- 45 F.3d 830 (4th Cir. 1995), 94-1136, United States v. Harkins Builders, Inc.
- 471 F.3d 1178 (11th Cir. 2006), 05-15900, In re Builders Transport, Inc.
U.S. Home Builders Consultants, Inc. Orders 5,000 Rx DrugSAFE Units; Company to Offer and Distribute Life Saving Product to the Home Builders Market.
U.S. Home Builders Consultants, Inc., a leading supplier of innovative building products and technologies to the new construction/home improvement building markets, and Rx Safes, Inc. (OTCQB: RXSF), a healthcare technology and medical device company ...
- Riverside Builders, Inc. v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, 090919 FEDTAX, 14217-19 L
- Riverside Builders, Inc. v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, 022720 FEDTAX, 14217-19 L
- 378 U.S. 580 (1964), 851, Inland Empire Builders, Inc. v. Washington
Susan McCann, The Community Builders, Inc.
Caption: From left to right: Susan McCann, The Community Builders, Inc.; John Larkin, City Councilman and Majority Leader; Dennis Shepherd, City Councilman; Jesse Batus, The Community Builders, Inc.; Greg Watson, New York State Department of Housing ...
Mc Gowan Builders, Inc.
Mc Gowan Builders, Inc. is pleased to announce that Ron Agababian has recently joined the firm us Vice President & Director of Business Development. The firm, headquartered in East Rutherford, N J, has developed a strong reputation for providing it...
Mc Gowan Builders, Inc.
Caption: Mc Gowan Builders, Inc. (Mc Gowan) announced The Loretta Mc Gowan Foundation made a $20,000 donation to The Candle Lighters, a group of dedicated parents, staff and community leaders committed to fundraising for The Association for Retarded ...
- 317 F.3d 41 (1st Cir. 2003), 02-1955, Him Portland, LLC v. Devito Builders, Inc.
773 F.3d 257 (D.C. Cir. 2014), 14-5076, Associated Builders & Contrs., Inc. v. Shiu
Plaintiff, a trade group representing federal contractors, filed suit challenging the Department's revision of regulations requiring contractors to extend an invitation to job applicants to advise the contractor whether they believed they were covered by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, 29 U.S.C. 793(a), as well as to analyze the resulting data. The revised regulations also adopted a...
- 140 F.3d 728 (7th Cir. 1998), 97-3055, Harris Custom Builders, Inc. v. Hoffmeyer
- 522 F.3d 937 (9th Cir. 2008), 05-36173, Tualatin Valley Builders Supply, Inc. v. United States
McGowan Builders, Inc.
McGowan Builders, Inc. announced the promotion of Nick Tseng to the role of project manager, and to welcome three new team members, assistant project managers Patrick Fox and Jessica Kopet, and superintendent Robert Johnson. Nick Tseng was promoted...
- 973 F.2d 1249 (5th Cir. 1992), 91-1815, F.D.I.C. v. Selaiden Builders, Inc.
- 92 F.3d 517 (7th Cir. 1996), 95-2972, Harris Custom Builders, Inc. v. Hoffmeyer
- 68 F.3d 520 (1st Cir. 1995), 95-1294, Union Builders, Inc. v. N.L.R.B.
- 866 F.2d 11 (1st Cir. 1989), 88-1522, Fort Hill Builders, Inc. v. National Grange Mut. Ins. Co.
- 743 F.2d 1060 (4th Cir. 1984), 83-1797, Battlefield Builders, Inc. v. Swango
- 706 F.2d 204 (7th Cir. 1983), 82-1770, Clark v. Universal Builders, Inc.
- 12 T.C. 852 (1949), 15015, National Builders, Inc. v. C.I.R.
- 41 T.C. 616 (1964), 90101, Henry C. Beck Builders, Inc. v. C. I. R.
- 464 U.S. 959 (1983), 83-18, Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. v. Greenmoss Builders, Inc.
- __ U.S. __, 18-1092, Associated Builders and Contractors of California Cooperation Committee, Inc. v. Becerra
- 559 U.S. 964 (2010), 09-405, United States ex rel. Darian v. Accent Builders, Inc.