section 202 b of the immigration and nationality act
- 8 U.S.C. 214.14 - Alien victims of certain qualifying criminal activity
883 F.3d 233 (4th Cir. 2018), 17-2231, International Refugee Assistance Project v. Trump
... Center for Law and Justice; Alabama; Immigration Reform Law Institute; Arkansas; Arizona; Florida; ...§ 1152(a)s prohibition on nationality. discrimination in the issuance of visas, ... you ineligible for a visa under Section 212(f) of the. Immigration and Nationality ...
- 8 C.F.R. 214.1 - Requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 8 CFR 245.10 - Adjustment of status upon payment of additional sum under section 245(i)
- 8 CFR 212.2 - Consent to reapply for admission after deportation, removal or departure at Government expense
- 8 CFR 245.2 - Application
- 8 CFR 212.3 - Application for the exercise of discretion under section 212(c)
Illegitimate borders: jus sanguinis citizenship and the legal construction of family, race, and nation.
...The Nationality Act of 1940 was not a war measure in the ...In this Section, I demonstrate how the modernized Guyer rule-the ... war brides and children with special immigration status through the War Brides Acts. (288) ...
- 8 CFR 1240.41 - Immigration judges
- 8 CFR 1240.64 - Eligibility-general
- 8 CFR 1245.2 - Application
Removal of International Entrepreneur Parole Program
... . This section of the FEDERAL REGISTER contains notices to the ...AGENCY: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, DHS. ACTION: Proposed rule. ... 212(d)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) would provide a significant public ...
509 U.S. 155 (1993), 92-344, Sale v. Haitian Centers Council, Inc.
...4684 . SALE, ACTING COMMISSIONER, IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, et al. . v. . ... § 243(h)(1) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (INA or Act) and Article 33 of the ... Moreover, the reference suggests that the section applies only to the Attorney Generals normal ...
- 8 U.S.C. 212.6 - Border crossing identification cards
- 8 CFR 1240.49 - Ancillary matters, applications
Sanctions; blocked person, specifically designated nationals, terrorists, and narcotics traffickers, and foreign terrorist organizations:
Individuals and entities subject to various economic sanctions programs,
... Village, East Lombok, Indonesia; nationality Indonesia (individual) [SDGT] A.I.C. ... Passport 1091875; Public Security and Immigration No. 98.805 (individual) [SDGT] ABRIL CORTES, ... BRANCH, Woreda District 24 Kebele Section 13, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia [SDGT] AL-HARAMAIN : ...
- 8 CFR 240.21 - Suspension of deportation and adjustment of status under section 244(a) of the Act (as in effect before April 1, 1997) and cancellation of removal and adjustment of status under section 240A(b) of the Act for certain nonpermanent residents
- 8 CFR 1240.60 - Definitions
- 8 CFR 1241.8 - Reinstatement of removal orders
- 8 CFR 1240.66 - Eligibility for special rule cancellation of removal
- 8 CFR 212.12 - Parole determinations and revocations respecting Mariel Cubans
- Crimmigration' and the Right to Counsel at the Border Between Civil and Criminal Proceedings
- 8 U.S.C. § 1152 - Numerical limitations on individual foreign states
- 8 CFR 1240.7 - Evidence in removal proceedings under section 240 of the Act
- 8 CFR 214.11 - Alien victims of severe forms of trafficking in persons