42 usc 11101
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of Agency Chief Information Officers
- 470 U.S. 451 (1985), 83-1492, National Railroad Passenger Corporation v. Atchison,
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2019; Medicare Shared Savings Program Requirements; Quality Payment Program; Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program; Quality Payment Program Extreme and Uncontrollable Circumstance Policy for the 2019 MIPS Payment Year; Provisions From the Medicare Shared Savings Program Accountable Care OrganizationsPathways to Success; and Expanding the Use of Telehealth Services for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder Under the Substance Use-Disorder Prevention That Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment (SUPPORT) for Patients and Communities Act
- 48 CFR 45.103 - General
- 736 Fed.Appx. 505 (5th Cir. 2018), 17-20671, Drake v. Costume Armour, Inc.
- Drake v. Costume Armour, Inc., 090618 FED5, 17-20671
- 562 F.3d 599 (4th Cir. 2009), 06-2162, Wahi v. Charleston Area Medical Center, Inc.
- Notice of Availability of the Final Supplemental Environmental Assessment and Finding of No Significant Impact for the NuStar Dos Laredos Pipeline Presidential Permit Application Review, Webb County, Texas
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (H.R. 3590)
Full text copy of the healthcare reform bill signed into law by President Obama on March 23, 2010.
- UNSETTLED: VICTIM DISCRETION IN THE ADMINISTRATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF CRIMINAL RESTITUTION ORDERS.
- 49 CFR 11.103 - Assuring compliance with this policy-research conducted or supported by any Federal Department or Agency
- Part III
- Policy Statement on Demurrage and Accessorial Rules and Charges
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR): Performance-based service acquisition,
- 41 C.F.R. 109-1.100-51 - Definitions and acronyms
- Piccone v. United States Patent and Trademark Office, 112019 FEDFED, 2019-1471
- Air Quality: Revision to Definition of Volatile Organic Compounds-Exclusion of trans
- 10 Tex. Admin. Code § 11.101 - Site and Development Requirements and Restrictions
- Notice of Final Federal Agency Action on State Highway 99 (Grand Parkway) Segment B, From SH 288 to Interstate Highway (IH) 45 South, Brazoria and Galveston Counties, Texas
- Announcement of Funding Awards
- 718 F.3d 922 (D.C. Cir. 2013), 12-1298, Chlorine Institute, Inc. v. Federal R.R. Admin.
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2019; Medicare Shared Savings Program Requirements; Quality Payment Program; and Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program
- 533 F.3d 321 (5th Cir. 2008), 06-31142, New Orleans & Gulf Coast Ry. Co. v. Barrois
- Exploitation in medical research: the enduring legacy of the Tuskegee syphilis study.
- 423 F.3d 989 (9th Cir. 2005), 04-72650, Association of Irritated Residents v. U.S.E.P.A.