19 cfr 145 59
- Life is better in the land down under: Australian treatment of GM contamination and why it should be followed in the United States.
- READY, PRINT, FIRE! REGULATING THE 3D-PRINTING REVOLUTION.
- Why the medical malpractice crisis persists even when malpractice insurance premiums fall.
- The Claims of Official Reason: Administrative Guidance on Social Inclusion.
- Refugee resettlement federalism.
- Pension de-risking.
- The Importance of Being Dismissive: The Efficiency Role of Pleading Stage Evaluation of Shareholder Litigation.
Choice Architecture and the Locus of Fiduciary Obligation in Defined Contribution Plans
The insights of choice architecture have produced regulatory and voluntary changes that have expanded the use of default settings in defined contribution plans, such as 401(k) plans. As a result, increased numbers of employees now save for retirement through 401(k) plans and many save more money. The current approach to investment default settings, however, has been less successful in achieving...
- CIRCLING THE DRAIN: REGULATING NUTRIENT POLLUTION FROM AGRICULTURAL SOURCES.
- 100% ALL NATURAL AMBIGUITY: A COMPARATIVE APPROACH TO FOOD LABELING REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TERM 'NATURAL' BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- The American Execution Queue.
- Title VII's Statutory History and the Sex Discrimination Argument for LGBT Workplace Protections.
- Toward a new system of environmental regulation: the case for an industry sector approach.
- Agreement in principle: a compromise for activist shareholders from the UK Stewardship Code.
- The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and foreign insurance companies: better to comply than to opt out.
- Private Wealth and Public Goods: A Case for a National Investment Authority.
- Squalls in the safe harbor: investment advice & regulatory gaps in regulation crowdfunding.
- RELIGIOUS LIBERTY, IMMIGRATION SANCTUARY, AND UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES FOR REPRODUCTIVE AND LGBTQ RIGHTS.
- Privatizing the Reservation?
- Postmarital family law: a legal structure for nonmarital families.
- ANTI-SANCTUARY CITY LAWS: WHY THEY SHOULD NEVER BE PASSED IN LOUISIANA.
- The four Arctic law pillars: a legal framework.
- Sustaining the Growth of Mobile Money Services in Developing Nations: Lessons from Overregulation in the United States.
- THE INTERNET OF BODIES.
- Transporting Oil and Gas: U.S. Infrastructure Challenges