- 10 CFR 961.11 - Text of the contract
- Alaska business monthly: 2015 oil & gas directory.
- The Safer Affordable Fuel-Efficient (SAFE) Vehicles Rule for Model Years 2021-2026 Passenger Cars and Light Trucks
- 588 F.2d 986 (5th Cir. 1979), 77-5518, United States v. Michel
- 561 U.S. 742 (2010), 08-1521, McDonald v. City of Chicago, Illinois
- 40 CFR 80.1363 - What are the additional requirements under this subpart for gasoline produced at foreign refineries?
- 40 CFR 80.94 - Requirements for gasoline produced at foreign refineries
- 40 CFR 80.620 - What are the additional requirements for diesel fuel or distillates produced by foreign refineries subject to a temporary refiner compliance option, hardship provisions, or motor vehicle or NRLM diesel fuel credit provisions?
- 40 C.F.R. 52.120 - Identification of plan
- 597 F.2d 997 (5th Cir. 1979), 76-4126, Sorrels v. Texas Bank and Trust Co. of Jacksonville, Tex.
- Idaho Code § 49-1001 - ALLOWABLE GROSS LOADS
- Sharing app or regulation Hack(ney)? Defining Uber Technologies, Inc.
- 450 R.I. Code R. § 450-RICR-00-00-8.1 - Introduction
- Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Changes to Renewable Fuel Standard Program
- 744 F.3d 1076 (9th Cir. 2014), 09-55907, Peralta v. Dillard
- Medicare Program; CY 2020 Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Changes to Part B Payment Policies; Medicare Shared Savings Program Requirements; Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program Requirements for Eligible Professionals; Establishment of an Ambulance Data Collection System; Updates to the Quality Payment Program; Medicare Enrollment of Opioid Treatment Programs and Enhancements to Provider Enrollment Regulations Concerning Improper Prescribing and Patient Harm; and Amendments to Physician Self-Referral Law Advisory Opinion Regulations
- Effect of load on peak power of the bar, body and system during the deadlift.
- Employment law violations.
- Electric Vehicles Plugging into Colorado Regulation, 0220 COBJ, Vol. 49, No. 2 Pg. 34
We Won't Take 'No' for an Answer: The Validity of Louisiana's No-Refusal Policy
Alcohol—your best friend and your worst enemy. Throughout history, society has acknowledged alcohol’s dual role as both friend and foe. But with the advent of the motor vehicle came the realization of alcohol’s true potential as a grave threat to human safety. Today, alcohol-impaired driving is still one of the most common crimes both globally and in the United States.
- Adelphia Gateway, LLC, 041620 FERC, CP18-46-002
- RULES GOVERNING ANNUAL OVERLEGAL PERMITS
- RULES GOVERNING APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL PERMITS
- RULES GOVERNING OVERLEGAL PERMIT FEES
- Introduction to the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions