sewage sludge density
- 40 CFR 136.3 - Identification of test procedures
- 40 CFR 503.32 - Pathogens
- 25 Pa. Code § 271.932 - Pathogens
- 7 Del. Admin. Code § 7103-134.0 - Class A Sludge - Sludges processed to further reduce pathogens (PFRP)
- 7 Del. Admin. Code § 7202-6.0 - Pathogens and Vector Attraction Reduction Requirements
- La. Admin. Code tit. 33, § IX-7309 - Pathogens and Vector Attraction Reduction [Formerly Section 6909]
- 9 Va. Admin. Code § 25-31-710 - Pathogens
- 9 Va. Admin. Code § 25-32-675 - Pathogens
- 40 CFR 761.3 - Definitions
- Iowa Admin. Code r. 567-67.7 - Land application requirements for Class I sewage sludge
- 40 CFR 503.16 - Frequency of monitoring
- Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. R. 391-3-6-.17 - Sewage Sludge (Biosolids) Requirements
- 40 C.F.R. § 122.26 - Storm water discharges (applicable to State NPDES programs, see
Water pollution control: National pollutant discharge elimination system; State programs Louisiana,
... Beneficial Reuse or Disposal of Municipal Sewage Sludge (LAG650000); Notice. [[Page 44962]]. ...All 6 options require either the density of fecal coliform in the sewage sludge be less ...
- 7 CFR 205.2 - Terms defined
- 40 CFR 60.751 - Definitions
- Ohio Admin. Code 3745-40-04 - Biosolids classifications
Environmental Protection Agency,
...Standards for the Use or Disposal of Sewage Sludge; Notice. [[Page 40554]]. ENVIRONMENTAL ... dioxin congener varied by sample), bulk density of sewage sludge (single value), porosity of ...
- 40 CFR 503.31 - Special definitions
- Iowa Admin. Code r. 567-67.8 - Land application requirements for Class II sewage sludge
Sewage sludge; use or disposal standards: like compounds; numeric concentration limits,
...503.16 as follows:. Sec. 503.16 Frequency of monitoring. (a) Sewage sludge. You must monitor for pollutants in sewage sludge, pathogen density and vector attraction reduction according to the following schedule:. (1) For all pollutants except dioxins listed in Sec. 503.13(b)(1) Table 1 and ...
Water pollution control: National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Sewage sludge; use or disposal standards,
..., and 503.46 require periodic monitoring of sewage sludge for pollutants as well as periodic demonstration of compliance with certain pathogen density and vector attraction reduction requirements. The frequency of monitoring varies with the amount of sewage sludge used or disposed. The current ...
- 40 CFR 243.101 - Definitions
- 50 CFR 20.134 - Approval of nontoxic shot types and shot coatings
- 7 Del. Admin. Code § 7103-133.0 - Class B Sludge - Sewage sludges processed to Significantly Reduce Pathogens (PSRP). (Septage included herein as sewage sludge)