name change letter format
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 21 C.F.R. 314.50 - Content and format of an application
- 17 CFR 240.14a-8 - Shareholder proposals
- 47 CFR 64.604 - Mandatory minimum standards
- 21 CFR 314.81 - Other postmarketing reports
- 21 CFR 201.57 - Specific requirements on content and format of labeling for human prescription drug and biological products described in section 201.56(b)(1)
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 - Schedule 14A. Information required in proxy statement
- 33 CFR 325.2 - Processing of applications
- 50 C.F.R. 216.24 - Taking and related acts incidental to commercial fishing operations by tuna purse seine vessels in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean
555 U.S. 555 (2009), 06-1249, Wyeth v. Levine
...Although a manufacturer generally may change a drug label only after the FDA approves a ... Phenergan is Wyeth's brand name for promethazine hydrochloride, an antihistamine ... on the trial record (supplemented by one letter that Wyeth found after the trial), the court ... FDA regulation governing the content and format of prescription drug labels. See Brief for ...
- 49 C.F.R. 171.8 - Definitions and abbreviations
- 47 CFR 64.1120 - Verification of orders for telecommunications service
- 49 C.F.R. 571.108 - Standard No. 108; Lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment
- 40 CFR 152.50 - Contents of application
670 F.3d 127 (2nd Cir. 2012), 09-3772-cv(L), Lore v. City of Syracuse
... claims against the City, SPD, eight named individuals in their personal and official ... was introduced by Lore: a selection of letters of praise and commendation that she had received ... Decisions as to the format and language to be used in a special verdict form ... allege that the transfer here involved any change in job description, days and hours, duties, ...
603 F.2d 263 (2nd Cir. 1979), 1019, Berkey Photo, Inc. v. Eastman Kodak Co.
... To millions of Americans, the name Kodak is virtually synonymous with photography. ..., but the two must be in compatible "formats." This means that the film must be cut to the ... Department, and in 1954 a consent decree changed the structure of the color photofinishing market ..., Kodak's general counsel, insisted in letters to Bell & Howell that such predisclosure was not ...
- 21 CFR 201.66 - Format and content requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) drug product labeling
... Act.\14\ We received over 485 comment letters on the Proposing Release, including from ... the offering period to reflect material changes and provide updates on the issuer's progress ... the impact of the regulation on capital formation and investor protection. The report will include, ...These disclosures include:. The name, legal status, physical address and Web site ...
631 F.3d 266 (6th Cir. 2010), 08-3997, United States v. Warshak
... to provide discovery in a different format, as Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 16 is ...1 While the companies bore different names and sold different products, they appear to have ... the BBB reached out to Berkeley, sending a letter directly to Warshak. The purpose of the letter ... efforts" were simply cosmetic changes instituted to keep the auto-ship program from ...
- 17 C.F.R. § 1.20 - Futures customer funds to be segregated and separately accounted for
813 F.2d 1406 (9th Cir. 1987), 86-5606, Jurado v. Eleven-Fifty Corp.
... as a disc jockey at KIIS under the name "Val Valentine" in 1977. For several years, he ... later concluded that the bilingual format hurt KIIS' ratings because it confused listeners ... refusing to comply with KIIS' decision to change his format to English only, after KIIS assured ...Crown Zellerbach, 720 F.2d at 1012-13 (letter protesting unspecified "racism" and ...
671 F.3d 1358 (Fed. Cir. 2012), 2011-1354, In re Viterra Inc.
... registration, " consists of the stylized letter X and the surrounding dots appears [sic] in red ... and Trademark Office, or a mark or trade name previously used in the United States by another ..., that is, in a manner that resembles the format" of the cited mark.\" Board Decision, at *5. \xC2"... 637 F.3d at 1353, that holding does not change the outcome here. Indeed, our decision in ...
- 21 C.F.R. 314.3 - Definitions
- 21 C.F.R. 514.80 - Records and reports concerning experience with approved new animal drugs
- 50 C.F.R. 679.5 - Recordkeeping and reporting (R&R)