The New England Journal
- Statement on Prophylaxis with FEIBA - Study Results Published Today in The New England Journal of Medicine.
Phase Iii Study of Teva's Oral Laquinimod Published in the New England Journal of Medicine Demonstrates Clinical Benefits for Multiple Sclerosis Patients
-- Phase III ALLEGRO study results showed laquinimod reduced the annual rate of relapses, slowed the progression of disability, and decreased brain tissue loss -- Laquinimod was associated with favorable safety and tolerability profile
The New England Journal of Medicine Publishes Pivotal Data Demonstrating Efficacy and Safety of Oral Bg-12 (Dimethyl Fumarate) in Multiple Sclerosis
Results of Phase 3 DEFINE and CONFIRM Studies Support Dimethyl Fumarate's Potential as a Strong Option for MS Treatment MEDIA CONTACT:
The New England Journal of Medicine Publishes Efficacy Results of Otsuka's Delamanid for Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis
New Research Shows 53% Increase in Sputum Culture Conversion (SCC) After Two Months -- Phase IIb trial showed delamanid plus a background regimen rendered more study subjects non-infectious after two months than placebo plus background regimen alone.
Phase Iii Studies of Jakafi(Tm) (Ruxolitinib) Published in the New England Journal of Medicine Demonstrate Significant Clinical Benefit for Patients with Myelofibrosis
-- Results from the COMFORT-I and COMFORT-II Phase III trials show Jakafi significantly reduced spleen volume and debilitating symptoms associated with myelofibrosis (MF), a life-threatening blood cancer -- Updated analysis from COMFORT-I suggests Jakafi may provide an overall survival benefit as compared to placebo
- ARIAD Announces Publication of Ponatinib Phase 1 Clinical Trial Results in the New England Journal of Medicine.
The New England Journal of Medicine Releases Documentary Film, Getting Better: 200 Years of Medicine
NEJM Media Relations Karen Buckley or Jen Zeis, 781-434-7847
- XIFAXAN[R] 550 mg Tablets Demonstrated Significant Acute and Sustained Relief of Irritable Bowel Syndrome Without Constipation According to Findings Published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Plexxikon Publishes PLX4032 Phase 1 Data Demonstrating 81 Percent Response Rate in Metastatic Melanoma Patients in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- XIFAXAN[R] 550 mg Tablets Demonstrate Significant Reduction of Risk for Episodes of Overt Hepatic Encephalopathy According to Findings Published in The New England Journal of Medicine.
- Data from First Phase 3 Trial (EDEMA3[R]) for KALBITOR[R] (ecallantide) Published in The New England Journal of Medicine.
Renowned Pediatric Drowning Expert Publishes Updated Research in the Prestigious New England Journal of Medicine
Article Authored by Dr. James Orlowski, Chief of Pediatrics at Florida Hospital Tampa Florida Recognized as Having the Most Drowning Cases in the United States
- New Data in the New England Journal of Medicine Show Medtronic Deep Brain Stimulation Provides Sustained Motor Function Improvement in Parkinson's Disease.
- Affymax and Takeda Announce Hematide[TM] Publication in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Updated REVLIMID(R) (Lenalidomide) Plus Dexamethasone Data in Previously Treated Multiple Myeloma Reported in The New England Journal of Medicine.
Diamyd Medical's Phase Iii Study Published in the New England Journal of Medicine
Diamyd Medical AB Peter Zerhouni, President and CEO
- Research Published in the New England Journal of Medicine Highlights Potential Benefits of Cameron Health's S-ICD System, the First Minimally Invasive Implantable Defibrillator for the Treatment of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
The International Myeloma Foundation Says Three Studies Highlighting Myeloma Treatment-Advances Are Featured Together in the Prestigous New England Journal of Medicine
Studies Cover REVLIMID Continuous Therapy in Newly Diagnosed Myeloma Patients And REVLIMID Maintenance Treatment Following Stem Cell Transplant
Detailed Results From Rv 144 Hiv Vaccine Trial Published Today in the New England Journal of Medicine and Presented at the Aids Vaccine 2009 Conference Provide Insight for Future Research
To: MEDICAL EDITORS Contact: Lisa Reilly of MHRP, +1-301-339-3566, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Mary Jane Walker of Hill & Knowlton, +1- 917-763-6769, email@example.com, for U.S. Military HIV Research Program
American Lung Association Study to Be Published in the 'New England Journal of Medicine' Finds Prescription Heartburn Medication Does Not Control Asthma Symptoms As Previously Thought
To: NATIONAL EDITORS Contact: Carrie Martin of the American Lung Association, +1-202- 420-1141, firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Studies in the New England Journal of Medicine Demonstrated That Promacta (Tm) (Eltrombopag) Significantly Raised Platelet Counts in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C-Associated Thrombocytopenia and Chronic Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp)
To: NATIONAL EDITORS Contact: Jeff McLaughlin, +1-919-483-2839, or Mary Anne Rhyne, +1- 919-483-2839, both of GlaxSmithKline
- Pivotal Phase III Tarceva Study Published in the New England Journal of Medicine Showed Survival Improvement in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
In Tra-2p Study, Adding Merck's Vorapaxar to Standard of Care Significantly Reduced the Risk of Cardiovascular Events
Results Published in the Online Edition of the New England Journal of Medicine and Presented at American College of Cardiology Scientific Session Merck Continues Discussions with External Experts to Determine Next Steps
First Hepatitis C Treatment Data Demonstrating Proof of Principle with Direct-Acting Antiviral-Only Therapy Published
Study also Demonstrated 100% Sustained Virologic Response 12- Weeks Post Treatment with Quadruple Therapy Phase II Investigational Data Published Today in the New England Journal of Medicine
- Zostavax-TM-, Merck's Investigational Shingles Vaccine, Reduced the Incidence, Severity and Duration of Shingles Pain in a New Study Published in The New England Journal of Medicine.