section 202 b of the immigration and nationality act
- 8 CFR 1245.2 - Application
Removal of International Entrepreneur Parole Program
The Department of Homeland Security (``DHS'' or ``Department'') is proposing to remove its regulations pertaining to the international entreprepreneur program, which guided the adjudication of significant public benefit parole requests made by certain foreign entrepreneurs of start-up entities in the United States. After review of all DHS parole programs in accordance with an Executive Order (E.O.
... . This section of the FEDERAL REGISTER contains notices to the public of the ...AGENCY: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, DHS. ACTION: Proposed rule. ... States under section 212(d)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) would provide a significant public benefit to the ...
509 U.S. 155 (1993), 92-344, Sale v. Haitian Centers Council, Inc.
...4684 . SALE, ACTING COMMISSIONER, IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, et al. . v. . HAITIAN CENTERS ... Order violates § 243(h)(1) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (INA or Act) and Article 33 of the United Nations ...Moreover, the reference suggests that the section applies only to the Attorney Generals normal responsibilities ...
- 8 U.S.C. 212.6 - Border crossing identification cards
- 8 CFR 240.21 - Suspension of deportation and adjustment of status under section 244(a) of the Act (as in effect before April 1, 1997) and cancellation of removal and adjustment of status under section 240A(b) of the Act for certain nonpermanent residents
- 8 CFR 1240.60 - Definitions
- 8 CFR 1241.8 - Reinstatement of removal orders
- 8 CFR 210.2 - Application for temporary resident status
- 8 CFR 1240.66 - Eligibility for special rule cancellation of removal
- 8 CFR 1240.7 - Evidence in removal proceedings under section 240 of the Act
- 8 C.F.R. § 240.25 - Voluntary departure-authority of the Service
- 8 CFR 214.11 - Alien victims of severe forms of trafficking in persons
Immigration separation of powers and the president's power to preempt.
... to those enacted in conformity with the formal lawmaking procedures set forth in Article I, Section 7, specifically the requirements of bicameralism and presentment. (17) He reasons that by ...(115) Today, as in many areas of the modern administrative state, the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), which provides the statutory framework for our nation's immigration laws, includes ...
Undocumented no more: the power of state citizenship.
...STATE CITIZENSHIP AND THE LIMITS OF FEDERAL IMMIGRATION SUPREMACY A. The Limits of Congressional Preemptive Power over ...Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment, also known as the Citizenship .... (34.) See Immigration and Nationality Act, Pub. L. No. 82-414, [section] 337(a), 66 Stat. 163, 258-59 ...
- 8 CFR 1209.2 - Adjustment of status of alien granted asylum
TRUMP'S TRAVEL BAN: LAWFUL BUT ILL-ADVISED.
...Section Three of the Original Order banned the entry of nationals from ... is a minority religion in the individual's country of nationality," (11) and suspended the Refugee Admissions Program for 120 days. ...Next, it argues that the Immigration and Nationality Act provided statutory authority for the ...
WHITEWASHING PRECEDENT: FROM THE CHINESE EXCLUSION CASE TO KOREMATSU TO THE MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN CASES.
... exercise plenary power over matters involving immigration and the border that is not subject to judicial review; and that ... the wholesale lumping together of people based on nationality for discriminatory treatment can be justified in the name of .... Specifically, the Court had to determine "whether section 4 of the act approved May 6, 1882, as amended by that of July 5, ...
- 8 U.S.C. § 1152 - Numerical limitations on individual foreign states
- 8 CFR 214.4 - Denial of certification, denial of recertification or withdrawal of SEVP certification
- 8 CFR 1240.58 - Extreme hardship
- 8 CFR 214.15 - Certain spouses and children of lawful permanent residents
- 7 CFR 273.4 - Citizenship and alien status
NOT YET GONE, AND NOT YET FORGOTTEN: THE REASONABLENESS OF CONTINUED MANDATORY DETENTION OF NONCITIZENS WITHOUT A BOND HEARING.
... who was detained for three and a half years in immigration detention for committing minor, nonviolent offenses. (2) . ...[section] 1226(c) of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant ... IIRIRA amended the provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) that are relevant to removal of noncitizens who have ...
- 22 CFR 40.1 - Definitions
Regents of University of California v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security, 110818 FED9, 18-15068
... Former Federal Immigration" and Homeland Security Officials. . . \xC2"... the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) barred judicial. review of the decision to ...The memorandum begins with a. "Background" section that covers DACA, DAPA, the. Texas litigation, Secretary ...