public defender salary
- Neb. Rev. Stat. § 29-3911 - Judicial district public defender; appointment; salary; payment
- Minn. Stat. § 611.23 - Office of State Public Defender; Appointment; Salary
- N.J.S. § 2A:158A-4 - Public defender; appointment; term; salary; vacancy
- OCGA § 17-12-25 - Salary of public defender; private practice prohibited
- Conn. Gen. Stat. § 51-290 - Chief Public Defender and Deputy Chief Public Defender; appointment, qualifications, removal, salary
- Okla. Stat. tit. 11, § 28-111 - Qualifications of Public Defender - Appointment and Tenure - Salary - Legal Aid
- La. R.S. § 15:152 - State public defender; qualifications; powers and duties; salary
- Neb. Rev. Stat. § 29-3910 - Judicial district public defender; determination; district judge; conditions; certification to Governor; salary
- Fla. Stat. § 27.5302 - Salary discrimination based on gender or race; review within the office of public defender
445 U.S. 507 (1980), 78-1654, Branti v. Finkel
... Democrat, who had recently been appointed Public Defender of Rockland County, N.Y. by the ... the loss of their jobs or a cut in their salary." 14 Such effects are proper when they follow ...
- Ca. Gov. Code § 27711 - Salary
Me and Mr. Jones: a systems-based analysis of a catastrophic defense outcome.
... data collection and analysis can improve public defender practice. . II. THE KATRINA-GIDEON ...His part-time public defender salary provided neither health care nor retirement ...
- Okla. Stat. tit. 19, § 138.6 - Secretaries - Investigators - Salary
- IC 33-40-1-4 - Salary; employees; office and supplies
- IC 33-40-1-6 - Claims for salary or expenses; appropriation
- 55 ILCS 5/3-4007 - Compensation
Epiphenomenal indigent defense.
... that, although centrally important to public policy and social life, have proven intractable ... have risen beyond the capacity of public defender offices to handle all defendants' cases ...' options, such as statutes that require salary parity between defense attorneys and prosecutors. ...
- Ca. Gov. Code § 15401 - Term; vacancy; salary
...O. Box 57 Starkville, MS. 39760Re: Public Defenders. RemunerationDear Mr. Brown: . ... paid a salary, the public defender may not also be paid extra ...
- Iowa Code § 13B.2 - Position established
- A.R.S. § 11-582 - Qualifications; salary
- Conn. Gen. Stat. § 51-295a - Retirement of certain public defenders. Retirement salary. Credit for prior service. Transfer or return of contributions. Pension for surviving spouse
372 U.S. 477 (1963), 83, Lane v. Brown
... at which respondent was represented by the Public Defender, that Court denied relief. Respondent ... public defender shall be paid an annual salary to be fixed by the supreme court of this state. ...
- IC 33-40-5-3 - Chairperson; term of office; vacancies; reimbursement of expenses; salary; meetings