- 710 F.3d 1020 (9th Cir. 2013), 10-55946, Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. v. Fung
- Gathering storm: a torrent of litigation provides key lessons about appraiser E&O.
- 361 F.3d 772 (3rd Cir. 2004), 02-4188, Kopec v. Tate
- 132 F.3d 978 (4th Cir. 1997), 96-2315, Harris v. L & L Wings, Inc.
- 772 F.2d 1423 (7th Cir. 1985), 85-1193, Scandia Down Corp. v. Euroquilt, Inc.
- 374 U.S. 203 (1963), 142, School District of Abington Township, Pennsylvania v. Schempp
- 427 F.3d 197 (3rd Cir. 2005), 04-2542, Gilles v. Davis
- The international reach of criminal copyright infringement laws - can the founders of the Pirate Bay be held criminally responsible in the United States for copyright infringement abroad?
- 989 F.2d 527 (1st Cir. 1993), 92-1115, Poliquin v. Garden Way, Inc.
- 995 F.2d 346 (2nd Cir. 1993), 853, Malcolm v. National Gypsum Co.
- 933 F.2d 80 (1st Cir. 1991), 88-2212, United States v. Hart
- Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc., 092818 FED9, 16-56338
- 739 Fed.Appx. 437 (9th Cir. 2018), 16-56338, Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc.
- PeerLogix Awarded Contract from Waterman's Pack; Initial Sales Validate Interest in Torrent Data for Advertising.
- SeeThruEquity Initiates Coverage on PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) With a Target Price of $1.19; Report Cites Sizeable Market Opportunity Across Lucrative Torrent Community.
- 540 U.S. 93 (2003), 02-1674, McConnell v. Federal Election Commission
- PeerLogix Achieves Superior Results From Proprietary Advertising Platform; Campaign Delivers 81% Uplift in Engagement to Customers of Music Industry Client.
- 558 U.S. 310 (2010), 08-205, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act: Current and Unresolved Issues
The various interpretations of Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act needs to be narrowed and resolved so that future unresolved questions presented to courts can be ruled appropriately as the Ohio legislature intended; this Article provides some guidance on how to apply the DMA given Ohio's various and current precedent.
- PeerLogix Releases Case Study on Waterman's Pack Collaboration; Study Demonstrates the Intrinsic Value of Brand-Loyal Torrent Users.
- Gold Torrent, Inc. Announces Planned Private Placement for up to $2,000,000.
- 461 U.S. 30 (1983), 81-1196, Smith v. Wade
- United States v. Moran, 050319 FED6, 18-5648
- BitTorrent copyright trolls: a deficiency in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure?
- 853 F.3d 1316 (Fed. Cir. 2017), 2016-1352, Novartis AG v. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.