- 404 U.S. 807 (1971), Application A-342, Elias v. Catena
Santhera Reports Positive Outcome for Catena(R)/Raxone(R) in Phase III DMD Trial Supported by Additional Respiratory Function Data.
Santhera Pharmaceuticals (SIX:SANN) today reported that the results of secondary respiratory function endpoints from the on-going analysis of the DELOS trial in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) corroborate the positive outcome for the primary endpoi...
- 500 F.2d 1319 (3rd Cir. 1974), 74-1054, United States v. Catena
Santhera Announces Successful Outcome of Phase III Study with Catena(R)/Raxone(R) in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Santhera Pharmaceuticals (SIX:SANN) announces today that its Phase III DELOS study of orally administered Catena [sup.[R]] /Raxone [sup.[R]] (INN: idebenone) in patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) met the primary endpoint and achieved its...
- 449 F.2d 40 (3rd Cir. 1971), 18855, United States ex rel. Catena v. Elias
- 401 U.S. 952 (1971), 1363, Catena v. New Jersey State Commission of Investigation.
- 465 F.2d 765 (3rd Cir. 1972), 18855, United States ex rel. Catena v. Elias
Symbid and Catena Partner Up to Offer Independent Risk Scoring With Loan Crowdfunding; The Funding Network(TM) by Symbid, Online Funding Platform for Small Businesses, Adds Professional Third-Party Scoring.
Symbid Corp. (OTCQB: SBID) www.symbidcorp.com Symbid -- the financial technology brand behind The Funding Network[TM] - today announced a partnership with Catena, spin-off of leading European treasury and risk management firm, to provide INRISC, an ...
- 406 U.S. 952 (1972), 71-377, Elias v. Catena
- 406 U.S. 952 (1972), 70-84, Catena v. New Jersey State Commission of Investigation
- 382 U.S. 866 (1965), 286, Catena v. Gennetti
- 543 F.2d 77 (9th Cir. 1976), 74-2555, Catena v. Capitol Industries, Inc.
- 419 U.S. 1047 (1974), 74-146, Catena v. United States
- 449 U.S. 1081 (1981), 80- 708, Catena v. Capitol Industries Inc.
President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group announced the sale of a 5,400 s/f free standing building in Freehold, NJ, to Ray Catena Motor Car Corporation for $1,600,000.
President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group announced the sale of a 5,400 s/f free standing building in Freehold, NJ, to Ray Catena Motor Car Corporation for $1,600,000. The seller was Cortese Properties, LLC. Mark Handwerker of The Goldstein Grou...
- 5 F.3d 1488 (3rd Cir. 1993), 93-5010, Catena v. John Hancock Mut. Life Ins. Co.
- 624 F.2d 190 (9th Cir. 1980), 78-2255, Catena v. Capitol Industries, Inc.
715 F.2d 34 (2nd Cir. 1983), 1670, Simkin v. United States
...See, e.g., Lambert v. Montana, 545 F.2d 87 (9th Cir.1976); In re Farr, 36 Cal.App.3d 577, 111 Cal.Rptr. 649 (1974); Catena v. Seidl, 65 N.J. 257, 321 A.2d 225 (1974). With respect to recalcitrant witnesses before federal grand juries, Congress has ...