sewage sludge density
- 9 Va. Admin. Code § 25-790-750 - Chlorination
- Iowa Admin. Code r. 567-23.1 - Emission standards
- N.Y. Comp. Codes R. & Regs. Tit. 6 § 360-5.5 - Organic waste processing facilities for biosolids, mixed solid waste, septage and other sludges
- Ala. Admin. Code r. 335-13-1-.03 - Definitions
- N.J. Admin. Code § 7:1E-1.6 - Definitions
- A.A.C. R18-9-1006 - Class a and Class B Pathogen Reduction Requirements
- 9 Va. Admin. Code § 25-31-570 - Frequency of monitoring
Hazardous waste: Identification and listing Chlorinated aliphatics production wastes,
... of Wastewaters and Wastewater Treatment Sludges From the Production of Chlorinated Aliphatic ...EPA develops ``probability density functions'' (PDFs), distributions that describe ... system, where leachate mixes with domestic sewage and is excluded from RCRA jurisdiction (see RCRA ...
- 40 C.F.R. 52.1167 - EPA-approved Massachusetts State regulations
- 020-2 Wyo. Code R. § 2-6 - Storm Water Discharges
Congressional Nullification of the Stream Protection Rule Under the Congressional Review Act
... Compaction means increasing the density of a material by reducing the voids between the ... patios, walks and driveways; septic sewage treatment facilities; and lot drainage and lawn ... (iv) Sludge from an acid-mine-drainage treatment facility;. ...
- La. Admin. Code tit. 33, § VII-115 - Definitions
Guidelines Establishing Test Procedures for the Analysis of Pollutants Under the Clean Water Act; Analysis and Sampling Procedures
... studies, including the 2001 National Sewage Sludge Survey and the National Lake Fish Tissue ... to provide organism enumeration (density). Select the appropriate configuration of ...
- Wis. Admin. Code Department of Natural Resources § NR 440.75 - Municipal solid waste landfills
- Narragansett Bay Commission R.I. Code R. § 835-20-00-2.3 - Definitions
- 01-672 C.M.R. ch. 10, § II-21 - Development subdistricts
- 314 CMR 3.02 - Definitions
United States v. Star Atlantic Waste Holdings, L.P., Veolia Environnement S.A. and Veolia ES Solid Waste, Inc.
... processes, regulated medical waste, sewage, and sludge), hazardous waste, or waste generated ... are scarce due to high population density and the limited availability of suitable land. ...
- La. Admin. Code tit. 33, § IX-2511 - Storm Water Discharges
Revisions to Test Methods and Testing Regulations
... H. Sewage Treatment Plants (Subpart O) Part 60. I. ... 1980), Standard Test Method for Density of Paint, Varnish Lacquer, and Related Products, ... (b) * * *. (5) Samples of the sludge charged to the incinerator shall be collected in ...
- 401 KAR 10:001 - Definitions for 401 KAR Chapter 10
- Iowa Admin. Code r. 567-114.26 - General requirements for all sanitary landfills
- Iowa Admin. Code r. 567-115.26 - General requirements for all sanitary landfills
- 2 CCR 404-1-508 - LOCAL PUBLIC FORUMS, HEARINGS ON APPLICATIONS FOR INCREASED WELL DENSITY AND PUBLIC ISSUES HEARINGS
- W. Va. Code R. § 47-38-5 - Other Solid Waste Facility Performance Standards