42 usc 11101
- Riding the red rocket: Amendment 7 and the end to discovery immunity of adverse medical incidents in the state of Florida.
- Meyers v. Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. 082003 FED6, 01-6190
- Meyers v. Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp., 082003 FED6, 01-6217
- Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects: Six Month Delay of the General Compliance Date of Revisions While Allowing the Use of Three Burden-Reducing Provisions During the Delay Period
- Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects: Proposed Six Month Delay of the General Compliance Date While Allowing the Use of Three Burden-Reducing Provisions During the Delay Period
- 408 F.3d 1064 (8th Cir. 2005), 04-1553, Lee v. Trinity Lutheran Hosp.
- C.R.S. § 12-30-208 - Conformance with federal law and regulation - legislative declaration - rules - limitations on liability - definition
- C.R.S § 12-36.5-203 - Limitations on liability relating to professional review actions
Updates to the National Practitioner Data Bank
In October 2018, the National Practitioner Databank (“NPDB”) released a third edition of the NPDB Guidebook, a manual that provides guidance on the requirements established by the laws governing the NPDB.
- Quality Of Care, Medical Necessity, And The Peer Review Process: A Compliance Risk That Every Hospital Should Understand
Federal Preemption and Peer Review – A New Frontier
It’s not often that we get to blog about a new area of federal preemption, but we do so today. This isn’t a big area, otherwise we would have known about it before, but it is pertinent to drug and medical device product liability litigation to the extent that it affects our client’s customers – hospitals and prescribing...
- National Practitioner Data Bank: User fee,
- Va. Code § 54.1-2400.6 - Hospitals, other health care institutions, home health and hospice organizations, and assisted living facilities required to report disciplinary actions against and certain disorders of health professionals; immunity from liability; failure to report
- National practitioner data bank: User fee,
- National practitioner data bank: User fee, etc.,
- T.C.A. § 68-11-272 - Patient safety and quality improvement - Burden of proving bad faith and malice
- 189 F.3d 461 (2nd Cir. 1999), 98-7980, Podgurski v. Grey
- Madsen v. Audrain Health Care Inc., 071802 FED8, 01-3252
- 199 F.3d 1328 (4th Cir. 1999), 98-2138, Simon v. Union Hosp. of Cecil County, Inc.
- 168 F.3d 501 (9th Cir. 1999), 97-36025, Thompson v. Sisters of Providence in Washington
- 40 C.F.R. 52.220 - Identification of plan-in part
- 46 F.3d 1143 (9th Cir. 1995), 93-55656, Parsons v. Sanchez
- KRS 13B.020 - Application of chapter - Exemptions
- Tex. Occ. Code § 151.002 - Definitions
- 114 F.3d 216 (D.C. Cir. 1997), 96-5112, Caldwell v. Shalala