- 710 F.3d 1020 (9th Cir. 2013), 10-55946, Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. v. Fung
- 361 F.3d 772 (3rd Cir. 2004), 02-4188, Kopec v. Tate
- 427 F.3d 197 (3rd Cir. 2005), 04-2542, Gilles v. Davis
- 772 F.2d 1423 (7th Cir. 1985), 85-1193, Scandia Down Corp. v. Euroquilt, Inc.
- 132 F.3d 978 (4th Cir. 1997), 96-2315, Harris v. L & L Wings, Inc.
- 374 U.S. 203 (1963), 142, School District of Abington Township, Pennsylvania v. Schempp
- The international reach of criminal copyright infringement laws - can the founders of the Pirate Bay be held criminally responsible in the United States for copyright infringement abroad?
- 933 F.2d 80 (1st Cir. 1991), 88-2212, United States v. Hart
- 995 F.2d 346 (2nd Cir. 1993), 853, Malcolm v. National Gypsum Co.
- 989 F.2d 527 (1st Cir. 1993), 92-1115, Poliquin v. Garden Way, Inc.
- 739 Fed.Appx. 437 (9th Cir. 2018), 16-56338, Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc.
- Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc., 092818 FED9, 16-56338
- PeerLogix Awarded Contract from Waterman's Pack; Initial Sales Validate Interest in Torrent Data for Advertising.
- Saying 'no' to hate; Vigil condemns racism.
- SeeThruEquity Initiates Coverage on PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) With a Target Price of $1.19; Report Cites Sizeable Market Opportunity Across Lucrative Torrent Community.
- 558 U.S. 310 (2010), 08-205, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
- The Forgotten Meaning of apar in Biblical Hebrew.
- PeerLogix Achieves Superior Results From Proprietary Advertising Platform; Campaign Delivers 81% Uplift in Engagement to Customers of Music Industry Client.
Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act: Current and Unresolved Issues
The various interpretations of Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act needs to be narrowed and resolved so that future unresolved questions presented to courts can be ruled appropriately as the Ohio legislature intended; this Article provides some guidance on how to apply the DMA given Ohio's various and current precedent.
- Gold Torrent, Inc. Announces Planned Private Placement for up to $2,000,000.
- PeerLogix Releases Case Study on Waterman's Pack Collaboration; Study Demonstrates the Intrinsic Value of Brand-Loyal Torrent Users.
- THE MANY REVOLUTIONS OF CARPENTER.
- 461 U.S. 30 (1983), 81-1196, Smith v. Wade
- Gathering storm: a torrent of litigation provides key lessons about appraiser E&O.
- INTERNATIONAL LAW AND THE ANGLOPHONE PROBLEM IN CAMEROON: FEDERALISM, SECESSION OR THE STATUS QUO?