thermal pollution definition
- 40 C.F.R. 60.2265 - What definitions must I know?
- 40 C.F.R. 71.2 - Definitions
- 26 CFR 1.48-9 - Definition of energy property
- 40 CFR 96.102 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 261.4 - Exclusions
- 40 CFR 63.1209 - What are the monitoring requirements?
Air Quality: Revision to the Regulatory Definition of Volatile Organic Compounds-Exclusion of cis-1,1,1,4,4,4-hexafluorobut-2-ene (HFO-1336mzz-Z)
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is proposing to revise the regulatory definition of volatile organic compounds (VOC) under the Clean Air Act (CAA). This action proposes to add cis- 1,1,1,4,4,4-hexafluorobut-2-ene (also known as HFO-1336mzz-Z; CAS number 692-49-9) to the list of compounds excluded from the regulatory definition of VOC on the basis that this compound makes a negligible...
... rule include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following: State and local air pollution control agencies that adopt and implement regulations to control air emissions of VOC; and ...Thermal test data and energy efficiency trials indicate that HFO-1336mzz-Z will provide superior insulating ...
- 10 CFR 51.45 - Environmental report
- 40 CFR 122.21 - Application for a permit (applicable to State programs, see
- 40 CFR 60.3078 - What definitions must I know?
- 40 CFR 60.2977 - What definitions must I know?
- 40 CFR 75.53 - Monitoring plan
Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
Publication of the Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions and the Regulatory Plan represent key components of the regulatory planning mechanism prescribed in Executive Order 12866, ``Regulatory Planning and Review'' (58 FR 51735) and incorporated in Executive Order 13563, ``Improving Regulation and Regulatory Review'' issued on January 18, 2011 (76 FR 3821). The fall editions of...
... and reaffirms the principles, structures, and definitions governing contemporary regulatory review that were established in ... the national marine sanctuaries; monitors marine pollution; and directs the national program for deep-seabed minerals and ean thermal energy. NESDIS administers the civilian weather satellite program ...
- 40 C.F.R. 63.1516 - Reports
- 40 CFR 1054.801 - What definitions apply to this part?
472 F.3d 33 (2nd Cir. 2006), 05-5890, Parks Real Estate Purchasing Group v. St. Paul Fire and Marine Ins. Co.
... found that "[c]ourts have even favorably viewed both definitions of contamination simultaneously," citing. Richland Valley ... Circuit addressed the insurers' contention that the "pollution exclusion" in a commercial general liability policy applied in ...thermal irritant or contaminant." 976 F.2d at 1043. The court held that ...
- 50 CFR 600.815 - Contents of Fishery Management Plans
- 36 CFR 7.13 - Yellowstone National Park
- 40 CFR 63.1206 - When and how must you comply with the standards and operating requirements?
- 40 CFR 64.1 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 63.3176 - What definitions apply to this subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.782 - Definitions
- 40 C.F.R. 63.7555 - What records must I keep?
Treading water while Congress ignores the nation's environment.
... best to stand in the way, both by obstructing new air pollution regulations (230) and by encouraging ever greater reliance on ...(284) . That regulatory definition stood for twenty-five years, when in 2002 the Corps and the EPA ...The issue involved the appropriate standard for thermal discharges from power plants. CWA section 316(b) requires point ...
Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing, and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption
To minimize the risk of serious adverse health consequences or death from consumption of contaminated produce, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is establishing science-based minimum standards for the safe growing, harvesting, packing, and holding of produce, meaning fruits and vegetables grown for human consumption. FDA is establishing these standards as part of our implementation of...
...IX. Subpart A--Comments on Definitions and General Provisions. A. Food That Is Covered and That Is ... to be as sensitive to the presence and level of fecal pollution as generic E. coli. We also expect that any alternative microbial ... (e.g., thermal), replace. chemical process ...