42 usc 11101
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR): 119),
The Health Law Guide to Hospital Operations
This operations guide provides a brief look at health law issues hospitals deal with on a daily basis. While a detailed coverage of the elements, drafting, implementation and continued governance of a hospital compliance program is not provided separately in this guide, the importance of a comprehensive and effective compliance program is demonstrated throughout this guide within the topics...
- A potent weapon: federal peer review immunity under HCQIA.
- Medical research oversight from the corporate governance perspective: comparing institutional review boards and corporate boards.
- Medical staff credentialing: taking steps to avoid liability.
- Friends of Buckingham v. State Air Pollution Control Board, 010720 FED4, 19-1152
- Proving persecution: the burdens of establishing a nexus in religious asylum claims and the dangers of new reforms.
- Addition of Certain Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances; Community Right-to-Know Toxic Chemical Release Reporting
- Dalberiste v. GLE Associates, Inc., 051920 FED11, 20-11101
- Efficient Federal Operations
- 49 CFR 11.101 - To what does this policy apply?
- Blood diamonds and non-state actors.
- Notice of Rail Energy Transportation Advisory Committee Vacancy
Health Law Alert - Spring 2009
This issue of Ober|Kaler's Health Law Alert includes these articles: What Providers Must Know When Appealing RAC Audit Findings Will Online Medicare Enrollment Facilitate Processing? AHRQ Regs Create Patient Safety Organizations D.C. Circuit Ruling May Imperil Future Charity Care Days Litigation New CMS Regs, PRRB Rules Set Rights for Part A...
- Announcement of Funding Awards
- SAFE SOCIAL SPACES.
Labor & Employment Issues Facing the Healthcare Industry
Public discourse on "healthcare" has focused primarily on health insurance and the significant changes made by the Affordable Care Act. But what about the providers of healthcare—the doctors, nurses, hospitals, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, home care agencies—that make up the industry itself? As the healthcare landscape shifts, so do the risks and challenges healthcare...
__ U.S. __ (2015), 13-1080, Department of Transportation v. Association of American Railroads
The National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) has priority to use track systems owned by the freight railroads for passenger rail travel, at agreed rates or rates set by the Surface Transportation Board. In 2008, Congress gave Amtrak and the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) joint authority to issue “metrics and standards” addressing performance and scheduling of passenger railroad...
Labor and Employment Issues Facing the Healthcare Industry
Public discourse on “healthcare” has focused primarily on health insurance and the significant changes made by the Affordable Care Act. But what about the providers of healthcare—the doctors, nurses, hospitals, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, home care agencies—that make up the industry itself? As the healthcare landscape shifts, so do the risks and challenges healthcare industry...
- Updating the Code of Federal Regulations
- Announcement of Funding Awards
- 947 F.3d 68 (4th Cir. 2020), 19-1152, Friends of Buckingham v. State Air Pollution Control Bd.
- 14 CFR 171.311 - Signal format requirements
- HOW AGENCIES CHOOSE WHETHER TO ENFORCE THE LAW: A PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION.
- Petition for Rulemaking; Railroad Performance Data Reporting