International Date Line
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 47 CFR 64.604 - Mandatory minimum standards
- 8 C.F.R. 204.5 - Petitions for employment-based immigrants
- 40 CFR 136.3 - Identification of test procedures
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
621 F.3d 111 (2nd Cir. 2010), 06-4800-cv, Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum Co.
... MN, on the brief), for amici curiae International Law Professors in support of ... international law of human rights has not to date recognized liability for corporations that ... rights have celebrated the Filartiga line of cases as an important advance of civilization. ...
Notice of Public Meetings for the Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Overseas Environmental Impact Statement for Navy Hawaii-Southern California Training and Testing
... California west to Hawaii and the International Date Line. The Study Area combines the at-sea ...
Business Succession Planning: Time is Not on Your Side
There’s a reason why there are countless quotes, clichés, idioms, songs, etc. about time. It’s an equalizing resource. No matter how many times you cross back and forth over the International Date Line, we all have the same 24 hours in a day. But the Rolling Stones were lying…time is not on your side when it comes to business succession planning.
... you cross back and forth over the International Date Line, we all have the same 24 hours in a ...
- 50 C.F.R. 17.40 - Special rules-mammals
548 U.S. 557 (2006), 05-184, Hamdan v. Rumsfeld
... basic tenets of military and international law, including the principle that a defendant .... . pending on" the DTA's effective date, as was Hamdan's case. The Government's argument ... had actually "passed our military and naval lines and defenses or went behind those lines, in ...
- 8 C.F.R. 212.1 - Documentary requirements for nonimmigrants
- 50 C.F.R. 216.24 - Taking and related acts incidental to commercial fishing operations by tuna purse seine vessels in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean
482 U.S. 522 (1987), 85-1695, Societe Nationale Industrielle Aerospatiale v. United States
...Pp. 640-641. 3. International comity does not require in all instances that ...; nor does it purport to draw any sharp line between evidence that is "abroad" and evidence ...Experience to date indicates that there is a large risk that the ...
- 50 C.F.R. 17.84 - Special rules-vertebrates
- 49 C.F.R. 172.101 - Purpose and use of hazardous materials table
- 8 CFR 235.1 - Scope of examination
- 19 CFR 351.524 - Allocation of benefit to a particular time period
- 21 C.F.R. 101.9 - Nutrition labeling of food
456 U.S. 63 (1982), 80-1199, American Tobacco Co. v. Patterson
... Commission, charging that certain lines of progression for job advancement established by ... petitioner labor union after the effective date of the Act constituted a racially discriminatory ..., Confectionery & Tobacco Workers' International Union and its affiliate Local 182 are the ...
532 U.S. 105 (2001), 99-1379, Circuit City Stores, Inc. v. Adams
...This line of reasoning proves too much, for it would make ..., as then elaborated by the Court, at the date of the FAA's enactment in order to interpret what ... objections of the president of the International Seamen's Union of America. See Hearing on. . S. ...
561 U.S. 661 (2010), 08-1371, Christian Legal Society Chapter of University of California v. Martinez
... its expressive-association claim a different line of casesdecisions in which the Court . . ... of the policy's existence before that date. And while Dean Kane and Ms. Chapman stated, well ... change our law to conform to the international norm. I fear that the Court's decision marks a ...
429 U.S. 363 (1977), 75-567, Oregon ex rel. State Land Bd. v. Corvallis Sand & Gravel Co.
... to the Union vested in the State as of that date under the rule of Pollard's Lessee v. Hagan, ... federal law may fix the initial boundary line between fast lands and the riverbeds at the time ... the State and the boundaries of the international sea. This relationship, at this particular point ...
- 12 CFR 3.2 - Definitions
- 12 C.F.R. § 217.2 - Definitions