section 202 b of the immigration and nationality act
- 8 CFR 236.15 - Voluntary departure and eligibility for employment
- 8 CFR 245.5 - Medical examination
__ U.S. __ (2015), 13-628, Zivotofsky v. Kerry
Zivotofsky was born to U.S. citizens living in Jerusalem. Under the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, 2003, 116 Stat. 1350, his mother asked Embassy officials to list his place of birth as “Israel” on his passport. Section 214(d) of the Act states for “purposes of the registration of birth, certification of nationality, or issuance of a passport of a United States citizen born in the city of...
...Section 214(d) states for " purposes of the registration of birth, certification of nationality, or issuance of a passport of a United States ... provided for the revision of national immigration quotas upon one country's surrender of territory ...
- 8 CFR 1240.61 - Applicability
Nonimmigrant aliens from designated countries
...SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Section 265(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (``Act''), as amended, 8 ...
- 8 CFR 1240.20 - Cancellation of removal and adjustment of status under section 240A of the Act
- 8 CFR 236.5 - Fingerprints and photographs
- 8 CFR 245.7 - Adjustment of status of certain Soviet and Indochinese parolees under the Foreign Operations Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 1990 (Pub. L. 101-167)
- 8 CFR 236.12 - Eligibility
- 8 CFR 236.4 - Removal of S-5, S-6, and S-7 nonimmigrants
- 8 U.S.C. 245.24 - Adjustment of aliens in U nonimmigrant status
- 8 CFR 245.3 - Adjustment of status under section 13 of the Act of September 11, 1957, as amended
- 8 CFR 1245.8 - Adjustment of status as a special immigrant under section 101(a)(27)(K) of the Act
- 20 CFR 404.464 - How does deportation or removal from the United States affect the receipt of benefits?
- 8 CFR 1240.56 - Application
- 8 CFR 1245.9 - Adjustment of status of certain nationals of the People's Republic of China under Public Law 102-404
- 22 CFR 42.12 - Rules of chargeability
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY, IMMIGRATION SANCTUARY, AND UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES FOR REPRODUCTIVE AND LGBTQ RIGHTS.
... of violating the anti-harboring provision of Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) (36) for allegedly providing two undocumented migrants food, ...Section I. A. traces the origins of the sanctuary movement in the immigration ...
Regulatory Agenda Semiannual Regulatory Agenda, The Regulatory Plan
... Rural Energy Self-Sufficiency Initiative--Section 9009. 0570-AA77. Prerule Stage 26. Grants for ...Revisions to Federal Immigration Regulations for the Commonwealth of the Northern ... protected grounds of race, religion, nationality, or political opinion. One example of such claims ...
2015 Niagara international moot court competition.
... and they now live in a state of immigration limbo. . Though undocumented immigrants are at .... D. Sources of International Law . This section introduces public international law to judges ... child has the right to acquire a nationality." (98) Ken, therefore, has an international legal ...
The nature of parenthood.
... reemerged with greater force in the immigration context in subsequent decades. By the start of ..., the child acquires the mother's nationality status at birth. (109) But the citizen father, in .... As this Section shows, same-sex family formation eventually ...
- 22 CFR 42.24 - Adoption under the Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Intercountry Adoption and the Intercountry Adoption Act of 2000
- 8 CFR 245.11 - Adjustment of aliens in S nonimmigrant classification
- 8 C.F.R. 212.21 - [Effective 10/15/2019] Definitions
- 8 U.S.C. 245.23 - Adjustment of aliens in T nonimmigrant classification