19 cfr 145 59
- 809 F.3d 134 (5th Cir. 2015), 15-40238, Texas v. United States
- Official Interpretations
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2018; Medicare Shared Savings Program Requirements; and Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program
- What's in the Package: Food, Beverage, and Dietary Supplement Law and Litigation—Part I, 0714 COBJ, 2014, July, Pg. 77
- FDA REGULATION OF 3D-PRINTED ORGANS AND ASSOCIATED ETHICAL CHALLENGES.
- __ U.S. __, 16-499, Jesner v. Arab Bank, PLC
- 29 CFR 1910.110 - Storage and handling of liquefied petroleum gases
- Final Response to District Court Remand Order in Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, et al. v. United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Regulations Regarding Withholding of Tax on Certain U.S. Source Income Paid to Foreign Persons, Information Reporting and Backup Withholding on Payments Made to Certain U.S. Persons, and Portfolio Interest Treatment
- 26 CFR 1.1471-0 - Outline of regulation provisions for sections 1471 through 1474
- The Organic Foods Production Act, the process/product distinction, and a case for more end product regulation in the organic foods market.
- 7 CFR 1755.522 - RUS general specification for digital, stored program controlled central office equipment
Mediation and Mental Health Claims under the ADA
Mediation has become of increasing importance in employment law in light of new trends for employers who have employees with mental health disabilities; there are certain mediation practices that provide several resources for employers to implement effective mental health programs.
827 F.3d 262 (3rd Cir. 2016), 15-1441, In re Nickelodeon Consumer Privacy Litigation
The district court dismissed a consolidated class action in which plaintiffs, children younger than 13, alleged that Viacom and Google unlawfully collected personal information about them on the Internet, including what webpages they visited and what videos they watched on Viacom’s websites. The claims alleged invasion of privacy under New Jersey law and cited the 1988 Video Privacy Protection...
- OIL POLLUTION VIOLATIONS AND ENFORCEMENT: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE OIL RECORD BOOK?
- Accreditation of Third-Party Certification Bodies To Conduct Food Safety Audits and To Issue Certifications
- Separate Parts In This Issue Part II Federal Communications Commission,
- TO INFINITY AND BEYOND? THE HISTORY OF SPACE TRAVEL AND THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF PRIVATIZED SPACE FLIGHT THROUGH THE LENS OF SPACEX.
Chevron's Liberty Exception
This Article argues that the Supreme Court's practice in immigration cases reflects an unstated but compelling limitation on Chevron deference. Judicial deference to the executive branch is inappropriate when courts review the legality of a government intrusion on physical liberty. This norm is illustrated by the fact that the Court has not meaningfully applied Chevron deference in cases...
- A shot in the dark: an analysis of the SEC's response to the rise of dark pools.
Fight Fraud Within Exemption: Advocating a Properly Tailored Interpretation of the § 1702 Evasion Clause of the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act
Under the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act’s ("ILSA") exemption provisions, developers are not exempted from the statute if they act "for the purpose of eva[ding]" ILSA. Accordingly, the proper standard to evaluate whether a developer has acted to "eva[de]" ILSA is critical in exemption determination, and the Eighth and Eleventh Circuits are split regarding...
- 454 U.S. 464 (1982), 80-327, Valley Forge Christian College v. Americans United
- OUR REGIONALISM.
- Sequestering Carbon Dioxide Undersea in the Atlantic: Legal Problems and Solutions.