section 202 b of the immigration and nationality act
THE RIGHT TO MIGRATE: A HUMAN RIGHTS RESPONSE TO IMMIGRATION RESTRICTIONISM IN ARGENTINA.
...In particular, this section will examine those ways in which the DNU serves ...(202) The waiver limitations are threefold: (1) it is ... of the person to be expelled; (b) the nationality, residency, and custody of the child if expulsion ...
- 22 CFR 42.12 - Rules of chargeability
... will include national origin and/or nationality or citizenship status. Refugees and others forced ... treatment based on citizenship or immigration status will constitute discrimination if the ... 2015, the German Interior Ministry recorded 202 attacks on housing for asylum seekers, "including ...G.A. Res. 429 (V), art. 1, [section] A(2), Convention Relating to the Status of ...
- 8 CFR 1240.58 - Extreme hardship
- 31 CFR 594.201 - Prohibited transactions involving blocked property
- 8 CFR 245.3 - Adjustment of status under section 13 of the Act of September 11, 1957, as amended
- 8 CFR 236.15 - Voluntary departure and eligibility for employment
- 8 CFR 1240.61 - Applicability
- 8 CFR 212.0 - Definitions
Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013: Implementation in HUD Housing Programs
...based Section 8 programs (collectively, the Section 8 programs) ... Indian Housing, Room 4204, telephone number 202-402-5687; HUD's Housing Choice Voucher program ... documentation of satisfactory immigration status.\14\. ... benefits under the Immigration and Nationality Act, but might require much longer than a 90-day ...
Nonimmigrant aliens from designated countries
..., Room 6100, Washington, DC 20536, telephone: (202) 514-2895. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Section (b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (``Act''), as amended, 8 U.S.C. 1305(b), ...
- 8 CFR 1240.20 - Cancellation of removal and adjustment of status under section 240A of the Act
- 8 CFR 236.5 - Fingerprints and photographs
- 8 CFR 245.7 - Adjustment of status of certain Soviet and Indochinese parolees under the Foreign Operations Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 1990 (Pub. L. 101-167)
438 U.S. 265 (1978), 7811, Regents of the University of California v. Bakke
... curtailment of federal funds under that section was the only sanction to be imposed upon ... differences of race, of color, or of nationality; and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge ... See Runyon v. McCrary , 427 U.S. 160, 192-202 (1976) (WHITE, J., dissenting). Indeed, it is not ... 30 M. Jones, American Immigration 177-246 (1960). 31 J. Higham, Strangers in the ...
Migrants and refugees are routinely denied the protection of international human rights: what does the future hold?
... increasingly face restrictive immigration policies by states, such as restricting the ... eight billion euros over the period 2016-2020. (72) . Nearly four months after the launching of ... language from the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (109) was amended by the Immigration ... in favor of the plaintiffs, ordered that sections 3(c) (117) and 5(a), (b), (c), and (e) (118) not ...
- 8 CFR 236.4 - Removal of S-5, S-6, and S-7 nonimmigrants
- 8 CFR 236.16 - Travel outside the United States
- 8 U.S.C. 245.24 - Adjustment of aliens in U nonimmigrant status
- 8 CFR 1245.8 - Adjustment of status as a special immigrant under section 101(a)(27)(K) of the Act
- 20 CFR 404.464 - How does deportation or removal from the United States affect the receipt of benefits?
- 8 CFR 1245.9 - Adjustment of status of certain nationals of the People's Republic of China under Public Law 102-404
- 8 CFR 245.5 - Medical examination
- 8 C.F.R. 245.25 - Adjustment of status of aliens with approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions; validity of petition and offer of employment
Soy Dominicano - the status of Haitian descendants born in the Dominican Republic and measures to protect their right to a nationality.
... exception in the context of the 1939 Immigration Law of the Dominican Republic, which divides ...(202) Law 169-14 does nothing to undo the underlying .... (4.) See Pierre, supra note 2, [section] 2.1.4, at 20. . (5.) See id. [section] 2.1, at ...