section 8 housing list
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 24 C.F.R. 891.410 - Selection and admission of tenants
- 24 C.F.R. 982.207 - Waiting list: Local preferences in admission to program
- 24 C.F.R. 982.552 - PHA denial or termination of assistance for family
- 7 CFR 273.9 - Income and deductions
- 24 CFR 982.206 - Waiting list: Opening and closing; public notice
- 24 C.F.R. 982.54 - Administrative plan
- 12 CFR 225.28 - List of permissible nonbanking activities
- 24 C.F.R. 5.216 - Disclosure and verification of Social Security and Employer Identification Numbers
- 28 CFR 541.3 - Prohibited acts and available sanctions
- 10 C.F.R. 430.2 - Definitions
429 U.S. 252 (1977), 75-616, Village of Arlington Heights v. Metropolitan
... Jan. 11, 1977 . Housing Development Corp. Argued October ...There is thus no need for this Court to list various "evidentiary sources" or "subjects of ... 2 Section 236 provides for "interest reduction payments" to ...
- 40 CFR 260.10 - Definitions
619 F.3d 823 (8th Cir. 2010), 09-1209, Gallagher v. Magner
...Paul's Department of Neighborhood Housing and Property Improvement; Mike Cassidy, ... we discus in greater detail in the next section, is not so stark and unexplainable on other ... showed that 61% and 62% of those on waiting lists for public housing and Section 8 assistance, ...
- 7 CFR 273.8 - Resource eligibility standards
Section 209 of the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act: Initial Guidance
...DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT. [Docket No. FR-6115-N-01]. Section 209 of the ...and to make shared waiting list software available for voluntary use by . multiple PHAs and owners of ...
- 27 CFR 478.11 - Meaning of terms
438 U.S. 265 (1978), 7811, Regents of the University of California v. Bakke
... responsible for placing names on the waiting list and had discretion to include persons with ... curtailment of federal funds under that section was the only sanction to be imposed upon ...Metropolitan Housing Dev. Corp. , 429 U.S. 252 (1977); Washington v. ...
- 7 C.F.R. 271.2 - Definitions
- 24 CFR 91.205 - Housing and homeless needs assessment
- 13 C.F.R. 121.201 - What size standards has SBA identified by North American Industry Classification System codes?
- 24 CFR 91.105 - Citizen participation plan; local governments
__ U.S. __ (2015), 13-1371, Texas Dep't of Hous. & Cmty. Affairs v. Inclusive Cmtys. Project, Inc.
The federal government provides low-income housing tax credits that are distributed to developers by state agencies, including the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs. The Inclusive Communities Project (ICP), which assists low-income families in obtaining affordable housing, brought a disparate-impact claim under Fair Housing Act sections 804(a) and 805(a), alleging that allocation...
...S 441 . TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND COMMUNITY AFFAIRS, ET AL., PETITIONERS . v. ... criteria, such as public housing waiting lists, § 42(m)(1)(C), as well as certain preferences, ...Section 703(a), as amended, provides as follows:. . . ...
Preventing shelternization: alleviating the struggles of homeless individuals and families in New York City.
...Select Housing Programs Utilized by New York City and Why They ...Section Eight Housing D. Other Notable New York City ...,000 families are currently on the waiting list. (153) A homeless applicant on the waiting list ...
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions