740 F.2d 629 (8th Cir. 1984), 83-1756, United States v. Massa
...After a fourteen-day trial, the jury convicted both defendants of all counts against them. On appeal, both defendants challenge the sufficiency of the evidence and the admission of ...
686 F.2d 526 (7th Cir. 1982), 81-2265, United States v. Massa
...At the close of the Government's case Massa moved for acquittal on the basis that the Government had failed to establish venue. Both Massa and the Government tendered instructions which included venue as an element of the instructions. 4 The court rejected all instructions of the ...
- Major Reform Of PNG's Public Procurement Laws Mr Stephen Massa and Steve Patrick
United States v. Massa, 050218 FED3, 16-3495
... August 2016, the District Court held a revocation hearing, at. which it revoked Massa's probation in light of both the. sexual assault (a Grade A violation) and leaving his house. without prior approval on several occasions (a Grade C. ...
- Notice of Request for Extension of Approval of an Information Collection; Importation of Tomatoes From the Souss-Massa-Draa Region of Morocco
732 Fed.Appx. 119 (3rd Cir. 2018), 16-3495, United States v. Massa
... August 2016, the District Court held a revocation hearing, at. which it revoked Massas probation in light of both the. sexual assault (a Grade A violation) and leaving his house. without prior approval on several occasions (a Grade C. ...
- Importation of Tomatoes from Souss-Massa, Morocco
- Importation of Tomatoes From Souss-Massa-Draa, Morocco
- 565 U.S. 1179 (2012), 11-726, Sutherland v. Massa
- 187 F.3d 292 (2nd Cir. 1999), 98-5050, In re Massa v Addona
815 F.2d 69 (Fed. Cir. 1987), 86-1404, Massa v. Department of Defense
... said he paid for dinner and beverages for the group, including Massa, and that during the August 1983 outing Potoker paid for all expenses at both" tracks. Potoker stated he was reimbursed by Saratoga Industries for his expenses incurred in entertaining agency employees at the racetracks. \xC2"...
- 562 U.S. 1298 (2011), 10-8939, Muniz-Massa v. United States
804 F.2d 1020 (8th Cir. 1986), 85-2121, United States v. Massa
... also claims the district court abused its discretion in denying his motion for reduction of sentence and in denying his request for a hearing on both" motions. For the reasons . . set forth below, we affirm in part and remand for an evidentiary hearing. DISCUSSION. \xC2"...
833 F.2d 991 (Fed. Cir. 1987), 86-1404, Massa v. Department of Defense
...Gavette, 808 F.2d at 1461-62. Fees on Appeal. Petitioner appropriately invokes both the Back Pay Act and the EAJA in his application for fees with respect to his appeal to this court. See Gavette, 808 F.2d at 1465; Olsen, 735 F.2d at ...
647 Fed.Appx. 718 (9th Cir. 2016), 14-50573, United States v. Massa
... " special context" of restitution for child. pornography victims:. . . where it can be shown both that a defendant possessed a. victim's images and. . . Page 721. . . that a victim has outstanding losses caused by ...
- Vettel At Fault More Than Ferrari, Massa Says.
United States v. Massa, 040116 FED9, 14-50573
...Paroline clarified that, in the "special context" of restitution for child pornography victims:. where it can be shown both that a defendant possessed a victim's images and that a victim has outstanding losses caused by the continuing traffic in those images but where it ...
- 240 F.2d 702 (9th Cir. 1957), 14935, Massa v. Jiffy Products Co.
- 332 F.2d 779 (2nd Cir. 1964), 448, Massa v. C. A. Venezuelan Navigacion
- Importation of Tomatoes From Souss-Massa-Draa, Morocco; Technical Amendment
854 F.2d 315 (8th Cir. 1988), 87-2125, United States v. Massa
... Massa then filed a motion for a new trial based on newly discovered evidence and a motion for reduction of sentence. Both motions were denied and Massa appealed to this court. On appeal, this court affirmed the denial of the motion for reduction of sentence, but in ...
- 397 U.S. 996 (1970), 1328, Chandler v. Massa
- 298 F.2d 239 (2nd Cir. 1962), 129, Massa v. C. A. Venezuelan Navigacion
415 F.2d 560 (6th Cir. 1969), 18405, Chandler v. Massa
... a concerned owner voluntarily undertook what may at first have appeared to him to be a safe way of extinguishing the fire for the protection of both the leased land and the adjoining Oak Lake Club, owned and occupied by him. He directed his employee, Joseph Lee Webb, to spread the burning sawdust ...
- Massa v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, 011216 FEDTAX, 31023-15