- 40 CFR 51.124 - Findings and requirements for submission of State implementation plan revisions relating to emissions of sulfur dioxide pursuant to the Clean Air Interstate Rule
- 40 CFR 51.123 - Findings and requirements for submission of State implementation plan revisions relating to emissions of oxides of nitrogen pursuant to the Clean Air Interstate Rule
Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements
... The proposal would modify the first sentence of this provision by adding the words ``online training'' and would state that site personnel must successfully complete a program of classroom ...
- 40 CFR 97.302 - Definitions
Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
.... . .''. Page 85799. (15) Improve the readability of the first sentence in Sec. 264.191(a), which previously read, ``For each existing tank system . . . the owner or operator must determine that the tank system is not ...
- 310 CMR 30.340 - Large Quantity Generators
- 310 CMR 30.353 - Very Small Quantity Generators
- 40 C.F.R. 51.100 - Definitions
- 310 CMR 30.351 - Small Quantity Generators
- 40 C.F.R. 51.166 - Prevention of significant deterioration of air quality
- 40 C.F.R. 52.21 - Prevention of significant deterioration of air quality
Energy Department, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission,
...18 CFR Part 35. Standardization of Generator Interconnection Agreements and Procedures; Proposed Rule. [[Page 22250]]. ...-recognized tax counsel selected under the terms of the preceding sentence. Any settlement without Generator's consent or such written advice will ...
Consumer Product Safety Act:
Portable generators; labeling requirements,
...One comment recommends the addition of the phrase, ``FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY,'' after the initial sentence of the proposed labeling. Response: As referenced in the comment summary, above, an independent contractor performed focus group testing on the ...
- 40 C.F.R. 51.165 - Permit requirements
- Wash. Admin. Code § 173-303-200 - Accumulating dangerous waste on-site
551 F.2d 1026 (5th Cir. 1977), 75-1794, E. C. Ernst, Inc. v. Manhattan Const. Co. of Texas
... the Palco bedlight fixture application and (2) for the emergency generator system, (a) drawing faulty specifications 6 and (b) failing promptly to ...Fairbanks' initial application was met with the one-sentence equivocal response that the generator units were "approved providing that ...
Hazardous Waste Technical Corrections and Clarifications Rule
... hazardous waste identification, manifesting, the hazardous waste generator requirements, standards for owners and operators of hazardous waste ...CFR 262.34(a) by moving a sentence from one portion of the regulation to another, more appropriate, portion ...
- Wash. Admin. Code § 173-303-140 - Land disposal restrictions
641 F.Supp.2d 1337 (CIT 2009), 05-00170, ENI Technology, Inc. v. United States
... classification of merchandise, identified as " radio frequency generators" (" RF Generators" or " merchandise" ), imported by Plaintiff ENI ... Relying on the first sentence of these Explanatory Notes, the Government defends its classification of ...
- 310 CMR 30.341 - General Accumulation Standards for Large Quantity Generators