title 46 code of federal regulations subchapter b part 12.
- 50 CFR 13.12 - General information requirements on applications for permits
- 5 CFR 550.101 - Coverage and exemptions
- 21 CFR 330.1 - General conditions for general recognition as safe, effective and not misbranded
- 30 CFR 926.30 - State-Federal cooperative agreement
- 46 CFR 24.10-1 - Definitions
- 40 C.F.R. 52.2570 - Identification of plan
- 40 CFR 52.2299 - Original identification of plan section
Prepaid Accounts Under the Electronic Fund Transfer Act (Regulation E) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z)
. Federal Register, Volume 81 ...Rules and Regulations. Pages 83934-84387. From ...November 22, 2016. Part II. Book 2 of 2 Books. ..., but typically title the account to indicate ... device is a card, code, or other means of ... of this subchapter to assure a meaningful ...
- 29 CFR 825.102 - Definitions
- 33 CFR 155.1020 - Definitions
Jurisdiction-Nonemployee Status of University and College Students Working in Connection With Their Studies
. Federal Register, Volume 84 ...29 CFR Part 103. RIN 3142-AA15. ... http://www.regulations.gov . Follow the ..., unless this subchapter [of the Act] explicitly ... II of chapter 5 of Title 5 [the Administrative . ... BILLING CODE 7545-01-P. . ...
- 46 CFR 535.104 - Definitions
Air Quality Control, Reporting, and Compliance
. Federal Register, Volume 81 ...65. April 5, 2016. Part II. Department of the ... BOEM regulations related to air quality ... A. 30 Code of Federal Regulations ... of part C of subchapter I of the CAA (CAA ... of part C of title I, and that the rule is ...
...From the Federal Register Online via GPO ... information about regulations that the. Government is ...L. 104-4, title II) requires agencies to ... program in the Code of Federal. Regulations and ... 33 CFR chapter I, subchapter H. This new regulatory action ...
- 49 CFR 1572.17 - Applicant information required for TWIC security threat assessment
- 46 CFR 525.1 - Purpose and scope
- 33 CFR 105.200 - Owner or operator
Customer Identification Programs, Anti-Money Laundering Programs, and Beneficial Ownership Requirements for Banks Lacking a Federal Functional Regulator
...31 CFR Parts 1010 and 1020. RIN 1506-AB28. ...: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions ..., RIN, or document title, among other things, and the ... requirements of subchapter II of chapter 53 of title 31, United States Code,'' but until the passage of ...
THE GENETIC INFORMATION NONDISCRIMINATION ACT AT AGE 10: GINA'S CONTROVERSIAL ASSERTION THAT DATA TRANSPARENCY PROTECTS PRIVACY AND CIVIL RIGHTS.
...Enabling Other Federal Civil Rights 2063 E. ... that third parties store about ... and safety regulations (for brevity, "safety ... Systems developed a Code of Fair Information ... literacy" in the title to cite them all here. ... by this subchapter [the Administrative ...
Guidance for Executive Order 13673, “Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces”
. Federal Register, Volume 81 ...Rules and Regulations. Pages 58653-58768. From ...August 25, 2016. Part III. Department of ... can be found at title 48 of the Code of ...chapter 31, subchapter IV, also known as the ...
- 33 CFR 104.200 - Owner or operator
- 650 R.I. Code R. § 650-RICR-20-00-1.1 - Authorities and Purpose, Definitions and Procedures
- 42 C.F.R. § 433.15 - Rates of FFP for administration
Finding the Benefit in a New Administration: A Uniform B Corporation Legislation.
... to roll back regulations on companies. (1) As the Federal Government takes its ...Part II will address the ...The first subchapter of the Model Legislation ... at the end of the title. (88) A new benefit ... 8 of the Delaware Code Relating to the General ...
- The Perils of Primacy: Successor Liability for Lenders Turned Declarants in Louisiana Common Interest Communities