name change letter format
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 47 CFR 64.604 - Mandatory minimum standards
- 21 CFR 314.81 - Other postmarketing reports
- 21 C.F.R. 314.50 - Content and format of an application
- 21 CFR 201.57 - Specific requirements on content and format of labeling for human prescription drug and biological products described in section 201.56(b)(1)
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 - Schedule 14A. Information required in proxy statement
- 21 C.F.R. 314.53 - Submission of patent information
- 33 CFR 325.2 - Processing of applications
- 17 CFR 240.14a-8 - Shareholder proposals
- 50 C.F.R. 216.24 - Taking and related acts incidental to commercial fishing operations by tuna purse seine vessels in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean
555 U.S. 555 (2009), 06-1249, Wyeth v. Levine
... a manufacturer generally may change a drug label only after the FDA ... Phenergan is Wyeth's brand name for promethazine hydrochloride, an ... record (supplemented by one letter that Wyeth found after the trial), ... governing the content and format of prescription drug labels. See ...
- 49 C.F.R. 171.8 - Definitions and abbreviations
- 49 C.F.R. 571.108 - Standard No. 108; Lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment
603 F.2d 263 (2nd Cir. 1979), 1019, Berkey Photo, Inc. v. Eastman Kodak Co.
...name Kodak is virtually synonymous with ... two must be in compatible "formats." This means that the film must be ... and in 1954 a consent decree changed the structure of the color ... general counsel, insisted in letters to Bell & Howell that such ...
- 21 CFR 201.66 - Format and content requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) drug product labeling
Joint Industry Plan; Order Approving the National Market System Plan Governing the Consolidated Audit Trail
... 12. Uniform Format. 13. Symbology. 14. ... of Material Systems Change on Error Rate. 8. Financial ... \3\ See Letter from Participants to Brent J. ... in the Plan.\35\ The names and addresses of each Participant ...
... We received over 485 comment letters on the Proposing Release, including ... period to reflect material changes and provide updates on the issuer's ... the regulation on capital formation and investor protection. The report ... The name, legal status, physical address and ...
631 F.3d 266 (6th Cir. 2010), 08-3997, United States v. Warshak
... discovery in a different format, as Federal Rule of Criminal ... the companies bore different names and sold different products, they ... out to Berkeley, sending a letter directly to Warshak. The purpose of ..." were simply cosmetic changes instituted to keep the auto-ship ...
- 17 C.F.R. § 1.20 - Futures customer funds to be segregated and separately accounted for
813 F.2d 1406 (9th Cir. 1987), 86-5606, Jurado v. Eleven-Fifty Corp.
... a disc jockey at KIIS under the name "Val Valentine" in 1977. For several ... concluded that the bilingual format hurt KIIS' ratings because it ... comply with KIIS' decision to change his format to English only, after ..., 720 F.2d at 1012-13 (letter protesting unspecified "racism" and ...
671 F.3d 1358 (Fed. Cir. 2012), 2011-1354, In re Viterra Inc.
..., " consists of the stylized letter X and the surrounding dots appears ... Office, or a mark or trade name previously used in the United States ... a manner that resembles the format of the cited mark." Board ... 1353, that holding does not change the outcome here. Indeed, our ...
- 21 C.F.R. 314.3 - Definitions
- 50 C.F.R. 679.5 - Recordkeeping and reporting (R&R)
Income Tax Withholding From Wages
...'s wages, implementing recent changes in the . Internal Revenue Code made ... aliens or lock-in letters, . discussed later in this preamble. ... change to the statutory name of the withholding exemption . ...with the format of Form W-4 for years prior to 2020 ...
Student Assistance General Provisions, Federal Family Education Loan Program, and William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
...with changes in certain accounting standards, and ...letter of credit requirements until those ... their FAFSA application in a format that . is user-friendly and does not ... the school or program's name . could be too revealing. We will ...