19 cfr 145 59
- Using Value-Agnostic Incentives to Promote Pharmaceutical Innovation.
- The constitutional protection of information in a digital age.
- FROM THE CLOSET TO THE BOARDROOM: REGULATING LGBT DIVERSITY ON CORPORATE BOARDS.
Prioritizing Failure: Using the 'Rocket Docket' Phenomenon to Describe Adult Detention
Activists and scholars consistently target inhumane immigration detention practices in the United States. They note the physical conditions of the centers, the lack of legal representation available, and that detained immigrants are at a much higher risk of losing their immigration cases. It is clear from these analyses that detention procedures do not always function as intended. Yet absent from
- 662 F.3d 1182 (11th Cir. 2011), 10-14630, Christian Coalition of Florida, Inc. v. United States
- SCREENING OLDER PHYSICIANS FOR COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT: JUSTIFIABLE OR DISCRIMINATORY?
- EXPERTS, GENERALISTS, LAYPEOPLE, AND THE FEDERAL CIRCUIT.
- A technology-based approach to water conservation in California.
- The Law of the Corporation as Environmental Law.
- To Keep Every Cog and Wheel: Preserving Biodiversity Through the Endangered Species Act's Protection of Ecosystems
- Enforcing International Climate Change Law in Domestic Courts: A New Trend of Cases for Boosting Principle 10 of the Rio Declaration?
- Immigration separation of powers and the president's power to preempt.
- The New Law of the Child.
- Inside the agency class action.
Defining Cybersecurity Law
As data breaches, denial-of-service attacks, and other cybersecurity incidents lead to extraordinary economic and national security consequences, commentators increasingly look to the legal system for solutions. Unfortunately, U.S. laws do not have a unified and coherent vision for the regulation and promotion of cybersecurity. For that matter, the U.S. legal system lacks a consistent definition...
- Save Now, Pay Later: The Unfortunate Reality of PLIVA v. Mensing
- Administrative severability clauses.
- Revisions to Civil Penalty Amounts
- 883 F.3d 233 (4th Cir. 2018), 17-2231, International Refugee Assistance Project v. Trump
- 50 CFR 665.901 - Boundaries
- What Are Courts For? Have We Forsaken the Procedural Gold Standard?
Not 'All Natural': Modernizing Privity to Allow Breach of Contract Claims for Mislabeled Food Products
Unknown to most consumers, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration does not regulate "all natural" food labels. Manufacturers commonly abuse this loophole by placing the "all natural" label on products that are clearly not "all natural." In doing so, some manufacturers intentionally deprive consumers of a free choice regarding what they put into their bodies. This...
- Climate change triage.
- Update to Product List
- The sexual integrity of religious schools and tax exemption.