material contract definition
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 10 CFR 961.11 - Text of the contract
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- 29 CFR 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals
- 17 CFR 229.402 - (Item 402) Executive compensation
- 17 CFR 239.13 - Form S-3, for registration under the Securities Act of 1933 of securities of certain issuers offered pursuant to certain types of transactions
- 29 CFR 1910.1200 - Hazard communication
- 49 C.F.R. 172.101 - Purpose and use of hazardous materials table
- 17 CFR 230.405 - Definitions of terms
- 40 CFR 261.4 - Exclusions
- 49 C.F.R. 171.8 - Definitions and abbreviations
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 - Schedule 14A. Information required in proxy statement
__ U.S. __ (2015), 14-556, Obergefell v. Hodges
...They also suffer the significant material costs of being raised by unmarried parents, ... it was understood to be a voluntary contract between a man and a woman. See N. Cott, Public ... is among life's momentous acts of self-definition." Goodridge , 440 Mass., at 322, 798 N.E.2d, at ...
- 22 C.F.R. 121.1 - The United States Munitions List
- 40 CFR 300.5 - Definitions
- 28 CFR 2.20 - Paroling policy guidelines: Statement of general policy
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
__ U.S. __ (2016), 15-7, Universal Health Services, Inc. v. United States ex rel. Escobar
A Massachusetts’ Medicaid beneficiary received services at Arbour, a mental health facility owned by Universal’s subsidiary. The teenager had an adverse reaction to a medication that a purported doctor prescribed after diagnosing her with bipolar disorder. She died of a seizure. Her parents discovered that few Arbour employees were licensed to provide mental health counseling or to prescribe...
... relevant statutes, regulations, or contract requirements that. are material conditions ... 794, 798. Under the common-law definition of ". fraud," the parties agree, certain ...
505 U.S. 833 (1992), Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey
... Appeals, § 3203's medical emergency definition is intended to assure that compliance with the ... this case to one involving property or contract. Abortion is customarily chosen as an unplanned ... woman of the availability of printed materials published by the State describing the fetus and ...
- 16 C.F.R. § 310.2 - Definitions
- 40 C.F.R. § 122.26 - Storm water discharges (applicable to State NPDES programs, see
- 16 CFR 436.1 - Definitions
- 10 CFR 50.75 - Reporting and recordkeeping for decommissioning planning
- 45 CFR 233.20 - Need and amount of assistance
__ U.S. __ (2016), 15-274, Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt
Texas House Bill 2 (2013) required that a “physician performing or inducing an abortion . . . must, on the date [of service], have active admitting privileges at a hospital . . . not further than 30 miles from the” abortion facility, and that the facility meet the state’s “minimum standards . . . for ambulatory surgical centers.” As a basis for enjoining enforcement, the district court found: as...
... notes that development of new material facts can mean that a. new case and an ... Court considered the right to contract and other economic. liberties to be ... struggled to settle upon a definition. 1 But the outcome of. the present case ...