information analysis definition
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 8 C.F.R. 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status
- 40 CFR 136.3 - Identification of test procedures
- 29 CFR 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals
- 29 CFR 1910.1200 - Hazard communication
- 17 CFR 229.402 - (Item 402) Executive compensation
- 17 CFR 1.3 - Definitions
- 45 CFR 160.103 - Definitions
- 40 CFR 261.3 - Definition of hazardous waste
__ U.S. __, 15-1498, Sessions v. Dimaya
... Section 16s definition of a crime of violence is divided. into two ... distinction does not clarify a courts analysis of whether a. crime qualifies as violent. ... violent crime, and distributing information about the making. or use of explosives. See ...
- 40 C.F.R. 52.21 - Prevention of significant deterioration of air quality
505 U.S. 833 (1992), Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey
... that she be provided with certain information at least 24 hours before the abortion is ... Appeals, § 3203's medical emergency definition is intended to assure that compliance with the ... 4. The correct analysis is that set forth by the plurality opinion in ...
- 40 C.F.R. 51.166 - Prevention of significant deterioration of air quality
- 21 C.F.R. 101.9 - Nutrition labeling of food
540 U.S. 93 (2003), 02-1674, McConnell v. Federal Election Commission
... powerful reasons for adhering to the analysis of contribution limits the Court has consistently ...All activities that fall within this definition must be funded with hard money. § 441i(b)(1). ... -- providing the electorate with information, deterring actual corruption and avoiding its ...
- 29 CFR 1910.1001 - Asbestos
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 - Schedule 14A. Information required in proxy statement
- 29 CFR 1926.1101 - Asbestos
- 40 CFR 122.21 - Application for a permit (applicable to State programs, see
567 U.S. 50 (2012), 10-8505, Williams v. Illinois
... admissible evidence of the underlying information. Ill. Rule Evid. 703; Fed. Rule Evid. 703. ... forensic biology and forensic DNA analysis. On direct. examination, Lambatos testified ... Comment, Toward a Definition of " Testimonial" :. How Autopsy Reports Do ...
- 22 C.F.R. 121.1 - The United States Munitions List
- 40 C.F.R. 51.165 - Permit requirements
__ U.S. __ (2017), 15-1194, Packingham v. North Carolina
North Carolina law made it a felony for a registered sex offender “to access a commercial social networking Web site where the sex offender knows that the site permits minor children to become members or to create or maintain personal Web pages.” N.C. Gen. Stat. 14–202.5(a), (e). The state has prosecuted over 1,000 people under that law. Petitioner was indicted after posting a statement on his...
...analysis of the statute at issue. Even assuming that ... a minor or using a website to gather information. about a minor. . . ...And as I will explain, the statutory definition. of a " commercial social networking Web ...
- 50 C.F.R. 424.12 - Criteria for designating critical habitat