thermal pollution definition
- 40 C.F.R. 52.21 - Prevention of significant deterioration of air quality
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
547 U.S. 370 (2006), 04-1527, S.D. Warren Co. v. Maine Bd. of Environmental Protection
...To do this, the Act deals with "pollution" generally, see § 1251(b), which it defines as ...2 The Act has no definition of the term, but provides that "[t]he term ... failed attempt to deal specifically with "thermal discharges." As Warren describes it, several ...
- 40 C.F.R. 51.166 - Prevention of significant deterioration of air quality
- 40 CFR 260.10 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 97.302 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 51.124 - Findings and requirements for submission of State implementation plan revisions relating to emissions of sulfur dioxide pursuant to the Clean Air Interstate Rule
- 40 CFR 97.102 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 51.123 - Findings and requirements for submission of State implementation plan revisions relating to emissions of oxides of nitrogen pursuant to the Clean Air Interstate Rule
- 40 C.F.R. 70.2 - Definitions
- 40 C.F.R. 63.7575 - What definitions apply to this subpart?
- 40 C.F.R. 63.14 - Incorporations by reference
- 40 CFR 97.402 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 63.10042 - What definitions apply to this subpart?
- 40 CFR 72.2 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 265.1080 - Applicability
- 40 CFR 264.1080 - Applicability
- 40 C.F.R. 60.2265 - What definitions must I know?
- 40 C.F.R. 52.2020 - Identification of plan
- 40 C.F.R. 51.165 - Permit requirements
- 40 CFR 52.741 - Control strategy: Ozone control measures for Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry and Will Counties
Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration Units
... proposed actions on these four topics: Definition of ``continuous emission monitoring system (CEMS) ...Btu British thermal unit. CAA Clean Air Act. CBI Confidential ... exchange in various areas of air pollution control. C. Judicial Review. Under the CAA ...
- 40 C.F.R. 60.2875 - What definitions must I know?
- 40 C.F.R. 63.11237 - What definitions apply to this subpart?
Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions From New, Modified, and Reconstructed Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units
...EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0603 (Carbon Pollution Standards for Modified and Reconstructed ...Btu/kWh British Thermal Units per Kilowatt-hour. Btu/lb British Thermal ...EPA that GHGs \81\ meet the definition of ``air pollutant'' in the CAA,\82\ and premised ...