- Deference to Doubt.
- Scenes from a revolution: Romania after the fall.
- WHAT NOW? 'Bringing back our economy will not happen via some magical legislative sleight-of-hand. Recoveries that restore economic health take time, and this recovery, after an unprecedented shutdown, will take considerable patience and calm'.
- American communism: a million hippie kids shaped modern America by trying to escape it.
Authority and Contemporary International Arbitration
I. Introduction. II. The Authority Of Judicial Decisions. A. Types of Authority that Can Be Delivered to Judicial Decisions. 1. The "Efficiency" Rationale for Authority. 2. The "Personal" Rationale for Authority. a. The "Insight" Rationale for Authority. b. The "Expertise" Rationale for Authority. c. The "Institutional" Rationale for Authority. B.
- Poison pens: Americans United letter warning against pulpit politicking generates angry replies from some clergy.
- beneath the surface: Auditing culture requires practitioners to delve deep into the organization's core, beyond mere surface-level analysis.
- Dive into the deep web.
- In the Eyes of Mr. Fury.
- A Woman of Letters--and Mystery.
- Automation solution to overwhelming data.
- The Forgotten Lessons of LBJ's Domestic Legacy: FROM FOOD STAMPS TO MEDICARE, JOHNSON'S GREAT SOCIETY OFFERS A MODEL FOR HOW TO CREATE ENDURING FEDERAL INITIATIVES BY PULLING TOGETHER BROAD, DIVERSE COALITIONS.
- Stalin: Volume I: Paradoxes of Power, 1878-1928.
- HUMANIST GOALS: CONFESSIONS OF A MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER ULTRA.
Defense Against the Dark Arts of Copyright Trolling
In this Article, we offer both a legal and a pragmatic framework for defending against copyright trolls. Lawsuits alleging online copyright infringement by John Doe defendants have accounted for roughly half of all copyright cases filed in the United States over the past three years. In the typical case, the plaintiff's claims of infringement rely on a poorly substantiated form pleading and are...
- Ben Carson's commonsense defense of the second amendment.
- When every life is precious: we value individual human lives more every day. That's (mostly) good news.
Food for Thought: California Court Prevents Second Bite at the Yogurt - Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc., No. 8:15-cv-00124-CJC-JCG (C.D. Cal., March 7, 2016)
Plaintiff Nicolas Torrent filed a putative class action alleging yogurt drink manufacturer, Yakult U.S.A., Inc.’s marketing and advertising claims concerning digestive health benefits were false and deceptive. Plaintiff sought to certify a statewide class action seeking injunctive relief. On January 7, the Central District of California District Court denied plaintiff’s motion, holding that...
- Blood Pressure Medication Recalled For Possible Cancer Link.
- Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; 90-Day Findings on 25 Petitions
- Or. Admin. R. 629-623-0600 - Protection Along Debris Torrent-Prone Streams
Takeda Pharms. Co. v. Torrent Pharms. Ltd.
Case Name: Takeda Pharms. Co. v. Torrent Pharms. Ltd., No. 17-3186 (SRC)(CLW)(cons.), 2020 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 18069 (D.N.J. Feb. 4, 2020) (Chesler, J.).
- 949 F.3d 1348 (Fed. Cir. 2020), 2019-1207, CP Kelco US, Inc. v. United States, Neimenggu Fufeng Biotechnologies Co., Ltd.
- 938 F.3d 1324 (Fed. Cir. 2019), 2018-1596, Henny Penny Corporation v. Frymaster LLC
- 562 U.S. 223 (2011), 09-152, Bruesewitz v. Wyeth LLC