authorization letter sample
- Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1680-02-02-.06 - SAMPLE LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION
- 29 CFR 1910.1020 - Access to employee exposure and medical records
- 48 C.F.R. § 2.101 - Definitions
- 7 C.F.R. § 272.1 - General terms and conditions
- 40 CFR 261.4 - Exclusions
494 F.3d 1106 (D.C. Cir. 2007), 06-5085, Sussman v. United States Marshals Service
...In response to Sussman's letter, the Marshals Service began an investigation. Eventually it ... . motions in FOIA and Privacy Act cases de novo. Sample v. Bureau of Prisons, 466 F.3d 1086, 1087 (D.C. Cir. 2006); ...¶ 7). While Sussman first produced this apparent authorization on May 16, 2005, several weeks after the Marshals Service ...
- 26 CFR 601.201 - Rulings and determinations letters
The Securities and Exchange Commission is adopting new Regulation under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to implement the requirements of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Regulation prescribes rules governing the offer and sale of securities under new Section 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933. Regulation also provides a framework for...
... III of the JOBS Act.\14\ We received over 485 comment letters on the Proposing Release, including from professional and trade ...(suggesting the Commission provide prototypes of Form C and sample disclosures); RocketHub (seeking a simple, standardized general ... and submitting a Form ID with the Commission for authorization to access EDGAR. The applicant will be required to fill out ...
- 28 CFR 541.3 - Prohibited acts and available sanctions
- 7 C.F.R. § 246.12 - Food delivery methods
Stream Protection Rule
We, the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE or OSM), are revising our regulations, based on, among other things, advances in science, to improve the balance between environmental protection and the Nation's need for coal as a source of energy. This final rule will better protect water supplies, surface water and groundwater quality, streams, fish, wildlife, and related...
...Although not required to do so, in a letter dated October 7, 2015, prior to the close of the public comment ... a routine inspection.\38\ During these inspections, water samples are taken from sediment pond discharges to verify compliance with ... coal mining operation for which a request for an authorization, certification, or permit has been submitted under the Clean ...
- 40 C.F.R. 52.120 - Identification of plan
- 47 CFR 73.68 - Sampling systems for antenna monitors
- 40 CFR 260.10 - Definitions
- 9 CFR 78.1 - Definitions
- 49 C.F.R. 172.102 - Special provisions
New Mexico Garlic Growers Coalition & EL Bosque Farm v. United States, 112618 USCIT, 17-00146
... may request an administrative review. See Letter. from Commerce to NMGGC (Apr. 8, 2016), PR 116, CJA Vol. ...at 22; see. also NMGGC 3/8/17 Letter Pt. 1, Exs. 3 (sample emails. seeking authorization), 4 (sample approvals). ...
Appraisal Subcommittee; Revised ASC Policy Statements
The Appraisal Subcommittee (ASC) of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council is adopting revised ASC Policy Statements. The ASC Policy Statements provide guidance to ensure State appraiser certifying and licensing agencies comply with Title XI of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989, as amended, and the rules promulgated thereunder. The revised...
... a. delay the issuance of a written ``letter of good standing'' or similar document for more than five ...States must ensure that the authorization information provided to the ASC is updated and accurate. D. ... must be structured to permit acceptable projections of the sample results to the entire population of subject appraisers. ...
- 15 C.F.R. 772.1 - Definitions of terms as used in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- 15 CFR 758.7 - Authority of the Office of Export Enforcement, the Bureau of Industry and Security, Customs offices and Postmasters in clearing shipments
- 40 CFR 72.2 - Definitions
- 33 CFR 222.5 - Water control management (ER 1110-2-240)
Authorization of Emergency Use of Certain In Vitro Diagnostic Devices; Availability
...In response to requests from Focus Diagnostics, Inc., FDA amended the Authorization letter and reissued the Authorization letter in its entirety two times. On August 14, 2009, FDA amended ...Authorization letter to authorize use of additional upper respiratory tract samples and lower respiratory tract specimens, and for other reasons. The Authorization letter, as amended ...
- 43 CFR 3601.30 - Pre-application activities-how and when may I sample and test mineral materials?
- Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 8, § 3204 - Access to Employee Exposure and Medical Records