- 20 Fair Empl.Prac.Cas. 1649, 21 Empl. Prac. Dec. P 30,294 Sheryl Z. White, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. City of San Diego, A.A. 'Bud' Bigge, Ruben Dominguez, William G. Sage, R. W. King and Fred M. Conger, Defendants-Appellees., 605 F.2d 455 (9th Cir. 1979)
- Wanda Negrn, Antonio Dominguez, Victor Alfred Varela, William Calderin, Juan Carlos Perez, Maria B. Calcerrada, Maria Beatriz Guitierrez, Violeta Pilgrin, Victor Diaz, Plaintiffs-Appellants, Rafael Negrn, Russell Royce, Gloria Royce, Kathryne Schwickeri, Maria Martinez, Antonio Martinez, Judy Freyre, Jose M. Argote, Mirta Pestana, Elsa B. Dominguez, Plaintiffs, v. City of Miami Beach, Florida, Et Al., Defendants-Appellees, Dori J. de Falco, Intervenor-Plaintiff., 113 F.3d 1563 (11th Cir. 1997)
Funeral Services and Memorials
ELOY GILBERT VIGIL Age 56. Eloy passed away March 5, 2006 at the Heart Hospital in Albuquerque after a sudden illness. He is preceded in death by his parents: Percielliano Vigil, Annastacia Vigil; and daughter, Debbie Melissa Vigil. He is survived by his wife of 35 years, Kathy Vigil; daughter, Beverly Gianardi and husband Vinni; sons: Eloy Vigil and wife Erika, Andrew Vigil and wife Lori,...
Marchan Para Denunciar Casos de Abuso Policial En Manassas
La confianza en la policía se ha reducido en la comunidad inmigrante. Ya no se reportan crímenes, ni abusos, ni casos de violencia doméstica o asaltos por temor a que se revise el estado migratorio", dijo Ricardo Juárez, de Mexicanos Sin Fronteras. Señaló el caso de Agueda Domínguez, que a principios de febrero denunció que fue tratada de manera "brutal" por la policía de Manassas...
Dui Conviction Sent Back
The Utah Court of Appeals has sent the case of a man who had pleaded guilty to a DUI charge back to district court because the judge who authorized the search warrant over the phone did not later keep and seal a copy of the warrant. William Thomas Dominguez, 26, was pulled over by Utah Highway Patrol trooper Chris Turley on June 3, 2007. The trooper suspected Dominguez was intoxicated and racing...
Una Mano Al Estudiante Latino
La ayuda económica que recibirá Cal State de Domínguez Hills, indicó [William Franklin], será de gran beneficio para muchos estudiantes latinos que inician sus estudios, creando un programa que refuerce las habilidades en inglés y matemáticas. Entre los estudiantes de nuevo ingreso en Cal State de Domínguez Hills los latinos son el grupo poblacional de más rápido crecimiento y muchos de ellos son ...
- Franklin Sammartano; Steven Dominguez; Scot Banks; Philip Muhilly; Glenn Gurr; Charles Mckenna; Dennis Owen; Richard Eckhardt; Thomas Dunlap; Craig Mccauley; Steven Bilach; Ronald James; John O'Sullivan, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. First Judicial District Court, in and for the County of Carson City; Justice Court of Carson City Township; Noel Waters, Carson City District Attorney; Rod Bannister; Carson City County; Robert Stutsman; William Hickey; Jeffrey Snyder, Defendants-Appellees., 303 F.3d 959 (9th Cir. 2002)
Csudh Scholar Mentored, Gave to Many
A California State University, Dominguez Hills, professor revered and respected for his knowledge and generosity has died. Emeritus professor William Little was remembered this week as a "strong intellectual" and "dedicated leader" who gave his time and resources to help students and colleagues alike. A dozen-year veteran of the Carson-based college, the 67-year-
Always Remember 9/11/2001
World Trade Center: Gordon McCannel Aamoth Jr, Edelmiro (Ed) Abad, Maria Rose Abad, Andrew Anthony Abate, Vincent Abate, Laurence Christopher Abel, William F. Abrahamson, Richard Anthony Aceto, Alicia Acevedo Carranza, Heinrich B. Ackermann, Paul Andrew Acquaviva, Donald L. Adams, Patrick Adams, Shannon Lewis Adams, Stephen Adams, Ignatius Adanga, Christy A. Addamo, Terence E. Adderley Jr.,...
Area Students Get Scholarships
LONG BEACH - Two Long Beach-area college students have received $3,000 scholarships for demonstrating academic excellence while enduring personal hardships. Victoria Storberg of Cal State Long Beach and Tamanika Ferguson of Cal State Dominguez Hills were among 19 students this year in the CSU system to receive a William R. Hearst/CSU Trustees' Award for Outstanding Achievement.
Press-Telegram Boys Basketball Dream Team 2013-14; Kendall Small Is Player of the Year
The Long Beach Press-Telegram Boys Basketball Dream Team for 2013- 14. PLAYER OF THE YEAR: KENDALL SMALL, MAYFAIR, JUNIOR, POINT GUARD
- United States of America, Appellee, v. Xavier Carrillo, Julio Beniquez, Angel Ocasio, Aka Titi, Arnold Rodriguez, Aka Chino, Teo Johnson, Jose Serrano, Aka Shorty, Lawrence Mathies, Aka Poochie, Clarence Jackson, Aka Boo Boo, James Wiggins, Aka Jimmy Long, Aka Jim Bob, Julio Carrillo, Marqueo Stroud, William Ocasio, Paul Viera, Aka Paulie, Kelvin Lyons, Aka Peanut, Daniel Santiago, Kenneth Lyons, Aka Kenny, Jerome Jemison, Aka Sal, Aka Slick, Alvin Fuster, Oscar Dominguez, Edgar Maldonado, Aka Kojak, Andrew Rodriguez, Aka "Andy," Defendants, Ronald Ocasio, Defendant-Appellant., 229 F.3d 177 (2nd Cir. 2000)
- Jude Anaya; Gasper R. Barela; Leonard Dominguez; Pat Dominguez; Erica Fabec; Daniel v. Gallegos; John A. Garcia; Haskell Hooks; Mario J. Incitti; Clyde T. Jones; Thor Jones; Edward William Leroux; Michael A. Romero; Owen Shugard; Steven M. Torma; Charlene K. Villani, Individually and as Representatives of a Class of all Other Persons Similarly Situated, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Crossroads Managed Care Systems, Inc., a Colorado Nonprofit Corporation; Lou Girodo, Las Animas County Sheriff, in His Official Capacity; John Does I-Xv, Deputy Sheriffs of Las Animas County, Individually and in Their Official Capacities; James Montoya, Chief of the Trinidad Police Department, in His Official Capacity; John Does Xvi-Xxx, Peace Officers of the Trinidad Police Department, Individually and in Their Official Capacity; City of Trinidad; Harry Sayre, Mayor of the City of Trinidad, in His Official Capacity and as Successor Mayor; Las Animas County, Colorado; Las Animas County, Board of County Commissioners; Eugene Lujan,..., 195 F.3d 584 (10th Cir. 1999)
Erie County Real Estate Transactions
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County Clerk's Office for the week ending Dec. 2. ALDEN
Class of 2012 at Mccaskey Will Graduate Friday
Commencement for McCaskey High School Campus seniors will be held Friday at 7 p.m. in Lancaster County Convention Center, Queen and Vine streets. Candidates for graduation with the Class of 2012 are:
- United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Angel Cerceda, Defendant-Appellant. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Courtney Ricardo Alford, A.K.A. 'Rickey,' Edward Bernard Williams, A.K.A. 'Bernard,' Nathaniel Dean, Defendants-Appellees. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Hector Fernandez-Dominguez, Defendant-Appellee. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Jesus E. Cardona, Defendant-Appellee. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Carlos Hernandez, Defendant-Appellee. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Adolfo Mestril, A.K.A. 'El Gordo,' Jose Herminio Benitez, A.K.A. 'William Muniz,' A.K.a 'Emilio,' Heriberto Alvarez, Elpidio, Pedro Iglesias-Cruz, A.K.A. 'Budweiser,' Defendants-Appellees. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Minnie Ruth Williams, Ralph W. Corker, Defendants-Appellees. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Hiram Martinez, Jr., Defendant-Appellee. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant,..., 139 F.3d 847 (11th Cir. 1998)
Dedication Infectious with Tigers Baseball: After Winning City Title in 2011, San Fernando Returned with Stronger Work Ethic.
So monumental was San Fernando High's championship baseball season last year that it changed a culture, bringing together a community that is overflowing in school spirit. For decades, football was always the banner sport at San Fernando, one of the Los Angeles Unified School District's oldest high schools and the program that produced Charles White, the only San Fernando Valley grad ever to win...
- United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Angel Cerceda, Defendant-Appellee. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Courtney Ricardo Alford, A.K.A. 'Rickey' Edward Bernard Williams, A.K.A. 'Bernard' Nathaniel Dean, Defendants-Appellees. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Hector Fernandez-Dominguez, Defendant-Appellee. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Jesus E. Cardona, Defendant-Appellee. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Carlos Hernandez, Defendant-Appellee. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Jose Herminio Benitez, A.K.A. 'William Muniz,' A.K.A. 'Emilio,' Heriberto Alvarez, Elpidio, Pedro Iglesias-Cruz, A.K.A. 'Budweiser,' Defendants-Appellees. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Minnie Ruth Williams, Ralph W. Corker, Defendants-Appellees. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Hiram Martinez, Jr., Defendant-Appellee. United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Diogenes Palacios, Defendant-..., 172 F.3d 806 (11th Cir. 1999)
Tigers Earn Share in Valley Mission Baseball: Kennedy, As Both Finish First in League. San Fernando 4, Kennedy 2
The San Fernando baseball team was in need of a victory Friday in a Valley Mission League regular-season finale against Kennedy to earn a share of first place and a possible higher seeding for the upcoming City Section Div. I playoffs. The Tigers turned to All-City pitcher David Lira and got the result they wanted in a 4-2 victory. The win also was important because San Fernando (24-6, 11-1)...
Rancho Dominguez Prep Boys Basketball Falls in City Section Title Game
The Rancho Dominguez Prep boys basketball team has come a long way in just its second year of existence, but on Thursday night at the Roybal Education Center, the Lobos didn't get quite as far as they were hoping. In a steamy building that saw a drought on the scoreboard, the Lobos fell to LACES in the L.A. City Section Division 4 championship game, 49-37.
- United States Postal Service
Births Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
'Es Una Decisión Firme: Me Voy de Prince William'
Es una decisión firme: Me voy de Prince William
John Anthony Cooper, Yakima; Jane Florence Milford, Yakima.
Births Birth & Women's Center