public defender salary
- Neb. Rev. Stat. § 29-3911 - Judicial district public defender; appointment; salary; payment
- Minn. Stat. § 611.23 - Office of State Public Defender; Appointment; Salary
- N.J.S. § 2A:158A-4 - Public defender; appointment; term; salary; vacancy
- OCGA § 17-12-25 - Salary of public defender; private practice prohibited
- Conn. Gen. Stat. § 51-290 - Chief Public Defender and Deputy Chief Public Defender; appointment, qualifications, removal, salary
- Okla. Stat. tit. 11, § 28-111 - Qualifications of Public Defender - Appointment and Tenure - Salary - Legal Aid
- La. R.S. § 15:152 - State public defender; qualifications; powers and duties; salary
- Neb. Rev. Stat. § 29-3910 - Judicial district public defender; determination; district judge; conditions; certification to Governor; salary
- Fla. Stat. § 27.5302 - Salary discrimination based on gender or race; review within the office of public defender
445 U.S. 507 (1980), 78-1654, Branti v. Finkel
... petitioner, a Democrat, who had recently been appointed Public Defender of Rockland County, N.Y. by the Democrat-dominated ... suffering either the loss of their jobs or a cut in their salary." 14 Such effects are proper when they follow from legislative ...
- Ca. Gov. Code § 27711 - Salary
Me and Mr. Jones: a systems-based analysis of a catastrophic defense outcome.
... reveals about how data collection and analysis can improve public defender practice. . II. THE KATRINA-GIDEON INTERVIEW PROJECT . ...His part-time public defender salary provided neither health care nor retirement benefits. He had no ...
- Okla. Stat. tit. 19, § 138.6 - Secretaries - Investigators - Salary
- IC 33-40-1-4 - Salary; employees; office and supplies
- IC 33-40-1-6 - Claims for salary or expenses; appropriation
Epiphenomenal indigent defense.
... events and behaviors that, although centrally important to public policy and social life, have proven intractable to explanation ..., caseloads have risen beyond the capacity of public defender offices to handle all defendants' cases effectively. Put ... shape legislatures' options, such as statutes that require salary parity between defense attorneys and prosecutors. . No single ...
- 55 ILCS 5/3-4007 - Compensation
- Ca. Gov. Code § 15401 - Term; vacancy; salary
...Brown, Esquire P. O. Box 57 Starkville, MS. 39760Re: Public Defenders. RemunerationDear Mr. Brown: . Attorney General Jim ... paid a salary, the public defender may not also be paid extra for times and. ...
- Iowa Code § 13B.2 - Position established
- A.R.S. § 11-582 - Qualifications; salary
- Conn. Gen. Stat. § 51-295a - Retirement of certain public defenders. Retirement salary. Credit for prior service. Transfer or return of contributions. Pension for surviving spouse
372 U.S. 477 (1963), 83, Lane v. Brown
... a hearing, at which respondent was represented by the Public Defender, that Court denied relief. Respondent requested the ... 6 . The public defender shall be paid an annual salary to be fixed by the supreme court of this state. He may, with the ...
- IC 33-40-5-3 - Chairperson; term of office; vacancies; reimbursement of expenses; salary; meetings
- Accountability court supplement