- Out of character: the 15th class of Business North Carolina's Legal Elite tell how they would spend their time if required to choose a different career.
- An Investigation on the Nexus Between Leadership Style and Job Satisfaction of Library Staff in Private University Libraries South-West, Nigeria.
- Taglieri v. Monasky, 032719 FED6, 18-3590
- 767 Fed.Appx. 597 (6th Cir. 2019), 18-3590, Taglieri v. Monasky
- 272 F.3d 83 (1st Cir. 2001), 01-1031, Maher v. Hyde
- 581 F.3d 970 (9th Cir. 2009), 08-15239, MacDonald v. Kahikolu, Ltd.
- INFRINGEMENT, UNBOUND.
- PATENTING THE UNEXPLAINED.
- 861 F.3d 591 (5th Cir. 2017), 16-40686, Feld Motor Sports, Inc. v. Traxxas, L.P.
880 F.3d 643 (3rd Cir. 2018), 17-1588, Bradley v. West Chester University of Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
Bradley was Director of Budget and Financial Planning at the West Chester University of Pennsylvania (WCU). During preparation of a budget report for the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, Bradley was instructed to increase a line item by several million dollars, to “swing” a multi-million dollar surplus to a multi-million dollar deficit. She was told that the report “was a political...
- GUILTY Pleasures.
- 650 Fed.Appx. 267 (6th Cir. 2016), 15-5736, Harmer v. Colom
- Ambrosio v. Brit UW Ltd., 040815 FED9, 12-17338
- FISH AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT ON FEDERAL LANDS: DEBUNKING STATE SUPREMACY.
- 820 F.3d 624 (4th Cir. 2016), 15-1478, 24th Senatorial Dist. Republican Committee v. Alcorn
Ortiz v. United States, 062218 FEDSC, 16-1423
The integrated “court-martial system” begins with the court-martial, which determines guilt or innocence and levies punishment. There are four appellate courts: the Court of Criminal Appeals (CCA) for the Army, Navy-Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard. They review decisions where the sentence is a punitive discharge, incarceration for more than one year, or death. The Court of Appeals for the
- In support of an implied state constitutional free speech tort in public employment retaliation cases.
- 810 F.2d 1236 (D.C. Cir. 1987), 86-5250, DKT Memorial Fund, Ltd. v. Agency for Intern. Development
- Active members: Fabar-Fuxa Del Cristo.
- 634 F.3d 46 (1st Cir. 2011), 10-2145, Ungar v. Arafat
- 672 Fed.Appx. 931 (11th Cir. 2016), 15-15466, WM Mobile Bay Environmental Center, Inc. v. City of Mobile Solid Waste Auth.
- PATENTS AND THE FIRST AMENDMENT.
- 199 F.3d 1029 (9th Cir. 1999), 97-55671, In re In Re: Parmetex
- 895 F.3d 1106 (9th Cir. 2018), 15-56880, Williams v. Gaye
- 885 F.3d 1150 (9th Cir. 2018), 15-56880, Williams v. Gaye