- 710 F.3d 1020 (9th Cir. 2013), 10-55946, Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. v. Fung
- 374 U.S. 203 (1963), 142, School District of Abington Township, Pennsylvania v. Schempp
- 427 F.3d 197 (3rd Cir. 2005), 04-2542, Gilles v. Davis
- Gathering storm: a torrent of litigation provides key lessons about appraiser E&O.
- 361 F.3d 772 (3rd Cir. 2004), 02-4188, Kopec v. Tate
- 410 F.3d 1052 (9th Cir. 2004), 01-17432, Wong v. Regents of University of California
- 772 F.2d 1423 (7th Cir. 1985), 85-1193, Scandia Down Corp. v. Euroquilt, Inc.
- 132 F.3d 978 (4th Cir. 1997), 96-2315, Harris v. L & L Wings, Inc.
- 989 F.2d 527 (1st Cir. 1993), 92-1115, Poliquin v. Garden Way, Inc.
- 995 F.2d 346 (2nd Cir. 1993), 853, Malcolm v. National Gypsum Co.
- Sham Litigation' Sufficiently Plead When Generic Provides Detailed Statement And Access To ANDA
- 739 Fed.Appx. 437 (9th Cir. 2018), 16-56338, Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc.
- Torrent v. Yakult U.S.A., Inc., 092818 FED9, 16-56338
- PeerLogix Awarded Contract from Waterman's Pack; Initial Sales Validate Interest in Torrent Data for Advertising.
- SeeThruEquity Initiates Coverage on PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) With a Target Price of $1.19; Report Cites Sizeable Market Opportunity Across Lucrative Torrent Community.
- 540 U.S. 93 (2003), 02-1674, McConnell v. Federal Election Commission
- Inspiration +aspiration =motivation: helping kids get back on track to graduate.
- Food For Thought: California Court Prevents Second Bit At The Apple Yogurt
- PeerLogix Achieves Superior Results From Proprietary Advertising Platform; Campaign Delivers 81% Uplift in Engagement to Customers of Music Industry Client.
- 461 U.S. 30 (1983), 81-1196, Smith v. Wade
- PAPST Licensing GMBH & Co. KG v. Apple Inc., 052319 FEDFED, 2018-1987
- 436 U.S. 658 (1978), 75-1914, Monell v. Department of Social Services of the City of New York
- 558 U.S. 310 (2010), 08-205, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act: Current and Unresolved Issues
The various interpretations of Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act needs to be narrowed and resolved so that future unresolved questions presented to courts can be ruled appropriately as the Ohio legislature intended; this Article provides some guidance on how to apply the DMA given Ohio's various and current precedent.
- Gold Torrent, Inc. Announces Planned Private Placement for up to $2,000,000.