- 710 F.3d 1020 (9th Cir. 2013), 10-55946, Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. v. Fung
- 374 U.S. 203 (1963), 142, School District of Abington Township, Pennsylvania v. Schempp
- 427 F.3d 197 (3rd Cir. 2005), 04-2542, Gilles v. Davis
- 361 F.3d 772 (3rd Cir. 2004), 02-4188, Kopec v. Tate
- 853 F.3d 1316 (Fed. Cir. 2017), 2016-1352, Novartis AG v. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- 772 F.2d 1423 (7th Cir. 1985), 85-1193, Scandia Down Corp. v. Euroquilt, Inc.
- 132 F.3d 978 (4th Cir. 1997), 96-2315, Harris v. L & L Wings, Inc.
- 410 F.3d 1052 (9th Cir. 2004), 01-17432, Wong v. Regents of University of California
- 989 F.2d 527 (1st Cir. 1993), 92-1115, Poliquin v. Garden Way, Inc.
- Sham Litigation' Sufficiently Plead When Generic Provides Detailed Statement And Access To ANDA
- 739 Fed.Appx. 437 (9th Cir. 2018), 16-56338, Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc.
- Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc., 092818 FED9, 16-56338
- PeerLogix Awarded Contract from Waterman's Pack; Initial Sales Validate Interest in Torrent Data for Advertising.
- SeeThruEquity Initiates Coverage on PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) With a Target Price of $1.19; Report Cites Sizeable Market Opportunity Across Lucrative Torrent Community.
Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act: Current and Unresolved Issues
The various interpretations of Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act needs to be narrowed and resolved so that future unresolved questions presented to courts can be ruled appropriately as the Ohio legislature intended; this Article provides some guidance on how to apply the DMA given Ohio's various and current precedent.
- Food For Thought: California Court Prevents Second Bit At The Apple Yogurt
- 540 U.S. 93 (2003), 02-1674, McConnell v. Federal Election Commission
- PeerLogix Achieves Superior Results From Proprietary Advertising Platform; Campaign Delivers 81% Uplift in Engagement to Customers of Music Industry Client.
- PAPST Licensing GMBH & Co. KG v. Apple Inc., 052319 FEDFED, 2018-1987
- 436 U.S. 658 (1978), 75-1914, Monell v. Department of Social Services of the City of New York
- 558 U.S. 310 (2010), 08-205, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
- Gold Torrent, Inc. Announces Planned Private Placement for up to $2,000,000.
- The international reach of criminal copyright infringement laws - can the founders of the Pirate Bay be held criminally responsible in the United States for copyright infringement abroad?
- Advertising Litigation Report: Vol. 2, No. 1
Defense Against the Dark Arts of Copyright Trolling
In this Article, we offer both a legal and a pragmatic framework for defending against copyright trolls. Lawsuits alleging online copyright infringement by John Doe defendants have accounted for roughly half of all copyright cases filed in the United States over the past three years. In the typical case, the plaintiff's claims of infringement rely on a poorly substantiated form pleading and are...