name change letter format
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 21 CFR 201.66 - Format and content requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) drug product labeling
555 U.S. 555 (2009), 06-1249, Wyeth v. Levine
...Although a manufacturer generally may change a drug label only after the FDA approves a ... Phenergan is Wyeth's brand name for promethazine hydrochloride, an antihistamine ... on the trial record (supplemented by one letter that Wyeth found after the trial), the court ... FDA regulation governing the content and format of prescription drug labels. See Brief for ...
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities under new Section 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933. Regulation also provides a framework for...
... Act.\14\ We received over 485 comment letters on the Proposing Release, including from ... the offering period to reflect material changes and provide updates on the issuer's progress ... the impact of the regulation on capital formation and investor protection. The report will include, ...These disclosures include:. The name, legal status, physical address and Web site ...
- 21 C.F.R. 314.50 - Content and format of an application
- 21 CFR 314.81 - Other postmarketing reports
- 21 CFR 201.57 - Specific requirements on content and format of labeling for human prescription drug and biological products described in section 201.56(b)(1)
- 17 CFR 229.601 - (Item 601) Exhibits
- 21 C.F.R. 314.3 - Definitions
- 50 C.F.R. 679.5 - Recordkeeping and reporting (R&R)
- 17 C.F.R. § 1.20 - Futures customer funds to be segregated and separately accounted for
- 18 CFR 35.13 - Filing of changes in rate schedules, tariffs or service agreements
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 - Schedule 14A. Information required in proxy statement
- 47 CFR 64.604 - Mandatory minimum standards
The Securities and Exchange Commission is proposing for comment new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation would prescribe rules governing the offer and sale of securities under new Section 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933. The proposal also would...
... comments received will be posted without change; we do not edit personal identifying information ... \2\ See Stephenson Letter; Richard Waters, Startups seek the `wisdom of ... the exemption is promoting new capital formation while at the same time providing key protections ...These disclosures include:. The name, legal status, physical address and Web site ...
- 40 CFR 141.35 - Reporting for unregulated contaminant monitoring results
- 21 C.F.R. 314.53 - Submission of patent information
- 26 CFR 601.702 - Publication, public inspection, and specific requests for records
- 26 CFR 1.36B-5 - Information reporting by Exchanges
- 17 CFR 1.26 - Deposit of instruments purchased with futures customer funds
Registration Requirement for Petitioners Seeking To File H-1B Petitions on Behalf of Cap-Subject Aliens
The Department of Homeland Security (``DHS'' or ``the Department'') is proposing to amend its regulations governing petitions filed on behalf of H-1B beneficiaries who may be counted toward the 65,000 visa cap established under the Immigration and Nationality Act (``H-1B regular cap'') or beneficiaries with advanced degrees from U.S. institutions of higher education who are eligible for an...
...DHS also proposes to change the process by which USCIS counts H-1B ...: All submissions must include the agency name and DHS Docket No. USCIS-2008-0014 for this ... notification would be in a printable format and contain a unique identifying number for USCIS ... Control Number 1615-NEW in the body of the letter and the agency name. To avoid duplicate ...
Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
To deliver on the promise of a 21st-Century government that is more efficient, effective and transparent, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is streamlining the Federal government's guidance on Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal awards. These modifications are a key component of a larger Federal effort to more effectively focus Federal...
... citations into a streamlined format that aims to improve both the clarity and ...This guidance does not change or modify any existing statute or guidance ... into the System for Award Management, the name be left unchanged instead of changed to Catalog ... 12372 submissions, as well as for any letters of intent or pre-applications. For any ...
- 40 C.F.R. 745.225 - Accreditation of training programs: target housing and child occupied facilities
- 22 CFR 62.25 - Secondary school students
- 7 CFR 273.16 - Disqualification for intentional Program violation