name change letter format
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 21 C.F.R. 314.50 - Content and format of an application
- 21 CFR 314.81 - Other postmarketing reports
- 33 CFR 325.2 - Processing of applications
- 21 CFR 201.57 - Specific requirements on content and format of labeling for human prescription drug and biological products described in section 201.56(b)(1)
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 - Schedule 14A. Information required in proxy statement
- 47 CFR 64.604 - Mandatory minimum standards
- 21 C.F.R. 314.53 - Submission of patent information
- 17 CFR 240.14a-8 - Shareholder proposals
- 50 C.F.R. 216.24 - Taking and related acts incidental to commercial fishing operations by tuna purse seine vessels in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean
555 U.S. 555 (2009), 06-1249, Wyeth v. Levine
... a manufacturer generally may change a drug label only after the FDA ... Phenergan is Wyeth's brand name for promethazine hydrochloride, an ... record (supplemented by one letter that Wyeth found after the trial), ... governing the content and format of prescription drug labels. See ...
- 21 CFR 201.66 - Format and content requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) drug product labeling
... We received over 485 comment letters on the Proposing Release, including ... period to reflect material changes and provide updates on the issuer's ... the regulation on capital formation and investor protection. The report ... The name, legal status, physical address and ...
603 F.2d 263 (2nd Cir. 1979), 1019, Berkey Photo, Inc. v. Eastman Kodak Co.
... To millions of Americans, the name Kodak is virtually synonymous with ... two must be in compatible "formats." This means that the film must be ... and in 1954 a consent decree changed the structure of the color ... general counsel, insisted in letters to Bell & Howell that such ...
813 F.2d 1406 (9th Cir. 1987), 86-5606, Jurado v. Eleven-Fifty Corp.
... a disc jockey at KIIS under the name "Val Valentine" in 1977. For several ... concluded that the bilingual format hurt KIIS' ratings because it ... comply with KIIS' decision to change his format to English only, after ..., 720 F.2d at 1012-13 (letter protesting unspecified "racism" and ...
671 F.3d 1358 (Fed. Cir. 2012), 2011-1354, In re Viterra Inc.
..., " consists of the stylized letter X and the surrounding dots appears ... Office, or a mark or trade name previously used in the United States ... a manner that resembles the format of the cited mark." Board ... 1353, that holding does not change the outcome here. Indeed, our ...
Streamlined Launch and Reentry Licensing Requirements
...of License. Other Changes. A. Pre-Application ...opposed the formation of this Task Group and disagreed ...by name, title, and qualifications. [[Page ... at least three enforcement letters . because operators did not meet the ...
- 21 C.F.R. 314.3 - Definitions
- 50 C.F.R. 679.5 - Recordkeeping and reporting (R&R)
- 17 C.F.R. § 1.20 - Futures customer funds to be segregated and separately accounted for
- 18 CFR 35.13 - Filing of changes in rate schedules, tariffs or service agreements
982 F.2d 1063 (7th Cir. 1992), 91-1932, Computer Care v. Service Systems Enterprises, Inc.
... in the auto service "reminder letter" business. These businesses use a ... some service, such as an oil change or a tune up. Computer Care brought ...The name and address of the dealer appear in ... seeks to protect the overall format of each of its monthly reports, ...