radioactive pollution prevention
- 310 CMR 7.37 - MB High Occupancy Vehicle Lanes
- 310 CMR 7.45 - The Massachusetts Green Fleet Program
- 310 CMR 7.52 - U Enforcement Provisions
- 310 CMR 7.10 - U Noise
- 310 CMR 7.50 - U Variances
- 4 Va. Admin. Code § 50-60-10 - Definitions
Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Oklahoma; Federal Implementation Plan for Interstate Transport of Pollution Affecting Visibility and Best Available Retrofit Technology Determinations
... fuel combustion could trigger the requirement to obtain a prevention of significant deterioration (PSD) permit for greenhouse gas emissions ..., lead, cadmium, chromium, dioxins, formaldehyde, arsenic, radioactive isotopes, oxide, and radon gas. Another commenter is concerned that the ...
- 7 Del. Admin. Code § 7201-3.0 - Coverage, Prohibitions, Exemptions and Exclusions
Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Disposition of Request Submitted Under TSCA Section 21
... Chemicals Division (7404T), Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, Environmental Protection ...'' such as heavy metals, asbestos, and radioactive substances is similarly unsupported in the ...
- N.Y. Comp. Codes R. & Regs. Tit. 19 § 600.6 - Long Island Sound coastal policies
- N.D. Admin Code 33-16-01-01 - General - Definitions - Permit effect - Incorporation by reference
- La. Admin. Code tit. 28, § XCIX-709 - Science
- 10 CSR 10-6.020 - Definitions and Common Reference Tables
Hazardous materials transportation: American Trucking Associations, Inc.,
... of explosives to notify the Fire Prevention Bureau 24 hours in advance of any pick-up or ... September 24, 1992, applies to radioactive materials and sets forth the same requirements ... state laws imposing liability for pollution caused by oil spills.'' United States v. Locke, ...
- N.Y. Comp. Codes R. & Regs. Tit. 21 § 10075.1 - Definitions
Air pollution; standards of performance for new stationary sources:
Other solid waste incineration units,
... fuel and combustion air) of pathological waste, low-level radioactive waste, and/or chemotherapeutic waste as defined in Sec. 60.2977 and you ...(xi) Pollution prevention. (xii) Waste management practices. (xiii) Recordkeeping requirements. (2) ...
- Conn. Agencies Regs. § 22a-430-3 - General conditions applicable to water discharge permits
Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals
... Collection Activity: 1010-00570, Pollution. Prevention and Control, Extension of a ... those containing naturally occurring radioactive materials (NORM), are properly handled for the ...
- La. Admin. Code tit. 48, § I-11305 - Conclusion
- RCW 70.106.120 - Adoption of rules and regulations under federal poison prevention packaging act
Management of Non-Federal Oil and Gas Rights
..., specific resource protections, spill prevention and response, waste management, and reclamation. ... design requirements, setbacks, and oil pollution control measures. However, State programs vary in ..., but is not limited to, explosives, radioactive materials, brine waters, formation waters, ...
Toward a Theory of Interactive Federalism
Dual federalism is dead, but its spirit continues to haunt contemporary discussions of federalism. Neither courts nor scholars embrace dual federalism's goal of creating exclusive and non-overlapping spheres of state and national authority. Nevertheless, the dualist conception of federalism as a line-drawing exercise persists. This Article offers an alternative conception that understands the...
...Pollution in one state may reach another state. If one ..., republican self-governance, and the prevention of tyranny. Polyphonic federalism advances these ... requiring states to dispose of radioactive waste nor requiring local officials to enforce ...
Keeping pigs out of parlors: using nuisance law to affect the location of pollution.
...a. Prevention of Significant Deterioration in Attainment Areas . Because pollution is ...Shavell notes this most likely will be the case with toxic or radioactive pollutants, for which liabilities are potentially enormous. Id. . (260) ...
Federal Management Regulation:
Personal property with special handling requirements; disposition,
...(4) Is radioactive to the extent it requires special handling. (5) ... local waste disposal and air and water pollution control standards, laws, and regulations. You ... (NPCD), (7404), Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., ...
- Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. R. 391-3-1-.02 - Provisions. Amended