requirements contract sample
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 29 CFR 1910.1200 - Hazard communication
- 40 CFR 261.4 - Exclusions
- 29 CFR 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals
- 40 C.F.R. § 122.26 - Storm water discharges (applicable to State NPDES programs, see
- 12 CFR 226.9 - Subsequent disclosure requirements
543 U.S. 631 (2005), 02-1472, Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma v. Leavitt
... and Indian tribes to enter into contracts in which tribes promise to supply federally ... is described in a provision containing a sample "Contract," 25 U.S.C. § 450l (c), and ... be spent do not establish any legal requirements on the agency.". Lincoln v. Vigil, 508 U.S. ...
- 49 C.F.R. 172.101 - Purpose and use of hazardous materials table
- 34 CFR 77.1 - Definitions that apply to all Department programs
- 24 C.F.R. 985.3 - Indicators, HUD verification methods and ratings
- 50 C.F.R. 679.21 - Prohibited species bycatch management
431 U.S. 324 (1977), 75-636, Teamsters v. United States
... contained in the collective bargaining contracts between the company and the union violated Title ... or misleading information about requirements, opportunities, and application procedures, or ...7 (CA8). Considerations such as small sample size may, of course, detract from the value of ...
- 9 CFR 121.1 - Definitions
671 F.3d 1217 (11th Cir. 2012), 10-15406, United States ex rel. Matheny v. Medco Health Solutions, Inc.
... Defendants had complied with all CIA requirements (the " Certification of Compliance" ). Count I ... the Defendants to submit annually a random sample of patient accounts (the " Discovery Sample" ) to ...An express contractual obligation to remit excess government property is ...
- 40 CFR 52.741 - Control strategy: Ozone control measures for Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry and Will Counties
- 29 CFR 1910.1027 - Cadmium
- 29 CFR 1910.1045 - Acrylonitrile
560 U.S. 746 (2010), 08-1332, City of Ontario, California v. Quon
...Its contract with its service provider, Arch Wireless, ... 2002 in order to obtain a large enough sample to decide the character limits' efficaciousness, ...'s warrant and probable-cause requirements to workplace investigatory searches, id. , at ...
115 F.3d 965 (Fed. Cir. 1997), 96-1359, NSK Ltd. v. United States
... the following decisions by Commerce: (i) samples that NSK gave free of charge to potential ....2(t) states that "[a] 'sale' includes a contract to sell and a lease that is equivalent to a sale. ... The requirements of a 'sale' for purposes of sections 402(b) and ...
89 F.3d 519 (8th Cir. 1996), 95-2853, Digi-Tel Holdings, Inc. v. Proteq Telecommunications (PTE), Ltd.
... court 1 dismissing its breach of contract and fraud claims against Proteq ..., Major's Vice President obtained a sample cellular phone, and Proteq sent four additional ... the facts presented must satisfy the requirements of the forum state's long-arm statute. Second, ...
562 U.S. 134 (2011), 09-530, National Aeronautics and Space Administration v. Nelson
... federal civil servants and Government contract employees. Respondents are contract employees at ...20.1, A Sample Policy on Reference Checks on Job Applicants ...§552a(i)(1). These requirements, as we have noted, give "forceful recognition" to ...
- Md. Code, HS § 8-705 - Sample contracts
Streamlined Launch and Reentry Licensing Requirements
...satisfies the requirements of part 415, subpart C, and has contracted . with the range for the provision of safety-related launch services and . ...sample size limits, the degree of applicability of data to a particular . system, ...
- 28 CFR 50.14 - Guidelines on employee selection procedures
567 U.S. 50 (2012), 10-8505, Williams v. Illinois
... a profile the state lab produced using a sample. of petitioner's blood. She testified that ... requirements regarding proof of foundational facts. See 385. ... Cellmark is a private laboratory under contract with the. State (which no one thinks ...