section 202 b of the immigration and nationality act
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 8 CFR 212.5 - Parole of aliens into the United States
- 8 U.S.C. 214.6 - Citizens of Canada or Mexico seeking temporary entry under NAFTA to engage in business activities at a professional level
- 22 CFR 42.24 - Adoption under the Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Intercountry Adoption and the Intercountry Adoption Act of 2000
569 U.S. 184 (2013), 11-702, Moncrieffe v. Holder
...1680] Under the Immigration and. Nationality Act (INA), a noncitizen ... drug trafficking crime (as defined in section 924(c) of title. 18)." Ibid. In turn, 18 ...
- 8 U.S.C. § 1240.11 - Ancillary matters, applications
- 8 CFR 1240.26 - Voluntary departure-authority of the Executive Office for Immigration Review
- 8 CFR 1245.1 - Eligibility
- 8 C.F.R. 212.1 - Documentary requirements for nonimmigrants
- 8 CFR 1240.1 - Immigration judges
- 8 CFR 245.1 - Eligibility
- 8 C.F.R. § 1240.10 - Hearing
559 U.S. 356 (2010), 08-651, Padilla v. Kentucky
... (a) Changes to immigration law have dramatically raised the stakes of a ... Id. , at 55. Section 19 of the 1917 Act authorized the deportation of ... provision in the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 5 and in 1990 Congress entirely ...
- 8 CFR 1245.13 - Adjustment of status of certain nationals of Nicaragua and Cuba under Public Law 105-100
- 8 CFR 1240.12 - Decision of the immigration judge
- 8 CFR 241.8 - Reinstatement of removal orders
The Risk of Statelessness: Reasserting a Rule for the Protection of the Right to Nationality.
... Stateless persons are often targeted by security officials and immigration authorities, and are more likely to be subjected to arbitrary detention .... The first section of this Article will provide necessary legal background on the right to ...
- 8 C.F.R. § 1245.10 - Adjustment of status upon payment of additional sum under section 245(i)
Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2016
...Unknown Section. Pages 94495-94701. From the Federal Register ... 274B of the Immigration. and Nationality ...
Registration Requirement for Petitioners Seeking To File H-1B Petitions on Behalf of Cap-Subject Aliens
...AGENCY: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Homeland Security. ... established under the Immigration and Nationality Act (``H-1B regular cap'') or beneficiaries with ...See INA sections 101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) and 214(i); 8 U.S.C ...
- 8 C.F.R. 245.15 - Adjustment of status of certain Haitian nationals under the Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act of 1998 (HRIFA)
- 8 C.F.R. 212.7 - Waiver of certain grounds of inadmissibility
480 U.S. 421 (1987), 85-782, Immigration and Naturalization Service v. Cardoza-Fonseca
... Syllabus. Section 243(h) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (Act) requires that the ...
Prioritizing Failure: Using the 'Rocket Docket' Phenomenon to Describe Adult Detention
Activists and scholars consistently target inhumane immigration detention practices in the United States. They note the physical conditions of the centers, the lack of legal representation available, and that detained immigrants are at a much higher risk of losing their immigration cases. It is clear from these analyses that detention procedures do not always function as intended. Yet absent from