material contract definition
The private order of innovation networks.
... costs affect the design of relational contracts. Including spillover and entropy concerns in our ... gives a party a veto over definitional decisions relating to the boundaries of ... intensity of holdup threats differs materially between collaborations. By acknowledging the ...
- 13 C.F.R. 125.3 - What types of subcontracting assistance are available to small businesses?
- 17 CFR 239.33 - Form F-3, for registration under the Securities Act of 1933 of securities of certain foreign private issuers offered pursuant to certain types of transactions
385 U.S. 589 (1967), 105, Keyishian v. Board of Regents
... with the distribution of written material which advocates the forceful overthrow of the ... Law constituted part of the employment contract. A three-judge District Court sustained the ...The definition of "treasonable" in the Penal Law presents no ...
- 34 CFR 400.4 - What definitions apply to the Vocational and Applied Technology Education Programs?
- 40 CFR 97.102 - Definitions
438 U.S. 104 (1978), 77-444, Penn Central Transportation Co. v. New York City
...I, ch. 2, § 12-10(1978) (definition of "zoning lot"). A 1968 ordinance gave the ... and additions of such character, scale, materials and mass as will protect, enhance and perpetuate ... uses, and was not the subject of a contract of sale, there were no further administrative ...
- 45 C.F.R. § 144.103 - Definitions
Hazardous Materials: Reverse Logistics (RRR)
... revises the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) to include a definition of ``reverse logistics'' and provides appropriate provisions for hazardous ...The DGAC is aware that contract and common carriers have significant concerns with aspects of this ...
- 24 CFR 203.255 - Insurance of mortgage
- 33 CFR 155.5050 - Response plan development and evaluation criteria for nontank vessels carrying groups I through IV petroleum oil
7 F.3d 584 (7th Cir. 1993), 92-2314, Retired Chicago Police Ass'n v. City of Chicago
... . [Copyrighted Material Omitted]. . [Copyrighted Material Omitted]. ... annuitants' rights secured under the Contract Clause and the Fourteenth Amendment of the United ... to comport with the expanded class definition. The court granted the motion to reconsider, but ...
337 U.S. 163 (1949), 129, Urie v. Thompson
... results in a locomotive fireman's contracting silicosis as a result of inhaling silica dust ... excessive quantities, a dangerous sand material likely to cause silicosis and in fact causing ..." without further qualification or definition. 39 Stat. 742. Proposals specifically to include ...
- 50 CFR 600.10 - Definitions
- 45 CFR 164.520 - Notice of privacy practices for protected health information
334 U.S. 131 (1948), 79, United States v. Paramount Pictures, Inc.
... circuits through various kinds of contract provisions, and that these discriminators ... or use of patented or unpatented materials. See Ethyl Gasoline Corporation v. United States ... use of standards incapable of precise definition, because the bids being compared contain ...
- 40 C.F.R. § 122.26 - Storm water discharges (applicable to State NPDES programs, see
Hazardous waste recycling under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act: problems and potential solutions.
... also wanted to "conserve valuable material and energy resources by .. encouraging process ... this matter when it included a cursory definition of solid waste in the statute.(4) However, the ... here include the following: * Is there a contract in place to purchase the "product" ostensibly ...
- 32 CFR 199.2 - Definitions
- 49 CFR 1180.6 - Supporting information
- 16 CFR 436.1 - Definitions
401 F.2d 833 (2nd Cir. 1968), 296, S.E.C. v. Texas Gulf Sulphur Co.
... Aug. 13, 1968 . Page 834. [Copyrighted Material Omitted]. . [Copyrighted Material Omitted]. . ... investors by the trial court's narrow definition of materiality is not at all shaken by fears that ... 3 A 'call' is a negotiable option contract by which the bearer has the right to buy from the ...
- 10 CFR 50.75 - Reporting and recordkeeping for decommissioning planning
- 45 C.F.R. 75.2 - Definitions