- 331 F.2d 992 (10th Cir. 1964), 7398, Christenson v. Diversified Builders Inc.
- Precision Builders, Inc. v. Olympic Group, L.L.C., 032816 FED5, 15-30848
- 36 T.C. 491 (1961), 74811, Hiawatha Home Builders, Inc. v. C.I.R.
- Frontier Custom Builders, Inc. v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, 093013 FEDTAX, 2678-10
- 691 Fed.Appx. 778 (4th Cir. 2017), 17-1025, Brown v. Tompkins Builders, Inc.
- 37 F.3d 945 (3rd Cir. 1994), 93-7547, Keystone Chapter, Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. v. Foley
Susan McCann, The Community Builders, Inc.
Caption: L-R: Susan McCann, The Community Builders, Inc.; John Larkin, City Councilman and Majority Leader; Dennis Shepherd, City Councilman; Jesse Batus, The Community Builders, Inc.; Greg Watson, New York State Department of Housing and Community R...
- 528 F.2d 745 (4th Cir. 1975), 74--2010, Richards v. Blake Builders Supply Inc.
- Salyers v. Brennan Builders, Inc., 121615 FED6, 15-3376
- 834 F.2d 583 (6th Cir. 1987), 86-1239, Michigan Road Builders Ass'n, Inc. v. Milliken
- 505 U.S. 1204 (1992), 91-1416, Macdonald v. Associated Builders And Contractors, Inc.
Mc Gowan Builders, Inc.
Mc Gowan Builders, Inc. announced the addition of three new team members: Stephanie Gante has been named senior project manager. Gante brings 17 years of managerial experience in the construction industry. Prior to joining McGowan, she was direct...
- 626 Fed.Appx. 89 (5th Cir. 2015), 14-60518, Frontier Custom Builders, Inc. v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue
- 637 Fed.Appx. 703 (4th Cir. 2015), 14-1787, Brawner Builders, Inc. v. Northern Assurance Company of America
- Brawner Builders, Inc. v. Northern Assurance Co. of America, 121515 FED4, 14-1787
- Ellis v. Trustmark Builders, Inc., 100608 FED5, 07-61009
- 337 F.2d 907 (5th Cir. 1964), 20712, Securities and Exchange Commission v. Crumpton Builders, Inc.
- Tri-Star Theme Builders, Inc. v. OneBeacon Ins. Co., 041111 FED9, 09-17167
- American Builders Insurance Company v. Custom Installations Contracting Services, Inc., 052920 FED3, 19-3291
- 301 F.2d 7 (7th Cir. 1962), 13533, American Community Builders, Inc. v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue
Adams v. Hellings Builders, Inc.: PA Superior Court holds that a homebuilder can be liable for representations made in its promotional materials
In Pennsylvania, it is well-established that a homeowner can assert claims for fraud and violation of Pennsylvania’s consumer protection statute – the Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law (“UTPCPL”) – against a contractor based upon the contractor’s representations, even absent any contractual relationship between the homeowner and the contractor. Essentially, where a contractor...
- 519 U.S. 1114 (1997), 96-938, Harris Custom Builders, Inc. v. Hoffmeyer
- 540 U.S. 820 (2003), 02-1761, Brosnahan Builders, Inc. v. Harleysville Mut. Ins. Co.
- 468 U.S. 1214 (1984), 83-18, Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. v. Greenmoss Builders, Inc.
- 400 U.S. 850 (1970), 351, Paddock Pool Builders, Inc. v. Whitten