International Date Line
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 49 C.F.R. 172.101 - Purpose and use of hazardous materials table
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
Notice of Public Meetings for the Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Overseas Environmental Impact Statement for Navy Hawaii-Southern California Training and Testing
... California west to Hawaii and the International Date Line. The Study Area combines the at-sea ...
Business Succession Planning: Time is Not on Your Side
There’s a reason why there are countless quotes, clichés, idioms, songs, etc. about time. It’s an equalizing resource. No matter how many times you cross back and forth over the International Date Line, we all have the same 24 hours in a day. But the Rolling Stones were lying…time is not on your side when it comes to business succession planning.
... you cross back and forth over the International Date Line, we all have the same 24 hours in a ...
- 8 C.F.R. 204.5 - Petitions for employment-based immigrants
- 47 CFR 64.604 - Mandatory minimum standards
- 40 CFR 136.3 - Identification of test procedures
- 50 C.F.R. 216.24 - Taking and related acts incidental to commercial fishing operations by tuna purse seine vessels in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean
- 50 C.F.R. 17.40 - Special rules-mammals
- 8 C.F.R. 212.1 - Documentary requirements for nonimmigrants
- 50 C.F.R. 17.84 - Special rules-vertebrates
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- 8 CFR 235.1 - Scope of examination
654 F.3d 11 (D.C. Cir. 2011), 09-7125, Doe v. Exxon Mobil Corp.
... brief for amicus curiae EarthRights International" (ERI) in support of appellants. . \xC2"... Filartiga as " the birth of the modern line of [ATS] cases." 542 U.S. at 724-25, 124 S.Ct. ... that [the dismissal] relates back to the date of the complaint," In re Lorazepam & ...
- 19 CFR 351.524 - Allocation of benefit to a particular time period
- 21 C.F.R. 101.9 - Nutrition labeling of food
193 U.S. 197 (1904), 277, Northern Securities Co. v. United States
... having competing and substantially parallel lines from the Great Lakes and the Mississippi River to ... in restraint of interstate and international commerce, and that is enough to bring it under ... companies, payable in twenty years from date, with interest at 4 percent per annum. In this ...
504 U.S. 374 (1992), 90-1604, Morales v. Trans World Airlines, Inc.
... Shaw v. Delta Air Line, Inc., 463 U.S. 85, 95-96. Petitioner's various ...As in International Paper Co. v. Ouellette , 479 U.S. 481, 494 ... 1.3 Blackout date means any date on which travel or use of other ...
- 22 C.F.R. § 22.1 - Schedule of fees
152 U.S. 1 (1894), 787, Shively v. Bowlby
... but, unless in case of some international duty or public exigency, has left the ...The line of ordinary low tide was on September 18, 1876 at ... 15, 1890, and for some time before this date, was one hundred feet north of the north line of ...
489 U.S. 749 (1989), 87-1379, Department of Justice v. Reporters Committee
... certain descriptive information, such as date of birth and physical characteristics, as well as ...; the standard virtues of bright-line rules are thus present, and the difficulties ... 16 See Webster's Third New International Dictionary 1804 (1976). See also A. ...
552 U.S. 491 (2008), 06-984, Medellin v. Texas
...), 2004 I. C. J. 12 ( Avena ), the International Court of Justice (ICJ) held that the United ...See Zicherman v. Korean Air Lines Co., 516 U.S. 217, 226, 116 S.Ct. 629, 133 ... could say for sure and only at some future date. This uncertainty could . . hobble the United ...
- 49 CFR 1572.9 - Applicant information required for HME security threat assessment
394 U.S. 11 (1969), 9, United States v. Louisiana
...The decree and the Act defined "coast line" as "the line of ordinary low water along that ... of "inland waters" contained in the international Convention on the Territorial Sea and the ..., freeze the coastline as of an agreed-upon date. Even if we were free to adopt ...