- 518 F.2d 420 (D.C. Cir. 1975), 74-1656, United States v. General Motors Corp.
- Special Conditions: Airbus Model A350-900 Airplanes; High-Speed Protection System
- 181 F.3d 243 (2nd Cir. 1999), 97-9384, Kinstler v First Reliance Standard Life Ins.
767 F.3d 335 (3rd Cir. 2014), 13-4288, Metropolitan Edison Co. v. Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
The Federal Power Act, 16 U.S.C. 791a., authorizes federal regulation of transmitting and selling electric power in interstate commerce and grants the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) jurisdiction over transmission of electric energy in interstate commerce and sale of such energy at wholesale in interstate commerce. The “filed rate doctrine” requires that interstate power rates filed...
- Program Integrity: Gainful Employment
- Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. R. 110-11-1-.11 - Adoption of the 2000 CABO One and Two Family Dwelling Code with Georgia Amendments, the 2000 Standard Building Code with Georgia Amendments and the 2000 Standard Fire Prevention Code with Georgia Amendments and Georgia Amendments to the 2000 Standard Plumbing Code and 2000 Standard Gas Code, Effective January 1, 2002
- 708 F.3d 1196 (10th Cir. 2013), 12-2033, Cardoza v. United of Omaha Life Ins. Co.
- 51 F.3d 64 (7th Cir. 1995), 94-3008, Russell v. Acme-Evans Co.
- 765 F.3d 1033 (9th Cir. 2014), 12-35525, Slayman v. FedEx Ground Package Sys.
- 265 F.3d 576 (7th Cir. 2001), 00-3073, US v. Alanis
- AGO 1979-004.
- 526 F.3d 591 (9th Cir. 2008), 06-73217, Natural Resources Defense Council v. U.S. E.P.A.
- Foresight bias in patent law.
- Targeting the HIV integration process in antiviral therapy.
- Form CRS Relationship Summary; Amendments to Form ADV; Required Disclosures in Retail Communications and Restrictions on the Use of Certain Names or Titles
- 18-554 C.M.R. ch. 3, § III - Application
- Building Code Standards Committee R.I. Code R. § SRC-1 - State Rehabilitation Building and Fire Code for Existing Buildings and Structures
- Manufactured home construction and safety standards: Manufacturing Housing Consensus Committee recommendations,
- Part III
- 760 F.2d 1254 (Fed. Cir. 1985), 84-855, Lemelson v. TRW, Inc.
- Nutrient pollution from land applications of manure: discerning a remedy for pollution.
- Motor vehicle defect proceedings; petitions, etc: Blum, Dave; petition denied,
- Environmental crimes.
- Electric utilities (Federal Power Act): Transmission service; undue discrimination and preference prevention,