thermal pollution definition
- 40 C.F.R. 52.21 - Prevention of significant deterioration of air quality
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
547 U.S. 370 (2006), 04-1527, S.D. Warren Co. v. Maine Bd. of Environmental Protection
...To do this, the Act deals with "pollution" generally, see § 1251(b), which it defines as "the man-made or ...2 The Act has no definition of the term, but provides that "[t]he term 'discharge' when used ... after a failed attempt to deal specifically with "thermal discharges." As Warren describes it, several Members of Congress ...
- 40 C.F.R. 51.166 - Prevention of significant deterioration of air quality
- 40 CFR 260.10 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 97.302 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 51.124 - Findings and requirements for submission of State implementation plan revisions relating to emissions of sulfur dioxide pursuant to the Clean Air Interstate Rule
- 40 CFR 97.102 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 51.123 - Findings and requirements for submission of State implementation plan revisions relating to emissions of oxides of nitrogen pursuant to the Clean Air Interstate Rule
- 40 C.F.R. 70.2 - Definitions
- 40 C.F.R. 63.7575 - What definitions apply to this subpart?
- 40 CFR 97.402 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 63.10042 - What definitions apply to this subpart?
- 40 CFR 72.2 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 264.1080 - Applicability
- 40 CFR 265.1080 - Applicability
- 40 C.F.R. 52.2020 - Identification of plan
- 40 C.F.R. 51.165 - Permit requirements
- 40 CFR 52.741 - Control strategy: Ozone control measures for Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry and Will Counties
Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration Units
This action sets forth the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) final decision on the issues for which it granted reconsideration on January 21, 2015, which pertain to certain aspects of the February 7, 2013, final rule titled ``Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Emissions Guidelines for Existing Sources: Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration Units'' (CISWI...
... is finalizing proposed actions on these four topics: Definition of ``continuous emission monitoring system (CEMS) data during ...Btu British thermal unit. CAA Clean Air Act. CBI Confidential business information. ... and technology exchange in various areas of air pollution control. C. Judicial Review. Under the CAA section 307(b)(1), ...
- 40 C.F.R. 60.2875 - What definitions must I know?
- 40 C.F.R. 63.11237 - What definitions apply to this subpart?
- 40 C.F.R. 63.14 - Incorporations by reference
Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions From New, Modified, and Reconstructed Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is finalizing new source performance standards (NSPS) under Clean Air Act (CAA) section 111(b) that, for the first time, will establish standards for emissions of carbon dioxide (CO<INF>2</INF>) for newly constructed, modified, and reconstructed affected fossil fuel-fired electric utility generating units (EGUs). This action establishes...
...EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0603 (Carbon Pollution Standards for Modified and Reconstructed Stationary Sources: ...BSER Best System of Emission Reduction. Btu/kWh British Thermal Units per Kilowatt-hour. Btu/lb British Thermal Units per Pound. ...EPA that GHGs \81\ meet the definition of ``air pollutant'' in the CAA,\82\ and premised its decision in ...
- 40 CFR 60.41da - Definitions