requirements contract sample
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 29 CFR 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals
- 29 CFR 1910.1200 - Hazard communication
- 40 CFR 261.4 - Exclusions
- 29 CFR 1910.1027 - Cadmium
- 40 C.F.R. § 122.26 - Storm water discharges (applicable to State NPDES programs, see
- 40 CFR 52.741 - Control strategy: Ozone control measures for Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry and Will Counties
- 12 CFR 226.9 - Subsequent disclosure requirements
- 34 CFR 77.1 - Definitions that apply to all Department programs
- 24 C.F.R. 985.3 - Indicators, HUD verification methods and ratings
- 16 CFR 436.5 - Disclosure items
489 U.S. 602 (1989), 87-1555, Skinner v. Railway Labor Executives' Association
... the FRA the right to receive biological samples and test results procured by railroads, Subpart D ... the usual warrant and probable cause requirements. Pp. 618-621. . (b) Imposing a ... itself of, or otherwise compromise by contract, the authority conferred by Subpart D. As the FRA ...
- 31 CFR 1020.220 - Customer identification programs for banks, savings associations, credit unions, and certain non-Federally regulated banks
- 9 CFR 121.1 - Definitions
671 F.3d 1217 (11th Cir. 2012), 10-15406, United States ex rel. Matheny v. Medco Health Solutions, Inc.
... Defendants had complied with all CIA requirements (the " Certification of Compliance" ). Count I ... the Defendants to submit annually a random sample of patient accounts (the " Discovery Sample" ) to ...An express contractual obligation to remit excess government property is ...
- Official Interpretations
543 U.S. 631 (2005), 02-1472, Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma v. Leavitt
... and Indian tribes to enter into contracts in which tribes promise to supply federally ... is described in a provision containing a sample "Contract," 25 U.S.C. § 450l (c), and ... be spent do not establish any legal requirements on the agency.". Lincoln v. Vigil, 508 U.S. ...
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
567 U.S. 50 (2012), 10-8505, Williams v. Illinois
... a profile the state lab produced using a sample. of petitioner's blood. She testified that ... requirements regarding proof of foundational facts. See 385. ... Cellmark is a private laboratory under contract with the. State (which no one thinks ...
Streamlined Launch and Reentry Licensing Requirements
...satisfies the requirements of part 415, subpart C, and has contracted . with the range for the provision of safety-related launch services and . ...sample size limits, the degree of applicability of data to a particular . system, ...
562 U.S. 134 (2011), 09-530, National Aeronautics and Space Administration v. Nelson
... federal civil servants and Government contract employees. Respondents are contract employees at ...20.1, A Sample Policy on Reference Checks on Job Applicants ...§552a(i)(1). These requirements, as we have noted, give "forceful recognition" to ...
560 U.S. 746 (2010), 08-1332, City of Ontario, California v. Quon
...Its contract with its service provider, Arch Wireless, ... 2002 in order to obtain a large enough sample to decide the character limits' efficaciousness, ...'s warrant and probable-cause requirements to workplace investigatory searches, id. , at ...
- Performance Specifications
Establishment of a Domestic Hemp Production Program
...of plants not meeting necessary requirements, licensing requirements, . and ensuring ..., must ensure that a representative sample of the hemp . production is physically collected ...for a federally-contracted inspector who conducts sampling is $152, and . ...
- Md. Code, HS § 8-705 - Sample contracts