46 cfr part 7 boundary line
- 50 C.F.R. 635.27 - Quotas
- 33 CFR 155.710 - Qualifications of person in charge
- 46 CFR 10.107 - Definitions in subchapter B
- 33 CFR 154.105 - Definitions
- 33 CFR 151.2005 - Definitions
424 U.S. 1 (1976), 75-436, Buckley v. Valeo
... three categories: (1) "major" parties (those whose candidate received 25% or more of ..." a candidate fails to clearly mark the boundary between permissible and impermissible speech, ...Our past decisions have not drawn fine lines between contributors and members, but have ...
- 50 CFR 600.10 - Definitions
- 29 CFR 1910.1027 - Cadmium
__ U.S. __ (2015), 13-1041, Perez v. Mortgage Bankers Ass'n
...MBA's theory is particularly odd in light of the limitations of the ... Columbia Circuit has nevertheless held, in a line of cases beginning with Paralyzed Veterans of ... by agencies of the uncertain boundary between legislative and interpretive rules, and ...
659 F.2d 1140 (D.C. Cir. 1981), 80-1119, Department of Defense, Army-Air Force Exchange Service v. Federal Labor Relations Authority
...Congress sought at least in part to strengthen the authority of federal management ... selection illustrate the uncertain boundary between the categories. Selection on the basis of ... agency, which proposed to draw a different line between procedure and substance. The agency ...
394 U.S. 11 (1969), 9, United States v. Louisiana
...The decree and the Act defined "coast line" as "the line of ordinary low water along that ... a supplemental decree designating the boundary of the lands under the Gulf owned by Louisiana, he parties differing primarily with respect to that part of ...
- 50 C.F.R. 17.96 - Critical habitat-plants
- 33 C.F.R. 100.501 - Special Local Regulations; Marine Events within the Fifth Coast Guard District
453 U.S. 114 (1981), 80-608, United States Postal Service v. Council of
... the Postal Service, it becomes an essential part of the nationwide system for the delivery and ...While the analytical line between a regulation of the "time, place, and ... to the Pacific Ocean, from the Canadian boundary on the north to the Mexican boundary on the ...
668 F.3d 1067 (9th Cir. 2011), 97-70037, Northern Plains Resource Council, Inc. v. Surface Transp. Bd.
...(TRRC) to build a 130-mile railroad line in Southeastern Montana to haul coal. The Surface ...Accordingly, we reverse and remand in part, and affirm in part. ...The determination of the geographic boundary where environmental impacts may occur is often " ...
- 50 C.F.R. 679.2 - Definitions
193 F.3d 613 (3rd Cir. 1999), 96-7623/7624/7625, In re In re TMI Litigation
... trial plaintiffs who were selected by the parties after the District Court adopted the plaintiffs' ... interactions is characterized by range and linear energy transfer ("LET"). Id. Range is the average ... into a region called the "planetary boundary layer." This is an area between the surface of ...
- 50 CFR 648.81 - NE multispecies closed areas and measures to protect EFH
- 46 CFR 90.10-36 - Seagoing barge
- 18 CFR 4.41 - Contents of application
- 50 C.F.R. 300.63 - Catch sharing plan and domestic management measures in Area 2A
- 40 C.F.R. 228.15 - Dumping sites designated on a final basis
Streamlined Launch and Reentry Licensing Requirements
...Vol. 84. Monday,. No. 72. April 15, 2019. Part II. Department of Transportation. ... from the requirement for impact limit lines to bound where . debris with a ballistic ...safety limit boundary through which the tracking icon of a launch . ...