- Regulations Rule!(Correction please!)
- 'Jersey Boys' charms crowd at Hanover Theatre.
- Obama's two-front migration "surge": "Refugee Resettlement" and "Unaccompanied Minors" are presenting a double threat to our economy, our national security, and our social order.
- Dying and in denial: a new book offers a powerful dissection of contemporary end-of-life care, yet misses the underlying problem.
- Tegh Recollections.
- Insurance--The Boundary Walls vs. The Peoples Premise.
- Friday night fights: are the Three Scrooges--nagging, whining, and complaining--to blame for husband withdrawal?
- The entrepreneur roller coaster: in this exclusive excerpt from Darren Hardy's new book, he tells you what this crazy, exhilarating ride you're on needs more than anything else in order to run smoothly.
- Depression and the Finance Officer: Depression is a topic we hear a lot about lately, and finance officers have a job that makes them prime candidates.
- Personal Encryption 101: A BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO PROTECTING YOUR MESSAGES, MASKING ONLINE MOVEMENTS, AND STEERING CLEAR OF DIGITAL SNOOPS.
- Venal vandal: Fla. tea partier and 'Catholic Warrior' attacks religious display at state capitol building.
- The home stretch: homebuyers and investors are competing for a dwindling housing supply.
- About a boy: My Transition from Religion and the Trauma It Inflicts.
- Pumped up: why Americans are (mostly) cheering the plunge in oil prices.
- First aid: knowing how to cope with emergency situations can save a life.
- Thanks for What Service?
- Still not out of the woods: despite strong fundamentals, home builders continue to struggle.
- Corporate influence and political corruption: lessons from stock market reactions to political events.
- Is Bitcoin rat poison? Cryptocurrency, crime, and counterfeiting (CCC).
- 2020s vision: Tech transformation on tap; Data analytics, blockchain, and AI will profoundly change the accounting profession over the next 10 years.
- Cloud computing's selection and effect on small business.
- Grace in action: my true story of alcoholism, addiction and the choice to live.
Court Rejects Apparent Attempt to Manufacture Standing in Plaintiff’s Bid for Reconsideration of Denial of Class Certification
Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc., No. 8:15-cv-00124 (C.D. Cal.): The Court denied Plaintiff’s renewed motion for class certification in this putative class action alleging violations of California’s UCL based on the claim that Defendant falsely represents that its probiotic beverages (“Yakult”) are beneficial to digestive and immune system health, despite contradictory scientific evidence. The sole.
- The Pirate Bay Shut Down Is Followed By Removal Of TPB Facebook Page As Fans Switch To Alternatives.