- William Lamb.
William B. Lamb
Petersburg, Ind. , 81, passed away Nov. 27, 2012, at his residence. Survived by wife, Carolyn Traylor Lamb; and son, Michael.
General Counsel Schultz Announces Retention of Former Justice William H. Lamb to Assist Defense of Pennsylvania Marriage Law
HARRISBURG, Pa., Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Pennsylvania General Counsel James D. Schultz today announced the retention of former state Supreme Court Justice William H. Lamb to assist with the constitutional defense of Pennsylvania's Marriage Law. Legal arguments concerning the constitutionality of any state law are a pressing matter for the commonwealth, along with all concerned...
James William Lamb
VIRGINIA BEACH - , 79, of the 5000 block of Indian River Road, passed away March 20, 2007, at Chesapeake General Hospital. "Bill Lamb," as he was known, was born July 7, 1927, in Norfolk. He was a member of Brotherly Love Church of God In Christ, Norfolk. He was the retired owner of Lamb's Auto Repair. He leaves to cherish his memory his wife, Annie Mae Lamb; five daughters, Wilma Jean...
- 07 United States v. William D. Lamb, (8th Cir. 2007)
William B. Lamb Sr.
VIRGINIA BEACH - William Booth Lamb Sr., 87, went to be with the Lord June 27, 2009. He was born Jan. 5, 1922, in Portsmouth, to the late Wallace and Hope Lamb. William served his country in the U.S. Navy during World War II and the Korean conflict, retiring after 30 years. He also retired from civil service working for the commander in chief, Atlantic Fleet. William and his wife were the owners...
- Jason Caldwell; Karen Caldwell, Plaintiffs, Karen Lamb Kirkham, Individually and as Personal Representative of the Estate of William David Lamb, Deceased, and as Next Friend and on Behalf of Joshua Lamb and Caleb Lamb, the Minor Children and Wrongful Death Beneficiaries of William David Lamb; Caleb Lamb; Joshua Lamb; William David Lamb, Intervenor Plaintiffs/Appellees, Carroll Deal; Pattie Deal, Intervenor Plaintiffs/Appellees, Fremont Indemnity Company; Arkansas Property and Casualty Guaranty Fund, Intervenor Plaintiffs/Appellants, v. Tacc Corporation; Illinois Tool Works, Inc., Defendants., 423 F.3d 784 (8th Cir. 2005)
- Oscar Lamb, Petitioner, vs. William Matetzschk, Respondent, 906 So. 2d 1037 (2005)
Mus, C'ville Seniors Cited
Two local seniors are among the 141 students nationally who will be honored as 2014 U.S. Presidential Scholars. Collierville High's Kevin Sun and Memphis University School's William Lamb of Memphis are among four scholars in Tennessee. The other state winners are Joyce B. Kang of Brentwood High near Nashville and Thomas L. West of McCallie School in Chattanooga.
- John S. Trinsey, Jr. v. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of State, Board of Elections, the Governor, Secretary of the Commonwealth, Arlen Specter, Anne Anstine, William H. Lamb, Elsie Hillman, Herbert Barness, the Republican State Committee of Pennsylvania, Intervenors in Dc, Pennsylvania Democratic State Committee, Lawrence J. Yatch, William K. Myrtetus, Don Walko, Billie Jo Herr and Anthony J. May, Intervenors, Intervenors, Senator Arlen Specter, Anne Anstine, William H. Lamb, Elsie Hillman, Herbert Barness, and the Republican Committee of Pennsylvania, Appellants in No. 91-1490, Department of State of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Governor Casey and Commonwealth Secretary Christopher A. Lewis, Appellants in No. 91-1491., 941 F.2d 224 (3rd Cir. 1991)
- United States of America, Appellee, v. John William Lamb, Appellant. United States of America, Appellee, v. Michael Todd Clary, Appellant. United States of America, Appellee, v. Richard Allen Benfield, Appellant. United States of America, Appellee, v. Paul Jorgenson, A/K/a Harry Edward Johns, Jr., Appellant., 575 F.2d 1310 (10th Cir. 1978)
Mr. William David Lamb
William David Lamb, age 71, died on Tuesday, April 5, 2005. Funeral services will be Thursday, April 7th, at 11 AM in the First United Methodist Church. Interment will be in the Swainsboro City Cemetery. Mr. Lamb will lie in state at the church one hour prior to the service.
Obituaries ; Obit
Obituaries Today Obituaries Today Backus, Dorothy P. Burdette, Wana L. Gillispie, William E. Hatcher, Chloie S. Honaker, Dwight D. Jones, Hazel V. Lamb, Elva Lee, Basil M. Sr. Meadows, William N. Miles, James R. Jr. Moore, Russell V. Niday, Anna J. Shamblin, James M. Wanzer, Clarence
- William Reid Lamb and Glen C. Poynor, Doing Business as Poynor and Lamb Trucking; Utah Wholesale Grocery Company, a Corporation; and Load Service, Incorporated, a Corporation, Appellants, v. Interstate Commerce Commission, Appellee., 259 F.2d 358 (10th Cir. 1958)
- Tyrone Norris, Individually and on Behalf of all Others Similarly Situated, Appellant, v. Thomas G. Frame, Individually and as Warden of Chester County Farms Prison, Dr. Philip E. Kistler, Sergeant Mazzi, Mr. Snyder, Sergeant Melanese, Captain Simmons, Deputy Warden Hardy, Honorable Dominic T. Marrone, Honorable Thomas A. Pitt, Jr., Honorable John M. Wajert, Honorable Leonard Sugerman, Honorable John E. Stively, Jr., Honorable William J. C. O'Donnell, William Lamb, James H. Mcqueen, Lawrence Wood, Robert G. Strubile, Leo D. Mcdermott, Earl M. Baker, and the County of Chester., 585 F.2d 1183 (3rd Cir. 1978)
- Iris Mena, Plaintiff-Appellee, and Jose E. Mena, Plaintiff, v. City of Simi Valley; Randy G. Adams; Marvin Hodges; Roy Jones; Vincent Allegra; Alan Mccord; Richard Thomas; Ronald Chambers; William Lappin; Arnold Baynard; Jeffrey Dominick; Jack Greenburg; Richard Lamb; Frank Ahlvers; John Adamczyk; Tim Brown, Defendants, and Darin L. Muehler; Robert Brill, Defendants-Appellants., 354 F.3d 1015 (9th Cir. 2004)
- Iris Mena, Plaintiff-Appellee, and Jose E. Mena, Plaintiff, v. City of Simi Valley; Randy G. Adams; Marvin Hodges; Roy Jones; Vincent Allegra; Alan Mccord; Richard Thomas; Ronald Chambers; William Lappin; Arnold Baynard; Jeffrey Dominick; Jack Greenburg; Richard Lamb; Frank Ahlvers; John Adamczyk; Tim Brown, Defendants, and Darin L. Muehler; Robert Brill, Defendants-Appellants., 332 F.3d 1255 (9th Cir. 2003)
Digest of Other White House Announcements
The President announced his intention to appoint the following individuals as members of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Advisory Committee on the Arts: Joy Bollinger; Sandra S. Brock; Jennifer Compton Corton; Peter Cummings; Judith Waite Freeman; Janet Hendren; Christine Hughes; Mark B. Hutton; Mary Joann Jundt; Kathy Kelly; Deanna Kirchman; William Lamb; Sandra K. Meyers;...
- Greater Los Angeles Council on Deafness; Marcella M. Meyer; Sue Gottfried, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Community Television of Southern California; James L. Loper; William J. Lamb; U.S. Dept. of Health, Education & Welfare; Federal Communications Commission; Corporation for Public Broadcasting; Public Broadcasting Service; California Public Broadcasting-Commission, Defendants-Appellees. Greater Los Angeles Council on Deafness, Incorporated, a California Nonprofit Corporation; Marcella M. Meyer and Sue Gottfried, for Themselves & in Behalf of all Others Similarly Situated, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Community Television of Southern California, Doing Business as Kcet, Defendant, and Federal Communications Commission; Department of Education, and Department of Health & Human Services, Defendants-Appellants., 813 F.2d 217 (9th Cir. 1987)
Vast Menu, Skilled Cooks, Swift Service Make Vietnamese Newcomer Best in Town ; .Where: 322 W. Ferry St. (768-0049)
Pho Dollar wins gold for best Vietnamese in Western New York The Sochi Olympics were just getting started when we descended on Pho Dollar, the new Vietnamese restaurant on West Ferry Street. Buffalo has had pho, the essential Vietnamese beef noodle soup, since at least 1999. But Pho Dollar's menu has more than 100 dishes. [para] Our table of six experienced eaters took on the freestyle 15-dish...
- Notice: Fourth Circuit I.O.P. 36.6 States that Citation of Unpublished Dispositions is Disfavored Except for Establishing Res Judicata, Estoppel, or the Law of the Case and Requires Service of Copies of Cited Unpublished Dispositions of the Fourth Circuit. Todd William Lamb, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Sharon Lynn Herz, Defendant-Appellee., 995 F.2d 1063 (4th Cir. 1993)
- Pens. Plan Guide P 23909R Charles E. Lamb, James D'Amore, John F. Bradley, William C. Munroe, on Behalf of Himself and all Other Persons, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Emhart Corporation, B & D Inc., and Black & Decker Corporation, Defendants-Appellants., 47 F.3d 551 (2nd Cir. 1995)
- Iris Mena; Jose E. Mena, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. City of Simi Valley, Defendant, and Randy G. Adams; Darin L. Muehler; Robert Brill; Marvin Hodges; Roy Jones; Vincent Allegra; Alan Mccord; Richard Thomas; Ronald Chambers; William Lappin; Arnold Baynard; Jeffrey Dominick; Jack Greenburg; Richard Lamb; Frank Ahlvers; John Adamczyk; Tim Brown, Defendantsappellants., 226 F.3d 1031 (9th Cir. 2000)
Obituaries: ; Obit; Express Condolences Online at Dailymail.Com
Today's Obituaries Adkins, Lisa D. Bailey, Alfred W. Cramer, Elaine K. Derossett, Isacc J. Edens, Mary E. Gray, Basil B. Harris, Patricia H. Haynes, William E. Hudson, Dolores E. Hugart, Anna V. Kincaid, Sidney A. Lamb, Carolyn A. Murphy, Mary M. Null, Rexford L. Powell, Edward Proffit, Chilion Sr. Rhodes, Dorothy B. Rhodes, Kermit E. Securro, Nathan S. Tompkins, James D. Tryon, Timothy I....
Obituaries: ; Obit
Obituaries Today Adkins, Lisa D. Bailey, Alfred W. Cramer, Elaine K. Derossett, Isacc J. Drake, Nancy Edens, Mary E. Gray, Basil B. Harris, Patricia H. Haynes, William E. Hudson, Dolores E. Hugart, Anna V. Kincaid, Sidney A. Lamb, Carolyn A. Murphy, Mary M. Null, Rexford L. Powell, Edward Proffit, Chilion Sr. Rhodes, Dorothy B. Rhodes, Kermit E. Securro, Nathan S. Tompkins, James D. Tryon,...