section 8 housing list
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 24 C.F.R. 5.216 - Disclosure and verification of Social Security and Employer Identification Numbers
- 24 C.F.R. 891.410 - Selection and admission of tenants
- 24 C.F.R. 982.207 - Waiting list: Local preferences in admission to program
- 24 C.F.R. 982.552 - PHA denial or termination of assistance for family
- 7 CFR 273.9 - Income and deductions
- 24 CFR 982.206 - Waiting list: Opening and closing; public notice
- 40 CFR 260.10 - Definitions
- 24 C.F.R. 982.54 - Administrative plan
- 12 CFR 225.28 - List of permissible nonbanking activities
__ U.S. __ (2016), 14-8349, Foster v. Chatman
During jury selection at Foster’s trial, the state (Georgia) used peremptory challenges to strike all four qualified black prospective jurors. Foster was convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death. The trial court rejected an argument that the strikes were racially motivated, in violation of Batson v. Kentucky. While his state habeas petition was pending, Foster obtained copies of the...
... file contained (1) copies of the jury venire list on. which the names of each black ... Georgia habeas court's analysis in the section. of its opinion labeled " Batson claim". ... Metropolitan Housing Development Corp., 429 U.S. 252, 266, 97 ...
- 13 C.F.R. 121.201 - What size standards has SBA identified by North American Industry Classification System codes?
- 10 C.F.R. 430.2 - Definitions
- 28 CFR 541.3 - Prohibited acts and available sanctions
__ U.S. __ (2016), 14-8358, Lockhart v. United States
Lockhart pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography, 18 U.S.C. 2252(a)(4). Because Lockhart had a prior state-court conviction for first-degree sexual abuse involving his adult girlfriend, his PSR concluded that he was subject to the 10-year mandatory minimum sentence enhancement provided in U.S.S.G. 2252(b)(2), which is triggered by prior state convictions for crimes “relating to aggravated...
... (b). Section 2252(b)(2)'s enhancement can also be triggered. ... § 2252(b)(2)'s list, by contrast, would require. this Court ... necessary transportation, temporary housing, and child care. expenses; lost income; ...
619 F.3d 823 (8th Cir. 2010), 09-1209, Gallagher v. Magner
...Paul's Department of Neighborhood Housing and Property Improvement; Mike Cassidy, ... we discus in greater detail in the next section, is not so stark and unexplainable on other ... showed that 61% and 62% of those on waiting lists for public housing and Section 8 assistance, ...
- 7 CFR 273.8 - Resource eligibility standards
Section 209 of the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act: Initial Guidance
...DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT. [Docket No. FR-6115-N-01]. Section 209 of the ...and to make shared waiting list software available for voluntary use by . multiple PHAs and owners of ...
- 27 CFR 478.11 - Meaning of terms
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 7 C.F.R. 271.2 - Definitions