requirements contract sample
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 29 CFR 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals
- 29 CFR 1910.1200 - Hazard communication
- 40 CFR 261.4 - Exclusions
- 40 C.F.R. § 122.26 - Storm water discharges (applicable to State NPDES programs, see
- 42 C.F.R. § 1001.952 - Exceptions
- 12 CFR 226.9 - Subsequent disclosure requirements
- 7 C.F.R. 271.2 - Definitions
567 U.S. 50 (2012), 10-8505, Williams v. Illinois
... a profile the state lab produced using a sample. of petitioner's blood. She testified that ... requirements regarding proof of foundational facts. See 385. ... Cellmark is a private laboratory under contract with the. State (which no one thinks ...
562 U.S. 134 (2011), 09-530, National Aeronautics and Space Administration v. Nelson
... federal civil servants and Government contract employees. Respondents are contract employees at ...20.1, A Sample Policy on Reference Checks on Job Applicants ...§552a(i)(1). These requirements, as we have noted, give "forceful recognition" to ...
- 24 C.F.R. 985.3 - Indicators, HUD verification methods and ratings
- 29 CFR 791.2 - Joint employment
- 21 C.F.R. 314.50 - Content and format of an application
775 F.3d 154 (2nd Cir. 2014), 13-1776-cv, Retirement Board of the Policemen's Annuity & Benefit Fund of Chicago v. Bank of N.Y. Mellon
... fiduciary duties of care and loyalty, contractual . . duties under the trusts' governing ...at 573-78, standing doctrine's requirements " ensure that a plaintiff has a sufficiently ... own claims, such as by expanding their sample to include loans from more trusts. But such an ...
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
489 U.S. 602 (1989), 87-1555, Skinner v. Railway Labor Executives' Association
... the FRA the right to receive biological samples and test results procured by railroads, Subpart D ... the usual warrant and probable cause requirements. Pp. 618-621. . (b) Imposing a ... itself of, or otherwise compromise by contract, the authority conferred by Subpart D. As the FRA ...
671 F.3d 1217 (11th Cir. 2012), 10-15406, United States ex rel. Matheny v. Medco Health Solutions, Inc.
... Defendants had complied with all CIA requirements (the " Certification of Compliance" ). Count I ... the Defendants to submit annually a random sample of patient accounts (the " Discovery Sample" ) to ...An express contractual obligation to remit excess government property is ...
543 U.S. 631 (2005), 02-1472, Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma v. Leavitt
... and Indian tribes to enter into contracts in which tribes promise to supply federally ... is described in a provision containing a sample "Contract," 25 U.S.C. § 450l (c), and ... be spent do not establish any legal requirements on the agency.". Lincoln v. Vigil, 508 U.S. ...
- 34 C.F.R. § 685.222 - Borrower defenses
- 29 CFR 1910.1027 - Cadmium
560 U.S. 746 (2010), 08-1332, City of Ontario, California v. Quon
...Its contract with its service provider, Arch Wireless, ... 2002 in order to obtain a large enough sample to decide the character limits' efficaciousness, ...'s warrant and probable-cause requirements to workplace investigatory searches, id. , at ...
- 40 CFR 52.741 - Control strategy: Ozone control measures for Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry and Will Counties
Establishment of a Domestic Hemp Production Program
...of plants not meeting necessary requirements, licensing requirements, . and ensuring ..., must ensure that a representative sample of the hemp . production is physically collected ...for a federally-contracted inspector who conducts sampling is $152, and . ...
- 29 CFR 1910.1045 - Acrylonitrile
89 F.3d 519 (8th Cir. 1996), 95-2853, Digi-Tel Holdings, Inc. v. Proteq Telecommunications (PTE), Ltd.
... court 1 dismissing its breach of contract and fraud claims against Proteq ..., Major's Vice President obtained a sample cellular phone, and Proteq sent four additional ... the facts presented must satisfy the requirements of the forum state's long-arm statute. Second, ...