
- N.D.C.C. § 30.1-08-02 - (2-502) Execution - Witnessed Wills - Holographic Wills
Formalizing gratuitous and contractual transfers: a situational theory.
...(209) Finally, under the Uniform Probate Code's provision, codified in twenty-one ...
Are Military Testamentary Instruments Unconstitutional? Why Compliance With State Testamentary Formality Requirements Remains Essential
... form, formality, or recording before probate that is provided for testamentary ... of drafting military wills-assuring uniform acceptance to probate-it actually creates ... counterpart of the same year, the Judicial Code of the English Court of Chancery, recognized a ...
1 F.3d 830 (9th Cir. 1993), 91-55692, Wells Fargo Bank v. United States
... charitable deduction under Internal Revenue Code Sec. 2055. The estate then applied for a refund ...See Uniform Probate Code Sec. 2-502. But they are physically ...
3. Judicial Intervention . Recall that California Probate Code section 11604.5 allows judges to strike down "grossly ...(205) There is also no uniform maximum rate, although the ceiling for consumer loans (206) in ...
- C.R.S § 15-14-705 - Execution of power of attorney
- Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 190B, § 2-502 - Execution of wills
- HRS § 560:2-502 - Execution; witnessed wills; holographic wills
- Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 190B, § 3-303 - Informal probate; proof and findings required
Rethinking the intersection of inheritance and the law of tenancy in common.
... months after I die, when my estate is probated, the four children will "duke it out" in ... of the driving concerns behind the 1990 Uniform Probate Code and its subsequent amendments. (119) ...
- HRS § 560:2-503 - Writings intended as wills, etc
- HRS § 560:2-506 - Choice of law as to execution
- NMS § 45-2-502 - Execution; witnessed wills
- Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 190B, § 2-506 - Choice of law as to execution
- HRS § 560:3-303 - Informal probate; proof and findings required
- C.R.S § 15-11-503 - Writings intended as wills
- C.R.S § 15-11-1201 - Short title
- C.R.S § 15-11-1214 - Tax-qualified disclaimer
- C.R.S § 15-11-1215 - Filing or registering of disclaimer
- C.R.S § 15-11-1204 - Part supplemented by other law
- C.R.S § 15-11-1210 - Disclaimer by appointee, object, or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment
- C.R.S § 15-11-1208 - Disclaimer of interest by trustee
- C.R.S § 15-11-1211 - Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity
- C.R.S § 15-11-1209 - Disclaimer of power of appointment or other power not held in fiduciary capacity
- C.R.S § 15-11-1218 - Severability