praecipe for witness subpoena
Proposed rules for 'Jimmy Ryce' proceedings.
... in the action, except applications for a witness subpoena, shall be served on the opposing party. ... of an attorney or party and without praecipe, the clerk shall issue a subpoena for testimony ...
140 U.S. 169 (1891), United States v. Van Duzee
..., together with the recognizances of the witnesses for their appearance to testify in the case. In ... are entitled to have their witnesses subpoenaed at the expense of the government. There is, ... 8. Charges for filing praecipes for benchwarrants are proper. It is not always ...
- Okla. Admin. Code § 165:5-11-3 - Commission subpoena
- Okla. Admin. Code § 180:1-3-13 - Witnesses and subpoenas
- Okla. Admin. Code § 560:1-1-3 - Statutory authority and powers
76 F.3d 508 (3rd Cir. 1996), 95-1412, Yohn v. Love
... his later cooperation as a prosecution witness, state authorities agreed to charge Southerland ... reviewed in the case of In Re: Subpoena Served by the Pennsylvania Crime Commission on ... may file in the lower court and serve a praecipe for entry of an adverse order, which action shall ...
- Okla. Admin. Code § 85:1-3-12 - Witness and subpoenas
- Neb. Rev. Stat. § 29-1901 - Witnesses; subpoenas; service; deputies; witness fees and mileage reimbursement by defendant; when
- Okla. Admin. Code § 85:25-1-13 - Witnesses
- K.S.A. 22-3101 - Inquisitions; witnesses
- Okla. Admin. Code § 45:1-5-2 - Requests for subpoenas
- 93 Neb. Admin. Code, ch. 16, § 015.06 - Appeals
- 93 Neb. Admin. Code, ch. 16, § 015.06 - License Revocation Hearings
... sign language interpreters may be subpoenaed. and required to interpret before a court, ... witness; and it may contain a clause directing the ... in the praecipe shall be issued. Neb. Rev. Stat § 29-1901 ...
- 31 Del. C. § 323 - Powers and duties
Proposed juvenile procedure rules.
...SC04-1653 RULE 8.041 WITNESS ATTENDANCE AND SUBPOENAS . (a) Attendance. A ... of record, and without a witness praecipe, the clerk shall issue a subpoena for testimony ...
- Ohio Admin. Code 1509-1-18 - Subpoenas
64 F.2d 752 (8th Cir. 1933), 9570, Dealers Finance Co. v. Coulter
... The praecipe of appellant to the clerk of the District Court ... Walter Everly, a witness for the trustee, begins his testimony as follows: ... defendant is not brought into court by subpoena and required to answer within a fixed time. ...
170 F.2d 121 (3rd Cir. 1948), 9594, McGlothan v. Pennsylvania R. Co.
...Moreover, one of the defendant's witnesses stated that the designated pathway under the ... him, in accordance with the demands of a subpoena caused to be issued by the plaintiff, Hawkins' VA ...Where the subpoena is issued on praecipe of a party litigant other than the United States ...
77 F. 153 (D.Minn. 1896), Donahower v. United States
... of fifty cents for serving eighty-eight subpoenas upon witnesses to testify in the district court ... clerk of the district court, upon the praecipe of the then district attorney, and placed in the ...
85 F. 547 (8th Cir. 1898), 964, United States v. Donahower
..., and relates to a charge for service of subpoenas on federal prisoners awaiting trial, or serving ... a subpoena issued by the clerk upon the praecipe of the district attorney, and regularly placed in ... for service, and by him served upon the witnesses therein named. This was a process placed in the ...
- Okla. Stat. tit. 59, § 698.14a - Disciplinary Actions Available to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
... fees to which officers, witnesses, jurors and others are entitled for their. ... the filing of a praecipe); R.C. 2303.12 (duty to keep dockets); R.C. ... appear pursuant to a subpoena or who refuses to testify "has the effect of a. ...