19 cfr 145 59
- Multijurisdictional M&A litigation.
- TO INFINITY AND BEYOND? THE HISTORY OF SPACE TRAVEL AND THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF PRIVATIZED SPACE FLIGHT THROUGH THE LENS OF SPACEX.
- AIRPORTS, DRONEPORTS, AND THE NEW URBAN AIRSPACE.
- The productivity problem: an analysis of conservation easement taxation issues following South Dakota's implementation of a productivity-based land valuation system.
- 934 F.3d 918 (9th Cir. 2019), 17-16245, Senne v. Kansas City Royals Baseball Corp.
Healthism and the Law of Employment Discrimination
Recently, several employers around the country announced they would no longer hire applicants who use nicotine, even off the clock. Just last year, one entity adopted a policy that it would not employ individuals classified as severely obese. Read together, nicotine and obesity bans can be understood as employer practices that intentionally screen out unhealthy individuals. Yet should these...
- Money laundering.
So, What Should I Ask Him to Prove that He's Gay?': How Sincerity, and Not Stereotype, Should Dictate the Outcome of an LGB Asylum Claim in the United States
Many LGB persons from around the world come to the United States in search of a safe haven from violence and persecution. Some of those persons end up in deportation proceedings where they need to prove their sexual orientation before they can be granted asylum. Many immigration judges are understanding and receptive to the plights of these persons. However, while adjudicating claims, some judges
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions-Fall 2018
- Life, death, and Medicare fraud: the corruption of hospice and what the private public partnership under the federal False Claims Act is doing about it.
- EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST MILITARY SPOUSES: A CASE FOR ILLEGALITY CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF AND PRACTICE.
Debt Limits' End
Debt is a major tool funding American local governments. Local governments are, however, severely constrained in their ability to rely on this vital tool. For over a century now, state constitutions and statutes have strictly curbed local governments' power to issue debt. The effectiveness of these legal restrictions has often been questioned, but the rationale for their existence has not been...
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Interoperability and Patient Access for Medicare Advantage Organization and Medicaid Managed Care Plans, State Medicaid Agencies, CHIP Agencies and CHIP Managed Care Entities, Issuers of Qualified Health Plans on the Federally-Facilitated Exchanges, and Health Care Providers
- How the SEC's crowdfunding rules for funding portals save the two-headed snake: drawing the proper balance between integrity and cost.
- 568 F.2d 284 (3rd Cir. 1977), 76-1386, American Iron and Steel Institute v. E.P.A.
- Safety and Efficacy of Orthopaedic Surgical Devices Under the FDA's Updated Premarket Notification Program.
- LEGAL CAPACITY FOR ALL: INCLUDING OLDER PERSONS IN THE SHIFT FROM ADULT GUARDIANSHIP TO SUPPORTED DECISION-MAKING.
- DE FACTO STATE ACTION: SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS AND THE FIRST AMENDMENT.
- The Need for Speed: Regulatory Approaches to High Frequency Trading in the United States and the European Union.
- Business Opportunity Rule
- Postmarital family law: a legal structure for nonmarital families.
- Lawyering that has no name: Title VI and the meaning of private enforcement.
- Community Participation in Development.