- 906 F.3d 494 (6th Cir. 2018), 18-5157, In re Jackson Masonry, LLC
- Products & services.
- NxGold & Mega Uranium Propose NxGold Change of Business to Uranium-Focused Investment Issuer and Portfolio Acquisition from Mega Uranium.
- 708 Fed.Appx. 449 (9th Cir. 2018), 15-60032, In re Plise
- Weekly Case Digests October 7, 2019 October 11, 2019.
- 30 F.3d 854 (7th Cir. 1994), 92-3687, Jepson, Inc. v. Makita Elec. Works, Ltd.
802 F.3d 1012 (9th Cir. 2015), 13-55484, DC Comics v. Towle
DC filed suit against defendant, producer of replicas of the Batmobile, alleging, among other things, causes of action for copyright infringement, trademark infringement, and unfair competition arising from defendant’s manufacture and sale of the Batmobile replicas. The court concluded that the Batmobile, as it appears in the comic books, television series, and motion picture, is entitled to...
- Marketing services.
- Marketing services.
- The Linux Foundation: Open Source Dronecode Project Attracts New Investment and Members; Drone Software Platform Evolving Quickly, Driving Cutting-Edge Advancements in Vision Processing and Obstacle Avoidance.
- Shared leadership and its dynamics: a neglected mechanism.
- That's my specialty: top Tar Heel lawyers share what drove them to their field of practice.
- 697 F.3d 345 (6th Cir. 2012), 10-5645, United States ex rel. Wall v. Circle C Const., L.L.C.
- Enchant Christmas Light Maze & Market Ltd. v. Glowco, LLC, 051420 FED6, 19-6282
- COMBINING LIMITED LIABILITY AND TRANSPARENT TAXATION: LESSONS FROM THE CONVERGENT EVOLUTION OF GMBH & CO. KGS, S CORPORATIONS, LLCS, AND OTHER FUNCTIONALLY EQUIVALENT ENTITIES.
- NxGold Ltd. Receives Recommendation from Fundamental Research - Video Available on Investmentpitch.com.
- 673 F.3d 50 (2nd Cir. 2012), 10-1306-cv, Licci ex rel. Licci v. Lebanese Canadian Bank, SAL
- 887 F.3d 1003 (10th Cir. 2018), 17-1010, Spring Creek Exploration & Production Co., LLC v. Hess Bakken Investment, II, LLC
- RETROACTIVITY AND RESTRAINT: AN ANGLO-AMERICAN COMPARISON.
350 F.2d 563 (5th Cir. 1965), 21808, McPherson v. St. Paul Fire & Marine Ins. Co.
... exemplary damages 2 and additional compensatory damage which occurred 'during the crop year 1963.' No additional acts on the part of the McPhersons are alleged in the first or second amendments. All of the acts alleged to have been committed are substantially identical in all three sets of ...
- 55 F.3d 362 (8th Cir. 1995), 94-1416, Federal Housing Partners IV v. Cisneros
- Alibaba, DCHQ, MediaTek, PayPal and Wuhan Deepin Technology Join Linux Foundation; Support From Industry Heavyweights and New Asian Members Signal Strong Growth for Linux.
- 508 U.S. 223 (1993), 91-8674, Smith v. United States
__ U.S. __ (2015), 13-1314, Ariz. State Legis. v. Ariz. Indep. Redistricting Comm'n
Under Arizona’s Constitution, voters may, by ballot initiative, adopt laws and constitutional amendments and may approve or disapprove measures passed by the legislature. Proposition 106 (2000), an initiative aimed preventing gerrymandering, amended Arizona’s Constitution, removing redistricting authority from the legislature and vesting it in an independent commission. After the 2010 census, the
- 792 Fed.Appx. 71 (2nd Cir. 2019), 18-1781, Bonn-Wittingham v. Project OHR, Inc.