William A. Randolph, Inc.
- William Randolph Hearst, Hearst Publications, Inc., a Corporation, Hearst Consolidated Publications, Inc., a Corporation, Hearst Corporation, a Corporation, American Newspapers, Inc., a Corporation, And King Features Syndicate, Inc., a Corporation And Seattle Newspaper Guild, Local No. 82, 1262 (1939)
- Harold Beck, Paul H. Nielsen, Ken Bryant, A.J. Morales, Pete Prevas, Guy Chadbourne, Florin Dente, John Hayes, James N. Haverfield, Individually and on Behalf of all Others Similarly Situated, Peter Mcguire, on Behalf of Themselves and all Others Similarly Situated, Plaintiffs, Andrew Cullen, George Bomareto and Lynn Martin, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Labor, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Walter Levering, Allen C. Scott, Robert Lowen, Lloyd M. Martin, Francis E. Kyser, Robert Murphy, Esquire, James R. Hammer, Edmund Davis, Franklin K. Riley, Anthony Naccarato, Michael Swayne, Carmina J. Bracco, Henry Nereaux, Edward Morgan, David Boyle, Richard Evans, Allen Taylor, W. Brobst, Mm & P Individual Retirement Plan, Mm & P Pension Plan, Defendants, Andrew A. Levy, Tower Asset Management, Inc., Tower Capitol Corporation, Tower Securities, Inc., William Randolph Wheeler and Samuel Kovnat, Defendants-Appellants., 947 F.2d 639 (2nd Cir. 1991)
- Northwestern National Insurance Company of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Michael J. Alberts, James R. Alberts, Richard J. Alberts, Cassandra M. Sheehan, Raymond Cosgrove, Penelope A. Boyle, John C. Maucere, Jerry Silva, Michael L. Metheny, H.U.A. Resources, Inc., Alton Jones, Arthur Lawson, John J. Muller, Michael J. O'Connell, Randolph K. Pace, Southern Companies, Inc., Michael J. Mccann, William Curran, James M. Mccabe, Harold A. Thau, Patrick J. Rooney, Van Allen Capital Corp., and Robert T. Norton, Defendants, James R. Alberts, Richard J. Alberts, Cassandra M. Sheehan, Penelope A. Boyle, Harold A. Thau, Patrick J. Rooney, Raymond Cosgrove, John J. Muller, William Curran, James M. Mccabe, Robert T. Norton, Jerry Silva, Michael J. Mccann, Defendants-Appellants., 937 F.2d 77 (2nd Cir. 1991)
- Hempsal Snydor, Jr., Appellant, v. Villain & Fassio Et Compania Internazionale Di Genova Societa Reunite Di Naviagaione, S.P.A., Appellee. William Randolph, Appellant, v. Central Gulf Steamship Corp. Et Al., Appellees. Bert Robinson, Appellant, v. Grace Line, Inc., Appellee. Paisley Green, To His Own Use and To the Use of Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Appellant, v. Pope and Talbott, Inc., a Body Corporate, Appellee. James R. Miles, Appellant, v. S.S. Prodromos Et Al., Appellees. Oscar Eaddy, Appellant, v. Emder Dampfercompagnie Aktiengesellschaft Et Al., Appellees. James Mislak, Appellant, v. Plouvier Maritime, N.V., Appellee., 459 F.2d 365 (4th Cir. 1972)
- Remus Joint Venture and Environmental Disposal Systems, Inc., Plaintiffs-Appellants (95-2286/95-2389), Cross-Appellees, v. Beverly Mcanally, William Wadsworth, Randolph Gear, Mary Ann Banks, and David Paul, Defendants-Appellees, Cross-Appellants (95-2346/95-2390)., 116 F.3d 180 (6th Cir. 1997)
- William G. Gilchrist, Jr., William G. Gilchrist, Iii, and James Blythe, Trustee for Robert A. Gilchrist, a Minor, Partners, D.B.A. Gilchrist & Sons; and G & R Coal Co., Inc., Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. United Mine Workers of America, Defendant-Appellant. Snyder and Randolph, Inc., Plaintiff-Appellee, v. United Mine Workers of America, Defendant-Appellant., 290 F.2d 36 (6th Cir. 1961)
- Jong E. Lee; Heide Sue Casavan; Darcie Molitor; Whitney Mcfarlin; George E. Faue; Patricia E. Faue; Janice Mcquiston; Randolph G. Sunder; Phillip Thomas; Linda Grady; Mathias Faue; Desiree Swan; Ranjit C. Desai; Priyam R. Desai; Herbert A. Beron; Gordon E. Bennett; C. William Brown, Dr., Trustee on Behalf of C. William Brown, M.D.P/S Trust, Dtd 4/1/85; Charles Fisher; Judith Anne Jacobson; Ann M. Ritz; Joseph Cooper, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Ernst & Young, Llp, Defendant-Appellee. Summit Medical Systems, Inc., Defendant. Securities and Exchange Commission, Amicus on Behalf of Appellant., 294 F.3d 969 (8th Cir. 2002)
- Lawrence Cushing; Regina Belser; Alan Howard; Susan Allegra; Geri Randolph; Jane Doe; Marietta Lugo; Joseph Krzemenski; Robert Gamari, Individually and on Behalf of all those Similarly Situated, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Frank Moore; William H. Benton; Essie Mariah M. Carstarphen, and as Directors, and or Supervisors of Whitney M. Young Jr. Health Center, Inc.; Doing Business as Whitney M. Young Jr. Rehabilitation Clinic; Whitney M. Young Jr. Health Center, Inc., Doing Business as Whitney M. Young Jr. Rehabilitation Clinic, Defendants-Appellees., 970 F.2d 1103 (2nd Cir. 1992)
Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers
Pursuant to the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000, this document is U.S. Customs and Border Protection's notice of intent to distribute assessed antidumping or countervailing duties (known as the continued dumping and subsidy offset) for Fiscal Year 2012 in connection with countervailing duty orders, antidumping duty orders, or findings under the Antidumping Act of 1921. This...
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Raymond Williams, Willie Mckay, Marion J. Eaddy, Randolph Hughes, Jr., Arel Brownlee, William Bostic, Kenneth Howard, Alpha Christmas, Ronald Richardson, Clarence Winder, Ronald Crawford and Frank Gilchrist, on Their Own Behalf and on Behalf of all Others Similarly Situated, Plaintiffs, v. Local Union 542, International Union of Operating Engineers; Operating Engineers Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee of Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, and the State of Delaware; General Building Contractors Association, Inc., Contractors Association of Eastern Pennsylvania, United Contractors Association, and Pennsylvania Excavating Contractors Association, on Their Own Behalf, and on Behalf of all Others Similarly Situated, and Glasgow, Inc., on Its Own Behalf and on Behalf of all Others Similarly Situated, Defendants. Appeal of Local 542, International Union of Operating Engineers., 807 F.2d 330 (3rd Cir. 1986)
Alden v. Maine, 527 U.S. 706 (1999)
...Summers of Tennessee, John Cornyn of Texas, Jan Graham of Utah, William H. Sorrell of Vermont, Mark L. Earley of Virginia, Darrell V. McGraw of West Virginia, James E. ...The views voiced during the ratification debates by Edmund Randolph and James Wilson, when reiterated by the same individuals in their respective capacities as ...
- 52 Fair Empl.Prac.Cas. 1001, 53 Empl. Prac. Dec. P 39,797 N.A.A.C.P., Detroit Branch; the Guardians, Inc.; Brady Bruenton; Cynthia Martin; Hilton Napoleon; Sharron Randolph; Betty T. Rolland; Grant Battle; Cynthia Cheatom; Evin Fobbs; John H. Hawkins; Helen Poelnitz, on Behalf of Themselves and all Others Similarly Situated, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Detroit Police Officers Association (Dpoa); David Watroba, President; City of Detroit; Coleman A. Young, Mayor; Detroit Police Dept., Board of Police Commissioners; William Hart, Chief; William Milliken, Governor; the Michigan Employment Relations Commission, Defendants-Appellees., 900 F.2d 903 (6th Cir. 1990)
Sullivan, James v. Randolph, Willia, (7th Cir. 2007)
... ]. Nos. 06-1581 and 06-2994 v. ]. ]. WILLIAM A. RANDOLPH, INC., ]. Defendant-Appellee. ]. Upon consideration of the APPELLANT'S MOTION TO CORRECT. OPINION DATED OCTOBER 5, 2007, filed on December ...
- Shirley Walitalo, Individually and Entities Similarly Situated, Walter A. Lytle, Jon Ketzler, Sharon Ketzler, Leon Steward, Carlan K. England, Charles M. Mangus, Peggy A. Mangus, William Randolph Warner, Karen G. Warner, Phyllis M. Boucher, Chephis J. Smith, M. Rhudene Smith, Maude Moore, Appellees, v. Lee Iacocca, Chrysler Corporation, Poinsette Motors, Inc., Chrysler Credit Corporation, Houston-Taylor Motors Corporation, Inc., Jim Limbaugh Chrysler, Gallatin Chrysler-Plymouth-Dodge, Inc., Swift Dodge, Inc., Does # 1-20, Karp Motors, Inc., Moothart Chrysler Plymouth, Inc., Does # 1-50, Mitch Crawford'S Holiday Motors Corporation, Crown-Dodge, Inc., Appellants, v. L.H. Carter, Doing Business as L.H. Carter Company, Jan Shout, Mark Shout, Mary Hicks, Tommy Hicks, Diana Deatherage, Kenneth Deatherage, Susan Loffredo, Dorothy Wilson, Gorden Wilson, Arnold W. Parnes, Appellees, v. Chrysler Corporation, Appellant. Barbara N. Chrzanowski, Appellees, Paul Q. Monier, Jane E. Monier, Plaintiffs, James M. Hume, ..., 968 F.2d 741 (8th Cir. 1992)
th Street LLC - Doherty Law Firm PC, 300 Sunny Glen Court, Suite 100, Woodland Park. 4553 N. Enchanted LLC - Michael J. Martinez, 4553 N. Enchanted Circle. 6915 Battle Mountain LLC - Larry E. Yonker, 6915 Battle Mountain Road. Able/Rl Campbell LLC Joint Venture - Azalea D. Royster, 13710 Struthers Road, Suite 120. Ace Painting - Derek Lobato, 4654 Tetman Lane. Adam L. Weitzel PLLC - Adam L....
Active members: Qadri-Rywant.
... 600 West Palm Beach 33401-4321 firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 561/655-5551 TUATTLEBAUM, William F (ALJ) 850/488-9675 The Desoto Bldg 1230 apalachee Pkwy Tallahassee 32301-3060 QUATTRUCCI, William ... Ste 400 West Palm Beach 33401-5552 email@example.com Fax: 561/655-8719 QUICK, James Randolph 561/575-5888 Quick Law Firm 2151 S US Highway 1 Jupiter 33477-7338 firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: ...
- N.A.A.C.P., Detroit Branch; the Guardians, Inc.; Brady Bruenton; Cynthia Martin; Hilton Napoleon; Sharron Randolph; Betty T. Roland; Grant Battle; Cynthia Cheatom; Evin Fobbs; John H. Hawkins; Helen Poelinitz, on Behalf of Themselves and all Others Similarly Situated, Plaintiffs-Appellants, Cross-Appellees, v. Detroit Police Officers Association (D.P.O.A.), Defendant, City of Detroit; Coleman A. Young, Mayor; Detroit Police Department; Detroit Board of Police Commissioners; William Hart, Chief, Defendants-Appellees, Cross-Appellants, David Watroba, President; William G. Milliken, Governor; the Michigan Employment Relations Commission, Defendants-Appellees., 46 F.3d 528 (6th Cir. 1995)
- N.A.A.C.P., Detroit Branch; the Guardians, Inc.; Brady Bruenton; Cynthia Martin; Hilton Napoleon; Sharron Randolph; Betty T. Roland; Grant Battle; Cynthia Cheatom; Evin Fobbs; John Hawkins; Helen Poellnitz, on Behalf of Themselves and all Others Similarly Situated, Plaintiffs-Appellees (84-1836, 85-1026, 85-1027), Cross-Appellants (85-1041), v. Detroit Police Officers Association (Dpoa); Thomas Schneider, President of the Dpoa; City of Detroit, a Michigan Municipal Corporation; Mayor Coleman A. Young; Detroit Police Department; Board of Police Commissioners; Chief William Hart; Governor William Milliken; and the Michigan Employment Relations Commission, Defendants-Appellants (84-1836, 85-1026, 85-1027), Cross-Appellees (85-1041), and Kenneth C. Champagne; Mark Surma; Marsha Dreslinski; Adela Matias-Rivera, Et Al., Applicants in Intervention-Appellants (85-1027)., 821 F.2d 328 (6th Cir. 1987)
The Inescapable Federalism of the Ninth Amendment
For the past several decades, the majority of courts and commentators have viewed the Ninth Amendment as a provision justifying judicial enforcement of unenumerated individual rights against state and federal abridgment. The most influential advocate of this libertarian reading of the Ninth Amendment has been Professor Randy Barnett, who has argued in a number of articles and books that the Ninth ...
Edward Raybourne v. CIGNA Life Insu, (7th Cir. 2012)
.... Quoting our opinion in Sullivan v. William A. Randolph, Inc., 504 F.3d 665, 672 (7th Cir. 2007), the district court then opined that the fifth ...
Stephen Bandak v. Eli Lilly, (7th Cir. 2009)
...Sullivan v. William A. Randolph, Inc., 504 F.3d 665, 670-72 (7th Cir. 2007); see 29U.S.C. § 1132(g). Bandak has asked ...
Boumediene v. Bush, 553 U.S. (2008)
...In a critical exchange with Patrick Henry at the Virginia ratifying convention Edmund Randolph referred to the Suspension Clause as an "exception" to the "power given to Congress to regulate ... United States , 137 U. S. 202 (1890); Williams v. Suffolk Ins. Co. , 13 Pet. 415, 420 (1839). Even if this were a treaty interpretation case ...
NLRB v. Noel Canning, (2014)
..., 1792, during the Senate'ssession. Randolph wrote...
District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. (2008)
...William Blackstone, for example, wrote that Catholics convicted of not attending service in the Church of ... Department of Defense, 496 U. S. 334, 340 (1990). 45 Governor Edmund Randolph, reporting on the Constitutional Convention to the Virginia Ratification Convention, explained: ...
Obit - Jenkins, Howard Carlton
Howard Carlton Jenkins, 57, of Pulaski, departed this life on August 9, 2011, after a short illness. He was born May 8, 1954, in Brooklyn, New York. He was educated in the Pulaski County School System, graduating from Pulaski High School in 1972. He continued his education at John Tyler Community College in Chester, earning a degree in Mortuary Science. Howard was a brother of the Pi Sigma Etta...