- 507 U.S. 1051 (1993), 92-1307, Selaiden Builders, Inc. v. F.d.i.c., F.s.a.
- 523 U.S. 1133 (1998), 97-1346, Cabral v. Healy Tibbits Builders, Inc.
- 531 U.S. 956 (2000), 99-2072, Healy Tibbitts Builders, Inc. v. Cabral
Brookstone Builders Inc.
Brookstone Builders Inc., Manchester, has been awarded the contract to build an 8,400-square-foot transitional housing facility for Southwestern Community Services of Keene. Dave Giovagnoli of Brookstone Builders is the project manager, and George Hi...
- 422 F.2d 137 (10th Cir. 1970), 250-69, Johnson Builders, Inc. v. United Broth. of Carpenters and Joiners, Local Union1095, AFL-CIO
Proposed Settlement Agreements, Clean Water Act Claims
...Mediation Program between EPA and petitioners the National Association . of Homebuilders (NAHB), the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of . Massachusetts, Inc. (HBRAMA), the New Hampshire Home Builders . Association (NHHBA), the Center for Regulatory ...
- 733 F.2d 1461 (11th Cir. 1984), 83-3072, Hallmark Builders, Inc. v. Gaylord Broadcasting Co.
- 355 F.2d 451 (5th Cir. 1966), 22228, Burk Builders, Inc. v. Wirtz
- Dan Ryan Builders, Inc. v. Nelson, 012913 FED4, 11-1215
- Hewlett Custom Home Design, Inc. v. Frontier Custom Builders, Inc., 122214 FED5, 13-20464
Adams V. Hellings Builders, Inc.: PA Superior Court Holds That A Homebuilder Can Be Liable For Representations Made In Its Promotional Materials
In Pennsylvania, it is well-established that a homeowner can assert claims for fraud and violation of Pennsylvania’s consumer protection statute – the Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law (“UTPCPL”) – against a contractor based upon the contractor’s representations, even absent any contractual relationship between the homeowner and the contractor. Essentially, where a contractor...
- 2300 Pennsylvania Avenue, LLC v. Harkins Builders, Inc., 030413 FED4, 12-1346
- DB Enterprise Developers & Builders, Inc v. Micozzie, 091710 FED3, 09-3053
- 418 F.2d 880 (9th Cir. 1969), 23329, In re Victor Builders, Inc.
- 279 F.3d 94 (1st Cir. 2002), 01-1132, Southex Exhibitions Inc v. RI Builders Assoc
- 601 F.2d 846 (5th Cir. 1979), 77-1623, Hathcock v. G & M Builders, Inc.
475 U.S. 767 (1986), 84-1491, Philadelphia Newspapers v. Hepps
... The Court most recently considered the constitutional limits on suits for defamation in Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. v. Greenmoss Builders, Inc., 472 U.S. 749 (1985). In sharp contrast to New York Times, Dun & Bradstreet involved not only a private-figure plaintiff but also speech of ...
- 406 F.2d 1081 (1st Cir. 1969), 7143, N. L. R. B. v. Consolidated Constructors & Builders, Inc.
- 536 F.2d 27 (3rd Cir. 1976), 75-2114, Breiner v. C & P Home Builders, Inc.
- 270 F.2d 649 (5th Cir. 1959), 17479, Bradford Builders, Inc. v. Sears, Roebuck & Co.
- 16 T.C. 1220 (1951), 165, National Builders, Inc. v. Secretary of War
- 109 F.3d 1353 (9th Cir. 1997), 95-16202, Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. v. Local 302 Intern. Broth. of Elec. Workers
- 550 U.S. 904 (2007), 06-1212, Two Trees v. Builders Transport, Inc.
- 989 F.2d 692 (3rd Cir. 1993), 92-1626, Staff Builders of Philadelphia, Inc. v. Koschitzki
- 465 U.S. 1097 (1984), 83-18, Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. v. Greenmoss Builders, Inc.