- Bricsnet Announces Second Quarter 2001 Results; Consolidated Revenues for the First Half Year Are Up By 69%; Gross Profit for the Quarter Increased to 74% of Revenue.
- Bricsnet Advances ProjectCenter Adoption in Canadian Market.
- Bricsnet Awarded EUR680,000 Contract from PWD EMS for Building/Center.
- Bouygues Construction Has Selected Bricsnet; For Use of Rapid Building Deployment Platform to Optimize Building Lifecycle.
Closing of the Private Placement and Acquisition of Constructeo.com SA.
Business Editors . PORTSMOUTH, N.H. & GENT, Belgium--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 23, 2001 . Bricsnet NV (Nasdaq Europe: BSNT). On July 20, 2001, Bricsnet closed the first part of its acquisition of the Paris based company Constructeo.com SA that was announced on June 26, 2001. At the same time, ...
- BricsNet Expands Global Network of Regional Internet Portals for the Building Industry; Company Acquires Leading French Provider of Online Building Product Information.
- Bricsnet Shares Internet and Technology Expertise at Canada's Largest Building Construction Show.
- BricsNet's ProjectCenter 2.0 Makes Professional Project Management Accessible to all Participants in the Building Design Process.
- Hamm Corporation Selects BricsNet Project Extranet Service to Build New Marriott Hotels in Texas.
- BricsNet Provides Online Collaboration to Build New World-class Cancer Research Center.
- Yoav Etiel To Depart Bricsnet; Executive Vice President, Worldwide Marketing for Bricsnet Will Leave Company to Pursue Other Interests.
- Bricsnet Completes Integration of its Operations for Next Phase of Growth; Structures Company to Complete Integration of Acquired Technologies and Maximize its Market Opportunities.
- Bricsnet Merges Constructeo and Strengthens European Operations; Partners with Vinci; Acquisition Results in Positive Cash Inflow.
- Bricsnet Announces $13 Million in Funding.
- Bricsnet Forms Alliance with National Belgian Building Association to Market ProjectCenter.
- Bricsnet Strengthens Management Team; Technology Veteran Anthony Flynn Joins as COO.