radioactive pollution prevention
- 310 CMR 7.50 - U Variances
- 310 CMR 7.37 - MB High Occupancy Vehicle Lanes
- OPERATING PERMIT AND COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
- 310 CMR 7.45 - The Massachusetts Green Fleet Program
- 310 CMR 7.34 and 7.35 - Reserved
- 310 CMR 7.10 - U Noise
- 310 CMR 7.17 - U Conversions to Coal
- U EMISSION BANKING, TRADING, AND AVERAGING
- 310 CMR 7.60 - U Severability
- 310 CMR 7.52 - U Enforcement Provisions
Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Disposition of Request Submitted Under TSCA Section 21
... Chemicals Division (7404T), Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, Environmental Protection ...'' such as heavy metals, asbestos, and radioactive substances is similarly unsupported in the ...
- 7 Del. Admin. Code § 7201-3.0 - Coverage, Prohibitions, Exemptions and Exclusions
Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Oklahoma; Federal Implementation Plan for Interstate Transport of Pollution Affecting Visibility and Best Available Retrofit Technology Determinations
... fuel combustion could trigger the requirement to obtain a prevention of significant deterioration (PSD) permit for greenhouse gas emissions ..., lead, cadmium, chromium, dioxins, formaldehyde, arsenic, radioactive isotopes, oxide, and radon gas. Another commenter is concerned that the ...
- N.Y. Comp. Codes R. & Regs. Tit. 19 § 600.6 - Long Island Sound coastal policies
- La. Admin. Code tit. 28, § XCIX-709 - Science
- N.D. Admin Code 33-16-01-01 - General - Definitions - Permit effect - Incorporation by reference
...Dietary Supplements 44. Prevention of Salmonella Enteritidis in Shell Eggs. ...Amendment of the Standards for Radioactive Waste Disposal in Yucca Mountain, Nevada. ... marine sanctuaries; monitors marine pollution; and directs the national program for deep-seabed ...
Hazardous materials transportation: American Trucking Associations, Inc.,
... of explosives to notify the Fire Prevention Bureau 24 hours in advance of any pick-up or ... September 24, 1992, applies to radioactive materials and sets forth the same requirements ... state laws imposing liability for pollution caused by oil spills.'' United States v. Locke, ...
- 10 CSR 10-6.020 - Definitions and Common Reference Tables
- N.Y. Comp. Codes R. & Regs. Tit. 21 § 10075.1 - Definitions
Air pollution; standards of performance for new stationary sources:
Other solid waste incineration units,
... fuel and combustion air) of pathological waste, low-level radioactive waste, and/or chemotherapeutic waste as defined in Sec. 60.2977 and you ...(xi) Pollution prevention. (xii) Waste management practices. (xiii) Recordkeeping requirements. (2) ...
- RCW 70.106.120 - [Renumbered to Title 70A - see note] Adoption of rules and regulations under federal poison prevention packaging act
Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals
... Collection Activity: 1010-00570, Pollution. Prevention and Control, Extension of a ... those containing naturally occurring radioactive materials (NORM), are properly handled for the ...
- La. Admin. Code tit. 48, § I-11305 - Conclusion