- United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Terry L. Wood, Defendant-Appellant., 106 F.3d 942 (10th Cir. 1997)
Terry v. Hancock-Wood Elec. Coop., Inc., (Ohio 2009)
Affirming trial court's decision denying appellants' motion for summary judgment and granting appellees' motion for summary judgment in this case where electric cooperative and its contractor entered upon Terry's property and removed trees as part of electrical line maintenance program.
School Committee Endorses Sanctions, Blames Madawaska Education Association for Former Superintendent's Resignation
MADAWASKA, Maine -- In a largely symbolic move, the Madawaska School Committee Wednesday night publicly endorsed sanctions against the teachers' association over actions committee members contend led to last week's resignation of the superintendent. According to committee co-chair Yves Dube, following an executive session during Wednesday's meeting he asked fellow committee members to stand in...
After Resignation, Madawaska Makes Plans for School Spending, Leadership
MADAWASKA, Maine -- The Madawaska School Committee is one step closer to a proposed budget for the current fiscal year following a briefing by outgoing Superintendent Terry Wood. Wood, who tendered her resignation Aug. 1, told committee members she would have a final proposal ready for their consideration before her resignation becomes effective this Friday.
Terry Backus Gets Back to Nature with Wood-Carved Faces
He went into the wetlands for a week at a time with his best friend. Terry Backus loved the Dismal Swamp. His dad would drop him off, and Backus would camp and fish and lose himself in the woods. Backus dreamed of becoming a hermit who stepped out of nature only to purchase a few necessities from time to time.
- Rebecca Norcross, Appellant, v. Wallace Sneed, in His Official Capacity; Jerry A. Franks, in His Official Capacity; Bernard Stoner, in His Official Capacity; James French, in His Individual and Official Capacity; William Self, in His Individual and Official Capacity; Terry Wood, in His Individual and Official Capacity; Mickey Wood, in His Individual and Official Capacity; Kelly Hurst, in His Individual and Official Capacity; and Flippin School District of Marion County, Appellees., 755 F.2d 113 (8th Cir. 1985)
- United States of America, Appellee, v. Terry Lee Wood, Appellant. United States of America, Appellee, v. David Lee Hippen, Appellant. United States of America, Appellee, v. Charles Kent Wood, Appellant., 851 F.2d 185 (8th Cir. 1988)
- Marie Wood and Terry Borman v. University of Utah Medical Center *.
Mec Basketball Standings, Leaders
Men CONFERENCE STANDINGS Conference Overall W L Pct. W L Pct. West Liberty 8 0 1.000 12 0 1.000 Shepherd 6 2 .750 11 3 .786 Fairmont State 5 2 .714 10 3 .769 Charleston 5 3 .625 8 4 .667 Glenville State 5 3 .625 8 4 .667 W.Va. Wesleyan 4 4 .500 9 7 .563 Wheeling Jesuit 4 4 .500 6 5 .545...
Madawaska Superintendent Notifies School Committee of Her Resignation
MADAWASKA, Maine -- With just three weeks before school starts and an incomplete budget for this school year, the Madawaska School Department is facing the resignation of its superintendent. Terry Wood, who has been superintendent since July 2011, notified school committee members and administrators of her plans to resign via phone calls and emails, according to committee chairman Roger Thibodeau,...
Mec Basketball Standings
Men CONFERENCE STANDINGS Conference Overall W L Pct. W L Pct. West Liberty 12 0 1.000 16 0 1.000 Shepherd 9 3 .750 14 4 .778 Charleston 9 3 .750 12 4 .750 W.Va. Wesleyan 8 4 .667 13 7 .650 Glenville State 7 5 .583 10 6 .625 Fairmont State 6 5 .545 11 6 .647 UVa-Wise 5 7 .417 8 8 .500 Wheeling Jesuit ...
- United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Terry Lee Wood, Defendant-Appellant., 566 F.2d 1108 (9th Cir. 1977)
Mec Basketball Standings
Men CONFERENCE STANDINGS Conference Overall W L Pct. W L Pct. West Liberty 4 0 1.000 7 0 1.000 Shepherd 4 0 1.000 7 1 .875 Wheeling Jesuit 3 1 .750 5 2 .714 Fairmont State 2 2 .500 6 2 .750 Charleston 2 2 .500 5 2 .714 Glenville State 2 2 .500 4 2 .667 UVa-Wise 2 2 .500 4 2 .667 Concord ...
Madawaska Schools Facing Wide-Ranging Staff, Program Cuts to Meet $525,000 Budget Reduction
MADAWASKA, Maine -- Options put on the table Thursday afternoon to reduce the Madawaska School budget would gut academics and extracurricular activities, and eliminate 20 percent of the teaching staff. I can't recommend anything I am proposing here today," Superintendent Terry Wood told her school committee during an emergency meeting at the Madawaska High School. "But you asked me to...
Obituaries: ; Obit
Today's Obituaries Allen, Elsie S. Ball, Nancy L. Bond, Anita Bragg, Oscar O. Clay, Ray Dunn, Delva A. Elkins, Charles K. Fisher, Eunice O. Flowers, Lowell C. Sr. Fowler, Dorothy J. Griffith, Dennis Hudnall, David L. Keffer, Janet F. Keightley, William B. Moore, Charles Mullins, Carry R. Myers, Louise E. Pennington, Claudine Peters, Robert O. Reynolds, Vivian E. Westfall, Terry J. Wood, Tyrone D. ...
Not Slowing Down Any Time Soon
By TERRY WOOD special to The Seattle Times
Uw Volleyball W
By TERRY WOOD FOR The Seattle Times
Interim Director Selected for Regional Jails, Terry Miller Worked in Wood County Sheriff's Department for 31 Years
DAILY MAIL CAPITOL REPORTER A longtime sheriff's deputy and the head of oversight for the state's homeland security money has been named interim director at the state Regional Jail Authority.
- Terry Andre Walker, Petitioner-Appellant, v. Tana Wood, Superintendent of the Washington State Penitentiary, Respondent-Appellee., 59 F.3d 177 (9th Cir. 1995)
Furniture That Takes the Bull by the Horns Antiques and Collecting
By Terry Kovel Furniture has been made from carved and joined pieces of wood for centuries. But in every century there are a few designers who are intrigued by the forms of nature and use them to create furniture.
Eagle Lanes Scramble Trio -- Lyle Koop 642, Eric Niblett 609 (206, 221), Audie Gill 530, Teddy McCraken 530 (219), Annie Oord 590 (233), Terry Wood 480.
Local Residents Go Tobacco-Free, Win Awards
LEWISTON -- Healthy Androscoggin's 13th annual Quit and Win celebration was held at Marco's Italian Restaurant recently. More than 30 participants, helpers and family members gathered to celebrate their success in taking the first step in living tobacco- free. Present at Healthy Androscoggin's 13th annual Quit and Win celebration were, back from left, Susan Hines, Donna Gagnon, Julie Arbogast,...
Terry Sue (Lott) Woodward
Evansville, Ind. Terry Sue (Lott) Wood - ward, 53, of Evansville, Ind., passed away Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at Deaconess Hospice Care Center. Terry was born in Owensboro, Ky., on October 17,1960 to the Rev. Alfred "Happy" and Betty (Howard) Lott. She enjoyed crafts, singing, crossword puzzles and soap operas. Terry loved spending time with her family especially her...
- Edward F. Fox; Thomas L. Grimes; James Horner; Edward Koluch; Joseph Kundrat; Vincent C. Moulter; Gary Raub; Charles Rummel; Herbert Hewlett; Barry Wood; William Helmick, Plaintiffs-Appellants, and Lawrence Ames; Thomas Bull; Terry Caudell; Joseph Conway; Frederick J. Dillon; Ronald Eklund; Ronald Kennedy; James Kirkpatrick; George Leichling; Mark Lindsay; John F. X. O'Brien; Joseph Washington Peters; David Phipps; Fredrik Roussey; Francis Schmitz; Richard Waybright; John Wissman, Plaintiffs, v. the Baltimore City Police Department; Commissioner, Baltimore City Police Department, Defendant-Appellees, and Edward Woods, Commissioner, Baltimore City Police Department, Defendant., 201 F.3d 526 (4th Cir. 2000)
Mid-Century Pieces Fuel Mania in Collectibles Market
If you've been raiding your great aunt's attic in search of treasure, set your sights on her vintage brooches rather than her fussy figurines. In an age when engaged couples prefer to register for barbecue grills than bone china, Sloans & Kenyon Auctioneers and Appraisers president Stephanie Kenyon has seen a wholesale change in collecting trends. Say goodbye to Grandma's rocking chairs and...