section 202 b of the immigration and nationality act
- 8 U.S.C. 214.6 - Citizens of Canada or Mexico seeking temporary entry under NAFTA to engage in business activities at a professional level
Separate Parts In This Issue
Justice Department, Immigration and Naturalization Service,
... providing that residents of Canada or Bermuda having a common nationality with Canadian nationals or with British subjects in Bermuda will be ...SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:. Background. Section 212(d)(4)(B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (Act) permits the ...
- 8 CFR 1209.2 - Adjustment of status of alien granted asylum
- 8 CFR 214.4 - Denial of certification, denial of recertification or withdrawal of SEVP certification
Stateless in the United States: current reality and a future prediction.
... Article demonstrates in the following sections how and why the United States would experience .... Illegal immigration is perceived by many to be a major problem in the ... [section] 301 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. The same bill introduced in 2011 had ninety ...
- 8 CFR 214.15 - Certain spouses and children of lawful permanent residents
- 7 CFR 273.4 - Citizenship and alien status
- 8 CFR 1240.58 - Extreme hardship
- 22 CFR 40.1 - Definitions
Defending one-parent SIJS.
... Juvenile Status Provisions in the Immigration and Nationality Act A. What Is Special Immigrant ..." statuses are detailed under different sections of the INA. (12) SIJS allows a recipient to ...
- 45 CFR 400.43 - Requirements for documentation of refugee status
- 8 CFR 245.6 - Interview
- 8 CFR 1240.65 - Eligibility for suspension of deportation
WHEN SHADOW REMOVALS COLLIDE: SEARCHING FOR SOLUTIONS TO THE LEGAL BLACK HOLES CREATED BY EXPEDITED REMOVAL AND REINSTATEMENT.
Immigration scholarship has begun to explore the prominence ...(46) Section 240 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) ...
- 8 CFR 212.15 - Certificates for foreign health care workers
- 8 U.S.C. 212.4 - Applications for the exercise of discretion under section 212(d)(1) and 212(d)(3)
- 8 CFR 240.64 - Eligibility-general
- 8 CFR 1240.21 - Suspension of deportation and adjustment of status under section 244(a) of the Act (as in effect before April 1, 1997) and cancellation of removal and adjustment of status under section 240A(b) of the Act for certain nonpermanent residents
- 8 C.F.R. § 1240.48 - Hearing
- 8 CFR 1240.70 - Decision by the Service
- 8 U.S.C. 245.21 - Adjustment of status of certain nationals of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos (section 586 of Public Law 106-429)
- Crimmigration' and the Right to Counsel at the Border Between Civil and Criminal Proceedings
- 8 U.S.C. § 1240.33 - Applications for asylum or withholding of deportation
- 8 CFR 240.70 - Decision by the Service