- 10 CFR 961.11 - Text of the contract
- Alaska business monthly: 2015 oil & gas directory.
- 40 CFR 80.94 - Requirements for gasoline produced at foreign refineries
- 40 CFR 80.1363 - What are the additional requirements under this subpart for gasoline produced at foreign refineries?
- 561 U.S. 742 (2010), 08-1521, McDonald v. City of Chicago, Illinois
- 40 CFR 80.620 - What are the additional requirements for diesel fuel or distillates produced by foreign refineries subject to a temporary refiner compliance option, hardship provisions, or motor vehicle or NRLM diesel fuel credit provisions?
- 563 U.S. 493 (2011), 09-1233, Brown v. Plata
- 597 F.2d 997 (5th Cir. 1979), 76-4126, Sorrels v. Texas Bank and Trust Co. of Jacksonville, Tex.
- The association for global logistics and transportation.
- Idaho Code § 49-1001 - ALLOWABLE GROSS LOADS
- 450 R.I. Code R. § 450-RICR-00-00-8.1 - Introduction
- Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Changes to Renewable Fuel Standard Program
- Effect of load on peak power of the bar, body and system during the deadlift.
- Employment law violations.
- 744 F.3d 1076 (9th Cir. 2014), 09-55907, Peralta v. Dillard
- Control of Air Pollution From Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards
- 789 F.2d 1492 (11th Cir. 1986), 83-5102, United States v. Van Horn
- Electric Vehicles Plugging into Colorado Regulation, 0220 COBJ, Vol. 49, No. 2 Pg. 34
- Sierra Club v. Trump, 070319 FED9, 19-16102
- Sequestering Carbon Dioxide Undersea in the Atlantic: Legal Problems and Solutions.
- RULES GOVERNING ANNUAL OVERLEGAL PERMITS
- RULES GOVERNING APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL PERMITS
- RULES GOVERNING OVERLEGAL PERMIT FEES
- RULES GOVERNING OVERLEGAL PERMITS FOR RELOCATION OF BUILDINGS OR HOUSES
879 F.3d 795 (7th Cir. 2018), 17-1076, United States v. Wilson
Wilson was the Director, Chairman of the Board, President, and CEO of Imperial, which acquired e-Bio, which ran a fraud scheme, "Alchemy." It involved purchasing biodiesel from a third party and reselling it as though it had been produced by e-Bio, to take advantage of government incentives for renewable-energy production without expending production costs. Wilson was convicted of 21 counts:...