sewage sludge density
904 F.2d 1571 (Fed. Cir. 1990), 89-1596, Envirotech Corp. v. Westech Engineering Inc.
...The tank contains sewage sludge that, when digested by microorganisms, ... was to construct the blocks of low-density concrete: the additional concrete volume ...
- W. Va. Code R. § 47-38-4 - Landfill Performance Standards
- Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 14, § 18720 - Definitions
Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases
... 221320 Sewage treatment. ... monitoring is required for each anaerobic sludge digester, anaerobic reactor, or anaerobic lagoon ... need to determine a site-specific waste density and recalculate the design capacity annually. ...
- 9 Va. Admin. Code § 25-790-450 - Treatment works design
- 9 Va. Admin. Code § 25-790-750 - Chlorination
- A.A.C. R18-9-1006 - Class a and Class B Pathogen Reduction Requirements
- 10 CSR 20-6.200 - [Effective 2/28/2019] Storm Water Regulations
- Iowa Admin. Code r. 567-23.1 - Emission standards
- Ala. Admin. Code r. 335-13-1-.03 - Definitions
- Wis. Admin. Code Department of Natural Resources § NR 440.75 - Municipal solid waste landfills
- N.J. Admin. Code § 7:1E-1.6 - Definitions
- 9 Va. Admin. Code § 25-31-570 - Frequency of monitoring
- 01-672 C.M.R. ch. 10, § I-02 - DEFINITIONS
- 020-2 Wyo. Code R. § 2-6 - Storm Water Discharges
- 40 C.F.R. 52.1167 - EPA-approved Massachusetts State regulations
Congressional Nullification of the Stream Protection Rule Under the Congressional Review Act
... Compaction means increasing the density of a material by reducing the voids between the ... patios, walks and driveways; septic sewage treatment facilities; and lot drainage and lawn ... (iv) Sludge from an acid-mine-drainage treatment facility;. ...
Guidelines Establishing Test Procedures for the Analysis of Pollutants Under the Clean Water Act; Analysis and Sampling Procedures
... studies, including the 2001 National Sewage Sludge Survey and the National Lake Fish Tissue ... to provide organism enumeration (density). Select the appropriate configuration of ...
- 2 CCR 404-1-508 - LOCAL PUBLIC FORUMS, HEARINGS ON APPLICATIONS FOR INCREASED WELL DENSITY AND PUBLIC ISSUES HEARINGS
United States v. Star Atlantic Waste Holdings, L.P., Veolia Environnement S.A. and Veolia ES Solid Waste, Inc.
... processes, regulated medical waste, sewage, and sludge), hazardous waste, or waste generated ... are scarce due to high population density and the limited availability of suitable land. ...
- Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 0400-11-01-.11 - REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPOST AND COMPOSTING FACILITIES
...562212 Solid waste landfills. 221320 Sewage treatment facilities. Manure Management........ ... mill, sulfite pulp mill, or only processes sludge containing calcium carbonate from water softening ... gas liquid using direct measurements of density and carbon share. To calculate CO2emissions that ...
- Narragansett Bay Commission R.I. Code R. § 835-20-00-2.3 - Definitions
- La. Admin. Code tit. 33, § VII-115 - Definitions
Hazardous waste: Identification and listing Chlorinated aliphatics production wastes,
... of Wastewaters and Wastewater Treatment Sludges From the Production of Chlorinated Aliphatic ...EPA develops ``probability density functions'' (PDFs), distributions that describe ... system, where leachate mixes with domestic sewage and is excluded from RCRA jurisdiction (see RCRA ...