material contract definition
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 49 C.F.R. 171.8 - Definitions and abbreviations
- 17 CFR 230.405 - Definitions of terms
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- 17 CFR 229.402 - (Item 402) Executive compensation
- 29 CFR 1910.1200 - Hazard communication
- 17 CFR 239.13 - Form S-3, for registration under the Securities Act of 1933 of securities of certain issuers offered pursuant to certain types of transactions
- 10 CFR 961.11 - Text of the contract
- 49 C.F.R. 172.101 - Purpose and use of hazardous materials table
- 40 CFR 261.4 - Exclusions
__ U.S. __ (2016), 15-7, Universal Health Services, Inc. v. United States ex rel. Escobar
A Massachusetts’ Medicaid beneficiary received services at Arbour, a mental health facility owned by Universal’s subsidiary. The teenager had an adverse reaction to a medication that a purported doctor prescribed after diagnosing her with bipolar disorder. She died of a seizure. Her parents discovered that few Arbour employees were licensed to provide mental health counseling or to prescribe...
... relevant statutes, regulations, or contract requirements that. are material conditions ... 794, 798. Under the common-law definition of ". fraud," the parties agree, certain ...
- 17 CFR 240.12b-2 - Definitions
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 - Schedule 14A. Information required in proxy statement
__ U.S. __ (2015), 14-556, Obergefell v. Hodges
...They also suffer the significant material costs of being raised by unmarried parents, ... it was understood to be a voluntary contract between a man and a woman. See N. Cott, Public ... is among life's momentous acts of self-definition." Goodridge , 440 Mass., at 322, 798 N.E.2d, at ...
- 22 C.F.R. 121.1 - The United States Munitions List
- 29 CFR 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals
- 40 CFR 300.5 - Definitions
- 28 CFR 2.20 - Paroling policy guidelines: Statement of general policy
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
524 U.S. 624 (1998), 97-156, Bragdon v. Abbott
... (a) The ADA definition is drawn almost verbatim from definitions ... First Circuit did not cite sufficient material in the record to determine, as a matter of law, ...Federal Contract Compliance Manual App. 6D, 8 FEP Manual 405:352 ...
- 16 C.F.R. § 310.2 - Definitions
- 40 C.F.R. § 122.26 - Storm water discharges (applicable to State NPDES programs, see
- 16 CFR 436.1 - Definitions
- 10 CFR 50.75 - Reporting and recordkeeping for decommissioning planning
458 U.S. 176 (1982), 80-1002, Board of Education, Hendrick Hudson
... interpretation is supported by the definitions contained in the Act, as well as by other ... an adequate knowledge of the course material. The grading and advancement system thus ... power is much in the nature of a contract: in return for federal funds, the States agree to ...